Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY n°2] NEWBIUM: Post and get some rewards - page 5. (Read 13324 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Newbium Post Bounty Extended Till December 31st

Post payments for week of November 26th - December 3rd will be transferred withing 24 hours.

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Full payments for week November 19th - November 26th have been sent out.

The top earner for this week is: Saramago - USD 30

Please note that Posts which are copy/paste will be removed and there will be zero payment

hello manager, good day!

im sending you a pm. please seen it.

thanks a lot.
legendary

Full payments for week November 19th - November 26th have been sent out.

The top earner for this week is: Saramago - USD 30

Please note that Posts which are copy/paste will be removed and there will be zero payment
legendary

Post payments for week November 19th - November 26th will be transferred withing 24 hours.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Full payments for week November 12th - November 19th have been sent out.

The top earner for this week is: Saramago - USD 31

hello lando.. i just wanted to ask why i did not receive any payment form my newbium account LYNREYES?

I POSTED 8 STORIES THERE AND IT IS NOT COPY PASTE. PLEASE ADDRESS THIS. ISSUE...

MAYBE YOU HAVENT PAID ME DUE TO NOT ATTACHING MY BTC ADD.. BUT LAST TIME YOU PAID ME WITHOUT ATTACHING MY BTC ADDRESS.. SO I DIDNT MIND ATTACHING IT THIS ROUND.. PLEASE SOLVE THIS.
legendary

Full payments for week November 12th - November 19th have been sent out.

The top earner for this week is: Saramago - USD 31

legendary

Full payments for week November 5th - November 12th have been sent out.

Although it was a close race between few members, the top earner for this week is: Saramago - USD 30

legendary

Post payments for week November 5th - November 12th will be transferred withing 24 hours.

legendary

Full payments for week October 29th - November 5th have been sent out.

Although it was a close race between few members, the top earner for this week is: Saramago - USD 31.65

legendary

Post payments for week October 29th - November 5th will be transferred withing 24 hours.

legendary
Newbium Post Bounty Extended Till November 12th

Full payments for week October 23rd - October 29th have been sent out.

Although it was a close race between few members, the top earner for this week is: Shiwong - USD 33.6

Please note that Posts which are copy/paste will be removed and there will be zero payment.
Activity: 70
Ive noticing that poster  or participants  of  this event are gradually decreasing because  of   the  less bounty on each  post. Some  may post   legit  post  but still  pay  only cents for that and  its not  really  worth at all and quite frustrating. Hope  would be  increased  soon.
yes i agree with you. Although a post is not cpy pasted and has original and well constructed content, one still receive a little payment. Hope it will increase soon and hopefully be fair for the payment. 
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
Ive noticing that poster  or participants  of  this event are gradually decreasing because  of   the  less bounty on each  post. Some  may post   legit  post  but still  pay  only cents for that and  its not  really  worth at all and quite frustrating. Hope  would be  increased  soon.
legendary

Full payments for week October 15th - October 23rd have been sent out.

Although it was a close race between few members, the top earner for this week is: Saramago - USD 30

legendary

Post payments for week October 15th - October 23rd will be transferred withing 24 hours.

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

Full payments for week October 8th - October 15th have been sent out.

Although it was a close race between few members, the top earner for this week is: Lucky80 - USD 40.25

Congrats lucky80 your always in top earner  I hope I would be in the top earner too someday .

Thankyou sir ...im not always sir ... sulendra12 and saramago also a good writer ... i hope you will be top earner too sir ....goodluck
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?

Although it was a close race between few members, the top earner for this week is: Lucky80 - USD 40.25

Congrats lucky80 your always in top earner  I hope I would be in the top earner too someday .

i havent received any payment for this address..

3MAgRegCrCnN6gRYCfz2VR8jwHPZAHTp2K

I have more than five posts and they are not copy paste. Why is that?

Please address this. Thanks!
legendary

I visited the site and saw that the bounty dealine is moved to November 12, 2016.. I guess ladomata is just busy verifying the entries and forgot to update us about the extensions.

This is just to inform everyone. Please be guided.

Best regards.
Pages:
Jump to: