Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty or Airdrop? - page 21. (Read 9748 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 04:15:02 PM
I read a few topics on how people earn airstrops. I decided to try it myself. Experience negative. I paid 2 companies out of 7. I was very surprised by the amount of payment - $ 2.5 and $ 1.7. I will not spend any more time with them.
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 04:11:21 PM
I absolutely agree that subscription companies are one of the best ways to earn money. You just communicate on the forum, learn new things, read news, help each other and companies are ready to pay for it.
Activity: 574
April 11, 2018, 04:10:21 PM
Do you want easy money? Airdrop - free coins without any effort. Rewards are received through efforts, you need to work, every day, every day.
copper member
Activity: 616
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 03:41:59 PM
According to me bounty campaigns are better than airdrops in terms of token earned, while the rewards from airdrop is not that much. You can choose both of them. You can always do multiple bounties for social media campaigns like as twitter and facebook but airdrop is easy way to earn tokens, but most of airdrop result is not worth, even sometimes not pay the participant.
Activity: 384
First LEARN then EARN
April 11, 2018, 03:08:42 PM
AirDrop Vs Bounty

Bounty is more valuble than Aridrop.
But there is some difference AirDrop and Bounty.
Bounty  - we have to do lot of thisnk. share their post on social media.
AirDrop - we have to do small things to do.
Airdrop is easy way to earn tokens, but most of airdrop result is not worth. therefore my recomondation is Bounty is more valuble.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 02:04:03 PM
AKAIITO AIRDROP 📢

Akaiito will provide everyday use cases for cryptocurrencies including rentals, online services and online maps.

Akaiito is giving away 7 AIC tokens worth $2.80 to anyone who completes their social media tasks.

- Go to the Akaiito website, click “Contribute” and register

- Join Akaiito on Telegram

- Like the Akaiito Facebook page and share one post.

- Follow Akaiito on Twitter and retweet one tweet

- Submit your details  to the bot
Activity: 155
April 11, 2018, 08:03:39 AM
Bounty or Airdrop?

i do both of them airdrop and bounties,.airdrop is very easy to apply but reward are little while bounties have to do more work but its worth it so better if you want to earn money do both of them because not all airdrops rewards are less there are also airdrop that give more rewards theirs  nothing will loose you if you apply both of them you just have to spend a little time on it and earn money for both  
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
April 11, 2018, 07:56:37 AM
participating in bounty campaigns is better than joining airdrops. you might receive useless and valueless token in airdrops. but in bounty campaigns you can properly earn enough money. you just have to work hard for it.
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 07:48:46 AM
Bounty, as more long-term and labor-intensive projects can bring much more to its participants, from $ 300 and higher, according to some sources. But Airdrop on average, according to reputable sources, brings participants from 30 or more bucks.
Activity: 73
April 11, 2018, 07:42:03 AM
What will you do to earn coins.  Almost all the coins after issue ico is closed are distributed to bounty airdrop participants then the value of these coins are Zero.  So mostly coins are zero value.  So why to waste time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 07:37:01 AM
Airdrop is the beginning of the journey.  I chose bounty.  And then I think there will be investments in promising projects. Need to grow gradually
Activity: 154
April 11, 2018, 04:57:37 AM
As for me. I belive in bounties. It's rather easyer to earn money there. If you're looking for a good investment. Just search around this forum in the announcements and do your own research on the project.
Activity: 136
April 11, 2018, 04:55:53 AM
For long time join in bounty and short time join airdrops. I am interested in bounty because the reward is bigger than airdrops. Beside that, many airdrops are scam and it's coin will be junk coin.
Activity: 56
April 11, 2018, 04:15:35 AM
I would prefer both the bounty and the airdrop.
There is nothing wrong with trying both of them.
Bounty and airdrop has their own advantages and disadvantages that makes them unique with each other.
But those projects can help us earn money, and so, i would recommend both of them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 04:14:10 AM
I see participation in the bounty as an opportunity to support the project in which I invested myself. I think it's very important to show your attitude to the project and support only those ICOs that you completely trust.
Activity: 168
April 11, 2018, 04:12:10 AM
I choose both, because in my opinion bounty and airdrop have the same advantages and disadvantages but both can be profitable
Activity: 67
April 11, 2018, 04:02:16 AM
Easiest? Airdrop of course but a piece of advise? Do both to get more.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
April 11, 2018, 03:15:14 AM
Bounty is highly paid as compare to airdrop but no doubt bounty also need more skills and responsibility because You are here representing the project of the company.It is also depend upon the your schedule if you manage both well otherwise select the option which you can handle properly and attentively.
Activity: 245
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
April 11, 2018, 03:07:10 AM
This two options are my equipment in gathering tokens for free, airdrop is good but you are require to wait until weeks or months  before you can receive your reward, that why I am more favor in bounty because if you will work with it you will know immediately too how long  it takes for your rewards, and it is more easy to do because you only need to pass and have their basic requirements.
Activity: 238
April 11, 2018, 02:59:05 AM
my dear, airdrops are free with little  of no effort  while bounties you put more time to do it.
Pages:
Jump to: