Author

Topic: ✅[BOUNTY]✅⚡⚡ OPPORTY⚡⚡✅- DECENTRALISED BUSINESS COMMUNITY ✅ HUGE PAYOUTS. ✅ - page 358. (Read 77396 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 322
Merit: 134
I'll Take The Arabic Translation if it's still available
I'll need links to that content in some of those picture, because editing the picture with photo editors will always look bad.

Previous Finished Translations:
BitcoinTalk.orgBitcoinGarden.org
PayFairPayFair
Etherum DarkEtherum Dark
NapoleonXNapoleonX

Please post your details as the format suggests in OP. However, you will have to contact opporty for the images if they do have it. I am unsure of that  Undecided Sorry!

Our Indonesian Translator was able to do it quite well with editing the images.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
I'll Take The Arabic Translation if it's still available
I'll need links to that content in some of those picture, because editing the picture with photo editors will always look bad.

Previous Finished Translations:
BitcoinTalk.orgBitcoinGarden.org
PayFairPayFair
Etherum DarkEtherum Dark
NapoleonXNapoleonX
Its an amazing project.

Dev, Joining your Twitter & Facebook Bounty. Thanks Smiley

Thank you both for joining and supporting this growing project. I am sure that the official developers like this Smiley
I have joined only facebook bounty. How can i know that I have been accepted or not?

Acception is automatic. Rewards will have to be posted in the thread like all other do. I will update steaks each Sunday. Hope that has answered your question  Smiley.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I have joined only facebook bounty. How can i know that I have been accepted or not?
Activity: 364
Merit: 115
It is a good work
And seems a successful project
I wish you luck
joining signature campaign

Bitcointalk name : Shiekin
Bitcointalk account URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/shiekin-1012251
Current post count: 30
ETH Address: 0xc2F5f5e4eEa9B0f358f396C2Caa3B6d4BF18D0dB

Denied for now, please improve your post quality and start posting in other boards, such as Bitcoin Discussion and Economics. You may also post in our ANN thread if you would like to.

Try re-applying in a few days time.  Smiley

EDIT: I will keep you in the signature campaign however I will only count posts that are good quality and are not spam in the appropriate boards and threads.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Joined Telegram Campaign. Good luck  Smiley
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
joining signature campaign

Bitcointalk name : Shiekin
Bitcointalk account URL: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/shiekin-1012251
Current post count: 30
ETH Address: 0xc2F5f5e4eEa9B0f358f396C2Caa3B6d4BF18D0dB
i want to join facebook bounty but i still in doubt, do i need to share posts made by official accounts or can we post anything related?
or just like and share in facebook, without overflowing?

You should share everything that the official account has made and you can also post anything related, but has to have a clear link to Opporty.
Regards
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i want to join facebook bounty but i still in doubt, do i need to share posts made by official accounts or can we post anything related?
or just like and share in facebook, without overflowing?
I see thank you. 1 Translation for each participant means that you can only reserve 1 language for each person. Are you able to translate the ANN AND Whitepaper?
Yes , i can translate both...i will need to know the payout for the whitepaper tho.

I cannot confirm the amount of payment for Whitepaper as that still needs to be discussed with my employers. However, I can say that it will be a decently large amount, since we have plenty of budget space to dedicate for those translations .(Whitepaper and landing page- website). Please ask me for further details if you have any questions Wink - Via PM or here on the thread.
Merit: 124
I see thank you. 1 Translation for each participant means that you can only reserve 1 language for each person. Are you able to translate the ANN AND Whitepaper?
Yes , i can translate both...i will need to know the payout for the whitepaper tho.
Merit: 124
~snip~

Accepted, please post your details in the correct format. This can be found on the OP.

DONE!

it says : Only 1 translation for every participant ...so i have to choose one? If so i choose ANN.If not i reserve all of them
~snip~

Accepted, please post your details in the correct format. This can be found on the OP.
Jump to: