Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty or Airdrop? - page 22. (Read 9748 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 02:54:27 AM
I would say, BOUNTY PROGRAMS. Here you can earn much more, several times. Airdrop is more like a gamble because nobody guarantees you that you will receive a reward, as well as the profitability of the inherent tokens, if you still get stuck. I do not even advise you to spend your time on them, focus on Bounty.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
-----
April 11, 2018, 02:53:08 AM
Bounty ofcourse. Airdrop gives less coins and most of them are scam. Bounty gives more coins because you worked for it.
Yes, i do agree to you answer. I preferred bounty instead of airdrops because if the fact that they are giving away much more money compared to airdrops and i think bounties are much more than worth my time, and for me doing bounties doesnt really require that much time, just practice time management.
Activity: 156
April 11, 2018, 02:46:47 AM
I would suggest bounty! you can get alot of stakes if you're going to work for it! but always remember that those job is very risky sometimes the owner of the token won't give you that easily it 's very hard for us to get stakes and it takes time indeed.
Activity: 308
April 11, 2018, 02:38:33 AM
AI CRYPTO BOUNTY 📢

AI CRYPTO is developing an AI ecosystem based on blockchain. Our primary goal is to make AI researches easier and cheaper to conduct.

AI CRYPTO is rewarding users who promote them with AIC tokens.

Complete simple social media tasks to earn up to 10000 AIC.

- Click on join bounty

- Confirm your email

- Go to your dashboard to complete simple social media tasks
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 10, 2018, 04:00:34 PM
Both completely different. No reason why you can't do both. In my experience, airdrops are mostly worthless. If you find a project you really like, a bounty program can be much better.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 03:39:09 PM
better bounty than airdrop because we can get more profit from bounty project. Many successful bounty projects, I have felt that I often benefit from bounty projects. I rarely get a coin from airdrop, although I can coin from airdrop then the coins I get are very cheap.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 01:31:26 PM
I heard a lot of stories about how people participated in airdrops and could earn a lot of money after a while. But as for me, I do not believe in it. I think it's just a fairy tale.
Activity: 101
April 10, 2018, 01:26:08 PM
To get a big advantage of the air drops so you currently
choose airdrop as a non-bounty income that relies heavily
on the development team that promotes the project.
but if we see the gift will be more profits than the air drops,
and the allocation for the gift is also very large than the aerial bridge.
Activity: 23
April 10, 2018, 01:22:40 PM
Is there any line where airdrop ends and bounty starts? Wink
Activity: 11
Activity: 266
April 10, 2018, 01:00:04 PM
Airdrops, perhaps, will be easier, but I believe that you can earn much less there, unfortunately! Therefore, my choice is, definitely, bounty!
Activity: 336
April 10, 2018, 12:59:41 PM
The most easiest way to earn tokens is airdrop for sure all you have to do is fill up the registration from and give your address then wait for the developer to distribute the tokens, While doing bounties requires participant to follow a certain rules before you get your share of token but with no assurance also that it will be a worthy coins. The best is to join signature and avatar campaigns that pays bitcoin, Then you'll get real valued coins.
Activity: 238
April 10, 2018, 12:59:34 PM
Airdrop is probably an easy way to get coin, but I prefer bounty. Bounty is more valuable than airdrop. Choose bounty correctly then you will get good results.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 12:51:43 PM
There is a lot of scams in airdrop campaigns. Even this reason is enough to join bounty campaigns. I have been joining bounty ones.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
April 10, 2018, 12:35:09 PM
Why do you have to choose if you can do both?  Wink
Airdrops are easy to do, because it requires very small amount of effort. Though, remember that small efforts is equals to small rewards.
Bounties requires effort to be done, because of the tasks and deadlines.
If you're doing Airdrops, you can do Bounties too or vise versa.
Don't limit yourself!  Grin
I think bounty campaigns are better than airdrops in terms of token earned, in bounty campaign a participant has to promote and advertised the project through social media and this requires more effort than airdrops but in a long run their effort will paid off if the project was successful and also there is opportunity to join  many social media campaigns of bounty to increase the amount of token to be earned.

Activity: 232
Merit: 5
April 10, 2018, 12:34:23 PM
i still consider the gift of an easy task and it really gives a lot of tokens and airdrop is undoubtedly the easiest but you lend to be some fetal tokens only. The gift is not so difficult either.
But i personally prefer to give gifts because this is a real job and will be paid.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
April 10, 2018, 12:10:32 PM
Bounty or Airdrop? what is the most easiest way to earn tokens?
Actually both are two different term with related in one thing.Bounty may be defined as working with following the project's rules.That means bounty payment is depend on your working level.Airdrop may be defined as following the project's rule too,but airdrop's payment don't depend on working level.So,you can say that airdrop is the easiest way to gain free tokens.Now choice is yours what you want to do.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 12:09:23 PM
Bounty plus Airdrop is good combination. Join Welocal bounty and airdrop.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 10, 2018, 12:02:01 PM
Bounty campaign is a job, Airdrop is a dessert! you know what I mean?) So do not worry if dessert is not always tasty)
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
April 10, 2018, 11:58:33 AM
I think bounty campaigns are more profitable than airdrops. But, airdrops is the easier one. Since you basically do not have to do any work. You ahould just wait for the tokens to be given to you. But according to what I've read over and over in this forum, airdops are mostly scams and frauds. Meanwhile, in bounty campaigns, there is a risk that the ICO might get cancelled halfway through. That's why you need to examine each and every campaign that you will join. But, mostly, bounty campaigns are successful. But the downside is, you will not earn quick unlike the signature campaign. You need to finish the whole campaign to earn your tokens. But I guess it sinks down to personal preferences, right?
Pages:
Jump to: