Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[BOUNTY]✅⚡⚡ OPPORTY⚡⚡✅- DECENTRALISED BUSINESS COMMUNITY ✅ HUGE PAYOUTS. ✅ - page 7. (Read 77348 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I've made a new video, please replace the existing video link in the spreadsheet 15 with this one. hopefully can bring goodness to company. Thank you for your kindness

Profile Bitcoin Talk : cybercobro
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cybercobro-1340638
Address Wallet (ETH) :
0x4Fa5f41C3d90527CEC19a6B3BB2084AFB885bAf1
https://youtu.be/5RVOaO5q75E
https://youtu.be/tnYzmU5Z-Zw
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Dear bounty manager,

Each of us is requesting you some update, every participants have contributed a long time in this project and waiting for the reward but even calculation of stakes is pending, we will be thankful to you if you update stakes and the corresponding token counts and give us some update on distribution.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Thanks manager for feedback, keep on in the know. Everyone has devoted a lot of time to this project and they want to see the result of their work.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
Activity: 784
Merit: 116
hello i am cryptosystem and have not yet received my tokens.
Spreadsheet 166
post [email protected]
customer https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/criptosistema-1210312
wallet 0x3975b136662e638b49d0F9f54cBd9bF9c456a755

https://steemit.com/opporty/@criptosistema/opporty-una-plataforma-orientada-a-servicios
we are all still do not recieve opporty token.
we just need to let them give more time maybe 1 month
Activity: 56
OPPORTY TELEGRAM CAMPAIGN
I think this project will be succes. Good luck
Very nice project OPPORTY teams are working well
Bitcoin Talk    : hanibutam
Bitcoin Talk link   :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1558386
Telegram      : @Luudinhphu
Twitter         :@luudinhphuhp
ETH              :0xd303Dac481D18Fb6354dEC27c4936353CD71F04f
Activity: 197
dear manager why no update stake and reward token to bounty,
 BOUNTY ENDING MARCH 1st and in the description Payment will be made AFTER ICO, which is March 20th  Huh
but there is no news about bounty distribution?
and spreadsheets are not updated  Huh why manager bounty

It turns out the ICO has not yet fully finished, or even started for that matter. I will update the spreadsheets to this day and the rest will be handled by the team (this includes the payouts)
me waiting but manager bounty say the manager will, i will  update the spreadsheets to this day but I see the spreadsheet of stake still not counted and in total all
and we will not know how many tokens we get for supporters  Cool
i dont think we need to rush this things since it will only count the stakes and the payment will only sent after the ico finish. The ico is not even started so why we need it to rush.
agree, the opporty project not launch yet.
as long as we get paid, no need to rush Wink

I will finish the spreadsheets soon, however please do mind that there is no rush anywhere. Everyone will get paid (same with me, I will also get paid after ICO), so don't just think I've jumped ship. I am here and waiting for the team to decide a proper date for the ICO.
thanks for make sure that we have nothing to worry about Wink
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
 BOUNTY ENDING MARCH 1st and in the description Payment will be made AFTER ICO, which is March 20th  Huh

It turns out the ICO has not yet fully finished, or even started for that matter. I will update the spreadsheets to this day and the rest will be handled by the team (this includes the payouts)
me waiting but manager bounty say the manager will, i will  update the spreadsheets to this day but I see the spreadsheet of stake still not counted and in total all

This is always a concern with many of the bounty projects for not giving any deadline of exact update, Opporty was one of the longest project I did but now stakes are not being calculated and noone is giving any update by when the exact amount of tokens will be updated, although bounty manager is trying to compensate by giving some updates after a little gap but it is not solving the purpose.
I am not questioning Opporty team, pls do not take it otherwise but a concrete update is always appreciated.
i know Opporty was one of the longest projects but after ico ends then total tokens will look i just wanna know, am i wrong to ask that kind of sir?
so everyone knows about bounty because I also support Opporty

i dont think we need to rush this things since it will only count the stakes and the payment will only sent after the ico finish. The ico is not even started so why we need it to rush.

I will finish the spreadsheets soon, however please do mind that there is no rush anywhere. Everyone will get paid (same with me, I will also get paid after ICO), so don't just think I've jumped ship. I am here and waiting for the team to decide a proper date for the ICO.

Thanks bounty manager for this update, I hope everything will work smoothly after ICO, pls share here once ICO date is finalised.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Dear bounty manager, I will remove the signature today, 26 March 2018. Thanks
Activity: 322
Merit: 134

Activity: 462

Activity: 112
Very good project, I have it in the channel, also can get acquainted with other bounty projects in my channel https://t.me/baunty_ico

This is always a concern with many of the bounty projects for not giving any deadline of exact update, Opporty was one of the longest project I did but now stakes are not being calculated and noone is giving any update by when the exact amount of tokens will be updated, although bounty manager is trying to compensate by giving some updates after a little gap but it is not solving the purpose.
I am not questioning Opporty team, pls do not take it otherwise but a concrete update is always appreciated.
Activity: 416

Pages:
Jump to: