Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] NEW IXCOIN LOGO DESIGN - 100 IXC - page 4. (Read 7796 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
note i do not want the bounty, many of the logos posted look great,

just for fun i made these two , I posted them to my (secondary) not main twitter account to show to Vlad !!

https://twitter.com/cinnamonshelper/status/475327620222320640
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Rob, that's an interesting concept but it's a bit complex and the iX doesn't instantly and easily stand out.  I really like the simple clean minimalist look.  And those are the types of logos which really excel right now.

That said, I would be curious to see what your design would look like if it were polished up a bit.  You never know.

Hah, yeah so bad I deleted it before you commented.

To anybody who's artistic you could try to create an hourglass using an X and an I.

lol, I just saw that.  It was better than anything I can draw.  Interesting idea at the very least.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
time

Rob, that's an interesting concept but it's a bit complex and the iX doesn't instantly and easily stand out.  I really like the simple clean minimalist look.  And those are the types of logos which really excel right now.

That said, I would be curious to see what your design would look like if it were polished up a bit.  You never know.

Hah, yeah so bad I deleted it before you commented.

To anybody who's artistic you could try to create an hourglass using an X and an I.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I think it might be better with a thicker character, and a shorter 'i' so the cross is level at the top.  That was how I visualized it.  It might be a good idea to have a couple of different styles to compare.

The color scheme is an interesting issue, red on black emphasizes the 'i-then-X" aspect, a single color has a nice appearance though.

I was thinking the same thing but also maybe slant it to the left a little to see now that looks, maybe a 33 degree slant.

I prefer the red over the black over all one solid color to give it a more clear view that it's actually 2 letters:  iX.

And we need to add an equal sign somewhere.  Not sure where it would look good but even BTC has it and so do all the global currencies.

Edit:  I agree with the thicker character but one of the letters, should also differ in thickness from the other to further accentuate the 2 letter combination.  If that doesn't look good we could use equally tall letters.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I think it might be better with a thicker character, and a shorter 'i' so the cross is level at the top.  That was how I visualized it.  It might be a good idea to have a couple of different styles to compare.

The color scheme is an interesting issue, red on black emphasizes the 'i-then-X" aspect, a single color has a nice appearance though.

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Just posting up some ideas for ixcoin's currency symbol, think I prefer the two color version red/black. Could maybe emphasize the 'i' more?

http://imgh.us/ixx3.png
http://imgh.us/ixx3sm.png
http://imgh.us/ix1_1.png
http://imgh.us/ixx2.png
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
So the concept now is for a version of an integrated 'i' and 'X' like the first character here, is that right?

Yeah that works great.

It could also be just the i or x all alone but I think the iX together works great.
So the concept now is for a version of an integrated 'i' and 'X' like the first character here, is that right?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

jimhsu, newsflesh,

I'm rebooting this thread for a new logo request.

You two did an amazing job on the last IXC logo design.

What we need now is a 1 letter logo for IXC which can be used as the actual currency symbol.

And since all iXcoin wallets start with an X, that means you can submit both, x and an i designs.

I will pay the winner 500 IXC for the best X design and also 500 IXC for the best i design.

Thanks guys!
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
January 29, 2014, 08:04:17 AM
We will pay 100 IXC for the winning submission.

We will also distribute 50 IXC to the two how made contributions.

Please leave your IXC address here.

I made ​​some logos

xcybjpqSvFbmejaHA51y7yYC7K11GgRYeQ

Thanks

I think the winners were jimhsu, sm3ck, and newflesh, but I'll send you some IXC for participating anyway.

Yes, that is correct.

jimhsu - 100 IXC
newsflesh - 100 IXC
sm3ck - 50 IXC

ipsum100 - your logos were okay, however they didn't make the cut. 
January 29, 2014, 07:58:06 AM

I made ​​some logos

Thanks

I think the winners were jimhsu, sm3ck, and newflesh, but I'll send you some IXC for participating anyway.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 29, 2014, 07:05:20 AM

I made ​​some logos

Thanks

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
January 28, 2014, 04:47:38 PM
Please leave your IXC address so we can pay bounty.
Thanks.

xZ1VbxAmpb4fcr3SSQruqG6zWgRERnqix7

thanks
legendary
January 28, 2014, 12:13:09 PM
Please leave your IXC address so we can pay bounty.

Thanks.

legendary
January 26, 2014, 06:53:31 AM

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 25, 2014, 09:47:07 AM
A touch more on the shadows (looks better on the small)

Nice, very nice.  One, minor change,  the shadowing inside the red lettering.   Can you follow the original?  In short, shadowing like the light comes from the top?   Let me post in on the IXCoin thread for final approval.
Activity: 364
Merit: 264
January 25, 2014, 01:06:42 AM
A touch more on the shadows (looks better on the small)

Activity: 364
Merit: 264
January 25, 2014, 12:51:57 AM
How's this?

Illustrator live traced it, fixed some pixel imperfections, and back to Photoshop. Purposely went subtle with the shadows.

I have it in 600 dpi resolution that I can send.
Pages:
Jump to: