Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty or Airdrop? - page 90. (Read 9748 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16
January 22, 2018, 09:37:37 AM
airdrops is always good. to get coins for doing nothing. but if you have extra time bounty is a good source of free coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 22, 2018, 09:37:24 AM
I recommend bounty. Sure you may need to work a little for it but it pays off in the end. A great way to make some decent earnings.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 09:37:21 AM
As far as i think the most easiest way to earn money is engaging with airdrop campaigns but it is always not as sure as bounty programes. Because most of the airdrop campaigns are scams while bounty programes, most of the time sure. If you are looking for a real and reliable programe to earn token just join the Daneel bounty programe and earn worthy free tokens which may change  your crypto world
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 09:36:37 AM
here is a double-edged sword. on the one hand, the bounty is a more reliable way to earn money, but on the other hand the airdrop is faster. Although many airhorses did, only units brought income. So I'm also behind the bounty.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 09:35:56 AM
Bounty will take more time than Airdrop. If you have time then it is good to do both.
Activity: 427
January 22, 2018, 09:33:40 AM
Bounty or Airdrop? what is the most easiest way to earn tokens?
I’m more of a bounty person (especially signature campaign). Participating in campaigns enhances our skills in communicating and adds some bits of knowledge on a daily basis. In terms of which is the easier way to earn token, well that would be airdrop. But there is no assurance that airdropped tokens would gain value in the market. Bounties on the other hand have a greater chance with this. So bounties are more preferable.

I choose bounty because it is continuous while airdrop is free but we cannot asure if the price will increase, but airdrop is surprising, you like won a lottery or a bonus salary in a company.
Activity: 350
January 22, 2018, 09:29:46 AM
I’m more of a bounty person (especially signature campaign). Participating in campaigns enhances our skills in communicating and adds some bits of knowledge on a daily basis. In terms of which is the easier way to earn token, well that would be airdrop. But there is no assurance that airdropped tokens would gain value in the market. Bounties on the other hand have a greater chance with this. So bounties are more preferable.
Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
January 22, 2018, 09:21:30 AM
Airdrop is easier, but you will get small amount. With bounty your can make much more tokens, but you supposed to work more. So it depends on how much you are interested and ready to work on.
Activity: 113
January 22, 2018, 09:20:53 AM
It is much more worth it if you join bounties instead of airdrops. It is because you work hard for bounties to claim your stakes for every week. It is refreshing if you think you worked for the tokens or money you have. Also,bounties are more profitable than airdrops. They offer small amount of tokens in airdrops,they sometimes break the promised amount of coin that they'll give. But if you really want to have even a few tokens,then you could join airdrops as well.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
January 22, 2018, 09:20:05 AM
Bountys are more profitable since in the last few weeks airdrops users seems to not get their coins as promised.
If you pick the right bounty especially signature bounty, then you can earn a decent money.
Actually this not needs to choose hence we can choose or pick both airdrop and bounty. We will don't consume an hour to fill up and join the airdrop and the bounty was still there it is  maximizing our effort and time only.
Activity: 196
January 22, 2018, 09:15:10 AM
If you are willing to the bit of work for the bounty i would recommend the bounty. That way you can follow the ICO and you can also get more from the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 164
January 22, 2018, 09:09:09 AM
Bountys are more profitable since in the last few weeks airdrops users seems to not get their coins as promised.
If you pick the right bounty especially signature bounty, then you can earn a decent money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
January 22, 2018, 09:09:01 AM
Two of them is favourite. I like to follow and collect token with both method.
Activity: 280
January 22, 2018, 09:06:50 AM
I prefer bounty even thou you have to work and wait for the ico to end before you can get your token unlike in airdrop you just fill the form and thats it.
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
January 22, 2018, 06:10:06 AM
It is obviously airdrop you will just have to fill the form and just wait for your token nothing else but mostly of airdrops are just a scam or the price is really cheap while bounties are real and few percent are not, you will have to promote their ICO but the price is high and really different from airdrop
GFE
Activity: 336
January 22, 2018, 06:10:00 AM

AirDrop will not give you a lot of tokens. Usually it is amount of tokens for 1-5 $. Bounty will give you 100-200$+ for full bounty program
Activity: 658
January 22, 2018, 06:06:17 AM
Easiest tokens only can be gained from the airdrop if you're in time. Bounty asks more from you to get the tokens but it's worth ( more than you can get from the airdrop).
Activity: 52
January 22, 2018, 06:01:38 AM
Never get any airdrop yet. Got few coin from bounty.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
January 22, 2018, 06:00:30 AM
easy to get token that is from airdrop because many new tokens that appear but that does not mean tokens are valuable, many are also scam. I prefer to join  bounty, we can evaluate bounty scam so we can get profit.
Activity: 57
January 22, 2018, 05:54:05 AM
If you are rather a sloth you should obtain in one (or more)  of airdrops. They happen all the time just look into ANN altcoin subforum. If you on the other hand are productive in some way (writing articles for example) you should go for bounties. You can always do both aswell Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: