Author

Topic: ✅[BOUNTY]✅⚡⚡ OPPORTY⚡⚡✅- DECENTRALISED BUSINESS COMMUNITY ✅ HUGE PAYOUTS. ✅ - page 356. (Read 77396 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 100
I joined facebook, twitter and telegram campaign. Good luck!
Activity: 264
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
I joined the Facebook Campaign. I'll be posting the links of my shared post every Sunday but since I started today (Sept. 22) and only a maximum of 3 posts per day will be counted, I'll only have 9 shared posts this week. Thank you!
You can start posting for next week unless you can do 15 by this week. (3 posts per day says no Sad)

If you have any questions, feel free PM me or write in the thread Smiley

Got it. I'll start next week, then. thank you.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I am very interested in following the twitter campaign of this project because this is a very good project
Activity: 322
Merit: 134
I joined the Facebook Campaign. I'll be posting the links of my shared post every Sunday but since I started today (Sept. 22) and only a maximum of 3 posts per day will be counted, I'll only have 9 shared posts this week. Thank you!
You can start posting for next week unless you can do 15 by this week. (3 posts per day says no Sad)

If you have any questions, feel free PM me or write in the thread Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
I should not miss to follow twitter campaign from this project, because this project is very unique and memorable. thanks so much for the team.
hallo
i have joined twitter campaim
i hope a nice future to #OPPORTY
I am very interested in following the twitter campaign of this project because this is a very good project, good luck. thanks so much for the team.

Thank you all for your kind words.  Smiley

Make sure to post all links to FACEBOOK & TWITTER posts and tweets. They will not be counted if they are not posted in this thread.
Thank you all for your kind words!

We are still looking for many people with for our signature campaign. High Pay! Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
hallo
i have joined twitter campaim
i hope a nice future to #OPPORTY
Activity: 126
I am very interested in following the twitter campaign of this project because this is a very good project, good luck. thanks so much for the team.
Activity: 196
I joined the twitter bounty program of this project because I am very happy to work in social media. thanks so much for the developer this project.
Activity: 307
https://www.crypto1id.com/
I joined the twitter campaign of this project because this project is not burdensome. because the number of bounty that has difficult rules makes me not interested to join the project. thanks.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I have joined in opporty bounty campaign for facebook,twitter and telegram hopefully this project success thanks
At the end of each week (Sunday), I make sure to paste the links of all posts in this thread
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I joined the twitter campaign and facebook.good luck
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Project seems interesting, I'll be watching for development.
Activity: 203
Merit: 101
Joined the twitter and Telegram campaign, hope this project runs smoothly  Wink
Where is spreadsheet for translation bounty : here is hindi ANN thread

Spreadsheet updated. Thank you and make sure you moderate the thread too for updates and questions!

Sorry for inconvenience but i signed up for fb campaign twice. I thought my name is not listed so i applied again.  Can you please my recent application?  I hope this wont affect my appliction. Sorry again.

Fixed, everything good Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Where is spreadsheet for translation bounty : here is hindi ANN thread
Jump to: