Pages:
Author

Topic: ♬♬♬ [BOUNTY] Opus - Decentralized Music Sharing Platform ♬♬♬ [FINISHED] - page 14. (Read 47203 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Calm down, guys! and let's give OPUS team some more time. I'm sure in a few days we will get our bounties. No reason to worry and moreover to insult each other.
Activity: 798

Where are our bounties HuhHuh!!!!!!! WTF Sad(((( OPUS TEAM??!?

Man, everybody already tired of yours crying. Stop spam and be calmer.
he wont get single dime Smiley
Members with negative trusts are not allowed.

1) It is only for signature companies, so funny you do not know how to read english Cheesy
2) You are RED trust and I am yellow trust (for stupid spamming), lol, so troll
Activity: 812
Merit: 260

he wont get single dime Smiley
Members with negative trusts are not allowed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 255

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
End of ICO: 24.August

Original Opus Text site 1 here :
Bounty program dates
Bounty campaign begins on a first come first served basis. Please confirm acceptance into the bounty program before continuing.
Bounty campaign ends: August 20, 2017 [ENDED]
Rewards will be issued to the Eth address you provided when the crowdsale closes and will be distributed within 1 or 2 weeks.

The information you need is exactly in the post above your... Learn to read before write.

Still, I hope you all bounty hunter will drop your OPT at once and lower it to 600 satoshi. There are waiting my orders.

Today the last limit of the distribution, on the thread written 1-2 weeks after the completion of ico, so today the last 2 weeks, if not today, means inconsistent just like other projects.

You're right, that's what they have promised, But we should also consider other factors that may 'cause this delay.
Example. Burning of those unsold tokens, performance of Ethereum network and so on and so forth.
We trusted this project the moment we shared and spread the word about their project, So trust them more on delivering the bounties.
It won't hurt to extend our patience a little bit won't it?
I'm waiting in line as much as you guys and I always look things on a positive way. 'cause if we do the opposite,
we'll only end up having a heart attack from all the stress.
So chill out guys.  Grin

Indeed, yesterday I had tried send my token from Myetherwallet and receive some errors in Network Ethereum.
Then, I changed my network to Etherescan.io and need wait 15 minutes for confirm my hash (slower than other days).
Therefore, I think if Devs distribute for us in weekend, it still reasonable.

SO TODAY WE WILL SEE THE BOUNTIES??? ZERO DAY HERE? LAST DAY OF THIS 2 WEEKS? NO!- we must receive bounties yesterday?

ANYBODY RECEIVED ANY BOUNTIES YESTERDAY AS OPUS TEAM TELL US?

PS:I only want my payment in date, when my boss tell me, that he will to pay....but when job is done and there is no payment......... not very great situation Sad

crying the whole time like a kid. go and dump ur shitty bounty. a project like this doesnt need peoples like u.

Bounty program dates
Bounty campaign begins on a first come first served basis. Please confirm acceptance into the bounty program before continuing.
Rewards will be issued to the Eth address you provided when the crowdsale closes and will be distributed within 1 or 2 weeks.

The information you need is exactly in the post above your... Learn to read before write.

Still, I hope you all bounty hunter will drop your OPT at once and lower it to 600 satoshi. There are waiting my orders.

Today the last limit of the distribution, on the thread written 1-2 weeks after the completion of ico, so today the last 2 weeks, if not today, means inconsistent just like other projects.

You're right, that's what they have promised, But we should also consider other factors that may 'cause this delay.
Example. Burning of those unsold tokens, performance of Ethereum network and so on and so forth.
We trusted this project the moment we shared and spread the word about their project, So trust them more on delivering the bounties.
I'm waiting in line as much as you guys and I always look things on a positive way. 'cause if we do the opposite,
So chill out guys.  Grin

Indeed, yesterday I had tried send my token from Myetherwallet and receive some errors in Network Ethereum.
Then, I changed my network to Etherescan.io and need wait 15 minutes for confirm my hash (slower than other days).

SO TODAY WE WILL SEE THE BOUNTIES??? ZERO DAY HERE? LAST DAY OF THIS 2 WEEKS? NO!- we must receive bounties yesterday?

PS:I only want my payment in date, when my boss tell me, that he will to pay....but when job is done and there is no payment......... not very great situation Sad

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Just wait for a few days.

Meanwhile OPT token price is falling, -45% today! 0.025$ on Etherdelta, that's bad for us, probably less than the ICO price.

Price is still at 0,04$

Some guy made a mistake and sold Opus for 0,005$

and then you were happy ! did you buy ? that was super cheap . that was a great opportunity .
hardly one is times not here there is something gift  Grin
Let's see how the price is still the distribution ! I think that goes down to 200 Satoshi
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs

Meanwhile OPT token price is falling, -45% today! 0.025$ on Etherdelta, that's bad for us, probably less than the ICO price.

Meh, that was expected. When they distribute bounties price will be lower than that.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261

Price is still at 0,04$

Some guy made a mistake and sold Opus for 0,005$
Activity: 728
Merit: 504

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better

Bounty program dates

So chill out guys.  Grin

Sometimes, it will take delays doesn't worry about the bounties they will distribute your bounties. Already they proved themselves by burning the coins what they mentioned at the time of ICO. So may be the end of week or in the next week they will start distribute your tokens.

Bounty program dates

So chill out guys.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

Bounty program dates

So chill out guys.  Grin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Thank you for all information
Activity: 504
Merit: 128

Bounty program dates

Today the last day of bounties payment Sad
any news about the bounty tokens distribution
or any date ? because ICO was ended on 24 august and now two week passed
so when bounty distribution will gonna made by OPUS team ?

Bounty program dates

Today the last day of bounties payment Sad
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

Bounty program dates
Activity: 840
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

So chill out guys.  Grin

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
OPUS team have burnt unsold OPT coins. That's a great news. I think opt coin will pump in the markets after that because demand is high but supply is limited. We hope participants will get their payments soon as the campaign has ended more than two weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: