Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] Official Bounty Thread for Signals - page 16. (Read 16324 times)

Activity: 506
Merit: 250
Fancy bounty portal, i like it.
But Twitter retweets with more than 1000 followers only get 1 token, tried 3 times and yes only get 1 for each RT.

Thank you for your comment and sorry about that. We will fix it and assign you SGN tokens for your RTs and for your bug report.

Stakes count working fine, thanks for that.
But bounty portal only approved 1 tweet/daily, 2 days ago i tried to claim my 2nd tweet but failed/not approved.
And today my first claim was ok but again 2nd claim not approved.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
We are looking for ambassadors for countries/regions, if you are interested, please send us email at [email protected]
What are the tasks and rewards for ambassadors?
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Hi,
in the bounty app, do we have to hit the claim button for every fb and twitter share? There is a form to provide the link to the shared post. So do we hit "claim" for every link?
Or do we do it just once in the end of the period and we list all the links in one form?

What about the fb likes? We are allowed 3 likes/24h. Do I hit claim every day or just once in the end of the period?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Great project! I will join to bounty campaign
Activity: 27
Interesting. Lets try
Joined twitter
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
I could not find where to enter nickname slack. but link Claim reacted
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Joined twitter campaing
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Joined twitter and facebook campaing.
reward is waiting for manual approval - it's right. there is work for managers
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Joined twitter and facebook campaing Wink
Activity: 462
Introducing Signals: Data science marketplace to help you discover, create and monetize cryptotrading strategies.

But Twitter retweets with more than 1000 followers only get 1 token, tried 3 times and yes only get 1 for each RT.

Thank you for your comment and sorry about that. We will fix it and assign you SGN tokens for your RTs and for your bug report.
Activity: 52
I want to reserve Vietnamese translation
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Reserved Russian Whitepaper
Bitcointalk account URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dilerium90-1026348
Bitcointalk name: Dilerium90
language: Russian
Your choice to translate: Whitepaper
Translation portfolio link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22739104
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22932576
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCLRBXtDhXDSHQyN1ZzNUhhUlE/view?usp=sharing
ETH address: 0x78c9C4FDeB0EB814747d18be65116a9348afEd54
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
Become an ambassador for the Signals project for your country!

We are looking for an ambassador to help us translate from English and manage crypto communities here on Bitcointalk. Signals.network is a new data science marketplace for building, training and monetizing crypto trading strategies. If you think you have what it takes to represent us in your country’s crypto community, contact us at [email protected].

What is the Signal Platform?

Signals network connects cryptotraders with data science developers. Signals will offer a simple UI for assembling indicators and creating signals to optimise profit on various cryptocurrency exchanges. It’s a place where you can build strategies from specific trading indicators, ranging from technical analysis to crowd wisdom insights, train it on historical data, and monetise your strategy by offering copytrading.

Website | Bitcointalk announcement | Bounty thread

We are looking for a team of content creators. If you have a YouTube channel or own blog, you might want to check out Signals bounty. We have raised rewards for the second phase of the campaign! You can receive up to 1500 SGN for atleast 2 minute long video or 900 SGN for succesful blogpost. You can find more information at our BOUNTY THREAD, BLOG or WEBSITE

Right now we are evaluating first phase and giving additional tokens for retweets, likes and other activity. So if you are not a content creator but you want to earn some SGN tokens aswell, you can support us here on Bitcointalk or social media at your choice. Choose from many options at SIGNALS BOUNTY APP

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
i am now on my second twitter account, looks like you allow them, and i will try to tweet from all my 6 twitter accounts to inform all my 7000 followers about signals, many of followers are on 2 accounts or even on all 6 accounts, but it has to be positive as i am trying to hunt them and lure to our site as potential investors or bounteers, some retweeting is not recorded but it is tolerable .... twitter service has stopped me to follow more on 2 accounts at 1270 followers, some limitations must be, i think your site has limited retweets on 7 to 8 per day, i wanted to retweet all that you have as tweets, but i feel it is limited ...!
"what did you contribute"? ..-- you write what you think you have contributed, as, i commented positively, i shared, i liked, and so on ... i have mostly retweeted as my contribution to signals ....!
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
October 13, 2017, 01:49:41 PM
finally, top site you are, maybe you have to write at retweets that we can retweet only once (maybe per day)
your slack moderator has photo as icon what is unfair, i know slack has to fight the scam but please not with scum,
emoticon is obviously a negative spam which is sold as positive spam to us, that is perfidious, so, i have suggested many slack bots to avoid emos and put decent avatar as slack has for default, sure, they all banned me, i know they are real and relevant but good and god ....!.... i am bound to work only on twitter.... maybe you allow multiple accounts too, what is at TVE linked to one IP for 1 acc ....! .... some explained multiple-accounts ban as reducing spam and more even distribution of earnings to the audience ... i say that it s crypto-community's envy and need to keep us exploited so we can not earn more ... 1000 participants can work on 1000 accounts but i can not work on 2 accounts .... lol ....! more in reply!
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
October 11, 2017, 01:38:29 PM
Guys, tell me. What mean in Facebook post form "what did you conribute"?
Activity: 658
Merit: 288
October 11, 2017, 06:04:33 AM
I will join to facebook and twitter program. Good luck to everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: