Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] MyWish - Protecting Your Cryptocurrency !Token sale — Done! - page 18. (Read 18875 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 110
https://eloncity.io/
from the telegram.
developers, pay a little attention of topic on bounty on bitcointalk, the reference to your "dead" Twitter, people have a mass of questions there, and nobody answers them.  

reply of developers.
today-tomorrow on bounty everything it is fixable!

p.s. excuse for my English
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
Even joined the company Slack
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Please tell when are you considering reopening this bounty, we can't just come back here to guess if you updated some info. Please give at least a time frame!! Thanks!

BTW Delete the declined red status at the beginning at the spreadsheet. I didn't decline. Thanks!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Please, tell me, is the Campaign on Facebook open?
If so, where is the Spreadsheet? If not, when will it be open?

I ask because I still doing "like+repost" on all of the posts from behalf oa LastWill on Facebook.
And it seems to me that I do it for free Sad
I have the same Q Huh? ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello, friends! I apologize for not responding to your questions for a long time, it is very difficult to process all channels. Recently, the project has grown quite a lot in terms of the concept, we attend a lot of meetings and we are negotiating with block chain experts and involve the Advisitors in the project. Because of this, we temporarily lost control of our campaign.

Thanks to everyone who duplicated the requests in the slack and wrote to Telgram. In the near future, the bounty campaign will resume and all the participants who helped us in the promotion will receive the promised reward.

Once again, we apologize.

where's I can see the spreadsheet of participants  sir ?

spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_eyf4dhBvTqdn_Yn8JHyRU0kESCD8oXjPhZPbDfJizs/edit#gid=2026656870
why was my name isn't in the spreadsheet list sir?
I joined from 5 august

The same. I joined from 4 august and I do not see my name in spreadsheet. Why?
Activity: 182
Maybe it is https://twitter.com/mywillplatform but someone from lastwill (mywill) should confirm that. please write here some information. thank you
Activity: 630
Merit: 350
Please, tell me, is the Campaign on Facebook open?
If so, where is the Spreadsheet? If not, when will it be open?

I ask because I still doing "like+repost" on all of the posts from behalf oa LastWill on Facebook.
And it seems to me that I do it for free Sad
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
the Twitter group was gone! This is very bad!
https://twitter.com/lastwillproject
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Twitter link is not working.Please update it.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Your twitter account is not online and You mark my registration declined? I did retweet your posts! Explain please?
Activity: 462
it's look like @lastwillproject account was deleted. What's going on?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 306
Hello, friends! I apologize for not responding to your questions for a long time, it is very difficult to process all channels. Recently, the project has grown quite a lot in terms of the concept, we attend a lot of meetings and we are negotiating with block chain experts and involve the Advisitors in the project. Because of this, we temporarily lost control of our campaign.

Thanks to everyone who duplicated the requests in the slack and wrote to Telgram. In the near future, the bounty campaign will resume and all the participants who helped us in the promotion will receive the promised reward.

spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_eyf4dhBvTqdn_Yn8JHyRU0kESCD8oXjPhZPbDfJizs/edit#gid=2026656870
I joined from 5 august

Awful attitude to participants of bounty. With this approach, I wouldn't trust this team. They don't care at all. They need only money.
Activity: 1274

I joined from 5 august
Activity: 518
Merit: 325

Activity: 363

Activity: 806
Merit: 503
Been a week since last post on Lastwill twitter page. Been retweeting twitter posts and there is No update on the spreadsheet?
How is the pre ico? Is this another failed ico project? Please update thanks...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
joined twitter and slack bounty  Cheesy good luck
Activity: 462
To count the Twitter you have to do one retweet every day?
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
joined Twitter and Slack Bounty too
Pages:
Jump to: