Pages:
Author

Topic: ♬♬♬ [BOUNTY] Opus - Decentralized Music Sharing Platform ♬♬♬ [FINISHED] - page 13. (Read 47203 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Mach told in slack, that today we will receive BOUNTIES, Hope OPUS leader is a man of his words, will see today......

SOOOOOO?Huh? NOBODY AGAIN GET THEIR BOUNTIES:(??

Don't worry about bounties my friend everything will be ok because today is Sunday. May be the team is taking rest may be the will start distributing the OPT on Monday give them some time. If you kept on asking the same question they will not answer for you, according to plan they will distribute the tokens.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Opus will be increase so fast after bounty distribution made I believe.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Mach told in slack, that today we will receive BOUNTIES, Hope OPUS leader is a man of his words, will see today......

SOOOOOO?Huh? NOBODY AGAIN GET THEIR BOUNTIES:(??
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
when will the gift of bounty be distributed?

Grin Grin  did not you read it four or five lines higher?  that can not be overlooked . you ask really funny questions here  Huh

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21670214
Activity: 554
when will the gift of bounty be distributed?
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
if it is a good project they will keep the promise. then you can also trust the Devs .
but what if no bounties come as promised? the people still trust the devs. that is the question .
we wait for what is happening today . we let ourselves be surprised
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Activity: 457
Merit: 274
great for news , i will buy some coin and hold in 2 month hope price will be up
i think its a speasial system interesting to see in future,

maybe the best way to buy - wait till we receive our bounties rewards and price will go down
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Chill out guys.. Have some faith..  Grin
Here, shared yesterday by @mach.

Source: Slack

It means we need wait to next week for receive our token reward. Ok fine, I can keep my patience for wait that, I just hope my reward do not decrease again Grin. Hold our OPT and go to the moon Cool
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
great for news , i will buy some coin and hold in 2 month hope price will be up
i think its a speasial system interesting to see in future,
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
OPUS team have burnt unsold OPT coins. That's a great news. I think opt coin will pump in the markets after that because demand is high but supply is limited. Is the blog awards list published

Nice copy and paste! Your contribute here is so appreciated dude, well done  Lips sealed

Chill out guys.. Have some faith..  Grin

Great news, I will hold this bounty reward atleast till the end of this year. OPT deserve a better marketcap!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
OPUS team have burnt unsold OPT coins. That's a great news. I think opt coin will pump in the markets after that because demand is high but supply is limited. Is the blog awards list published
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
Yes that's true. but if the bounty is distributed then the course goes even further down because many will sell.
I think then you have to wait 4 weeks until everything is normal again
The sell is inevitable which usually happens only after the first few weeks of bounty distribution and then prices start to rise and imo we need bounty hunters to speculate more of the project to prevent a price crash and in the process attract new investors
Activity: 364
the price is too cheap at this time. it isn't like trading on the first time.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Now it's whole market is down - thanks to China Cheesy But I hope soon will be all fine and my OPT I will hodl.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

this is great news for the bounty participents
max in 3 days bounty tokens will be distribute
this project is strong and the current price of opus coin is very very cheap
on current price i should buy more. i will hold my bounty coins until end of next year
and also my purchased coins i will hold as long as i can
Activity: 462
Yes that's true. but if the bounty is distributed then the course goes even further down because many will sell.
I think then you have to wait 4 weeks until everything is normal again
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
the price is too cheap at this time. it isn't like trading on the first time.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
BountyMarketCap
Those who complains are those who had a negative trust here. Why you can't go to the slack for exact information and message the admin there? Don't just post here with a threatening words for the team. I am pissed of with one of the member here,

you are right sir. it would be wise if we complain in the right place. may be PM dev directly or enter the forum slack, I think that's the right way to request a quick response from dev.
Activity: 602
Those who complains are those who had a negative trust here. Why you can't go to the slack for exact information and message the admin there? Don't just post here with a threatening words for the team. I am pissed of with one of the member here,
Pages:
Jump to: