Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY n°2] NEWBIUM: Post and get some rewards - page 8. (Read 13324 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
Newbium Post Bounty Extended Till September 24th

1. Post payments for week September 10th - September 17th will be transferred withing 24 hours.

2. Post bounty will be extended to September 24th.

I really miss this announcement of your always extended of the event i really wanted to post more but i can't think thst nice so maybe im going to put some effort on posting for the next round anyways thank you for the update landomata always on time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

1. Post payments for week September 10th - September 17th will be transferred withing 24 hours.

Thank you sir landomata, i missed this week because i was too much busy with the household works. now i feel great that i have another 7 days to earn some free reward. thank you so much for extending the campaign for another week;
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

This is really great news ...i hope newbium will have this all years
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000

Activity: 126
Any update for this thread and for the final post count! waiting for the announcement @landomata.

Thank you.
we still have few hours left,so be patient.give him time to count all qualified posts and send the reward to the OP
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Any update for this thread and for the final post count! waiting for the announcement @landomata.

Thank you.
legendary
Newbium Post Bounty Extended Till September 17th

Post payments for week September 3rd - September 10th will be transferred withing 24 hours.

Post reward payments are 95% complete, only a few more participants to go.

Top earners this week are: Lucky80 $79 & Sulendra12 $77

Thanks landomata  I confirm that I already recieve my payment for this week and it's fair enough no complain about it. Wish more success for newbium coin and team regards.
Great, we try to make everything as fair as possible.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Post payments for week September 3rd - September 10th will be transferred withing 24 hours.

Thanks landomata  I confirm that I already recieve my payment for this week and it's fair enough no complain about it. Wish more success for newbium coin and team regards.
legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
NEWBIUM IS SCAMMING AGAIN AND DONT  PAY TO THEIR  POSTERS ON THEIR SITE ,TOTALLY SHIT LANDOMATA.....PACKERS.. Para sa inyo to  nasa GC ni jayson,darwin,euge,warren.. wahahaha[/color]

Why do you think like that, did you not read the terms post?
I see newbium team newbium continue to pay, I support you

I think this people just want attention , do not mention any people and tried to hide your self in newbie account It's bad men.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
NEWBIUM IS SCAMMING AGAIN AND DONT  PAY TO THEIR  POSTERS ON THEIR SITE ,TOTALLY SHIT LANDOMATA.....PACKERS.. Para sa inyo to  nasa GC ni jayson,darwin,euge,warren.. wahahaha[/color]

Why do you think like that, did you not read the terms post?
I see newbium team newbium continue to pay, I support you
legendary

1. Post payments for week September 3rd - September 10th will be transferred withing 24 hours.

2. Post bounty will be extended to September 17th.

legendary
what about me? I only get 1$ and i post many post and comment. I can pm you my transaction id if you want, please review my post

I'm not in NEWBIUM dev team, i'm just a community member.

I invite you to ask landomata what's up with your case.

I'm sure he will clear all of this up Wink

Actually, the rules are very clear, payment is only for original content.  If you post original content you will be rewarded.

if we violate the rules and regulations we did not pay, perhaps many posts are just copy paste, just duplicate content and only a few words, maybe if it violates the conditions, post which is not eligible to be removed, that is my advice

Thanks for the ideas, we will study and look at how we can improve the platform for everyone.
Activity: 120
what about me? I only get 1$ and i post many post and comment. I can pm you my transaction id if you want, please review my post

Actually, the rules are very clear, payment is only for original content.  If you post original content you will be rewarded.

if we violate the rules and regulations we did not pay, perhaps many posts are just copy paste, just duplicate content and only a few words, maybe if it violates the conditions, post which is not eligible to be removed, that is my advice
legendary

Activity: 240

Activity: 589
Merit: 502
Tweet bounty has been sent out.
I received my reward from twitter bounty campaign.
thank you so much.
legendary
Wow ,can i join on this even i am newbie member on this forum i'm interested on twitter bounty .thanks

Yes post bounty is open for newbies.  Tweet bounty is now closed.

https://coins.newbium.com/post/322-newbium-post-bounty-no-2

Note: If you copy & paste content from other site you will not receive any rewards for your post.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Wow ,can i join on this even i am newbie member on this forum i'm interested on twitter bounty .thanks
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Hello Sir Lando
I received Twitter Bounty Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: