Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[BOUNTY]✅⚡⚡ OPPORTY⚡⚡✅- DECENTRALISED BUSINESS COMMUNITY ✅ HUGE PAYOUTS. ✅ - page 5. (Read 77348 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Its over a month since this campaign is finished and the distribution still is not clear at all. Anyone of you here already got the tokens?
no, no one get the token. this ICO has not finished yet. please read the previous post.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.35522942

Atleast bounty manager should update the spreadsheet, as per him he is slowly updating it but I do not see any change in spreasheet, it is same as it was in March month when bounty campaign ended, suppose if Dev team gives green signal to distribution than manager will take another month for calculation of stakes/tokens.
I agree with your point mate. Since the bounty is already done from long time ago the spreadsheet needs to be updated so that users will know how much can they get from the work they made over the last couple of months.

The problem is the team refuses to talk to me, though not too sure why. Considering the ICO hasn't started yet, there is no reason to panic. I will still try, in the meantime, to finish this bounty all-together. The sheets will be updated as soon as the team responds with any kind of updates on the situation.

Its over a month since this campaign is finished and the distribution still is not clear at all. Anyone of you here already got the tokens?
no, no one get the token. this ICO has not finished yet. please read the previous post.

Atleast bounty manager should update the spreadsheet, as per him he is slowly updating it but I do not see any change in spreasheet, it is same as it was in March month when bounty campaign ended, suppose if Dev team gives green signal to distribution than manager will take another month for calculation of stakes/tokens.
I agree with your point mate. Since the bounty is already done from long time ago the spreadsheet needs to be updated so that users will know how much can they get from the work they made over the last couple of months.

The problem is the team refuses to talk to me, though not too sure why. Considering the ICO hasn't started yet, there is no reason to panic. I will still try, in the meantime, to finish this bounty all-together. The sheets will be updated as soon as the team responds with any kind of updates on the situation.

We understand your concern, if team is not responding you do not have any option but to wait, I would suggest you to give them a final date to which they must respond else you will announce here that this project has gone out of your control, then let bounty participants to take care of the the situation, if bounty participant can build a project, then they can also ruin it.

We understand your concern, if team is not responding you do not have any option but to wait, I would suggest you to give them a final date to which they must respond else you will announce here that this project has gone out of your control, then let bounty participants to take care of the the situation, if bounty participant can build a project, then they can also ruin it.

I fully support it, if the team does not get in touch, the bounty community will make every effort to ensure that investors do not invest here, as the project will become dangerous for investment

Firstly why do not you finish the tables before the ico start? Secondly, it is worrying that the developers do not talk to you. It's like a scam. Can arrange them anti-PR? Safeguard the investors from falling into the trap.

Firstly why do not you finish the tables before the ico start? Secondly, it is worrying that the developers do not talk to you. It's like a scam. Can arrange them anti-PR? Safeguard the investors from falling into the trap.
maybe they run out of money to promote their token sale.
it is not scam yet, no one losing money to invest in their ICO. but it might be a fail project.

Hello!

We are finishing the table now.
Do not worry, guys, we will announce the results, with an updates table and everything, by the end of this week.
Thank you!

P.S. Every bounty participant will receive rewards after the end of Opporty's public token sale.
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
ICO will kick off August 11 and finish September 15.
so I think payments for the bounty will not be before the ICO ends.
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Despite the fact that the campaign for the bounty ended long ago, but ICO was not yet.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I see only my posts in this thread, no other bounty participant is bothered about reward from Opporty, let the team finish their work, will keep on waiting Thanks.
they will announce to start the public sale in three week.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38551706
i hope we will get rewarded after their ICO.
It is very very long ICO and very long waiting for bounty payment. Almost like Decent, one year of expectations.
How much has been collected already, who knows?
They said in Tele that "Thank you. We will finalize the bounty spreadsheet by the end of next week.". So we should wait some days for news

Bounty sheets are still same, stakes are still to be calculated for many days yet, there is no revert from bounty manager as well, 2.5 months have already passed since the day bounty campaign has ended.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Dear Bounty Manager,
Any updated on spreadsheet or news on the team?
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
I see only my posts in this thread, no other bounty participant is bothered about reward from Opporty, let the team finish their work, will keep on waiting Thanks.
It is very very long ICO and very long waiting for bounty payment. Almost like Decent, one year of expectations.
They said in Tele that "Thank you. We will finalize the bounty spreadsheet by the end of next week.". So we should wait some days for news
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
This thread has gone silent so as Telegram channel, I checked Telegram channel of Opporty after many days there were only 176 messages unread, nobody is participating, manager is not reverting and everything on the sheet is still not updated, I think we should not keep on hoping for this project.
Hi bounty manager,

Any update on bounty calculations, its a long time since the bounty campaign has finished but spreadsheets are still not updated, there is no update on thread either, pls check and give some update, every partcipant must be waiting for it.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
#Proof of autentication
I am participating in the Telegram Bounty campaign
Bitcointalk username: karinsauerr
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/karinsauerr-1822557
Telegram username: @karinsauer
Activity: 966
Merit: 111

maybe they run out of money to promote their token sale.
it is not scam yet, no one losing money to invest in their ICO. but it might be a fail project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

I fully support it, if the team does not get in touch, the bounty community will make every effort to ensure that investors do not invest here, as the project will become dangerous for investment

Merit: 134

Activity: 602

Pages:
Jump to: