Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY OVER] OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD | ICO RESCHEDULED - page 54. (Read 21183 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 110
World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform
i like this project, i join twitter campaign
 Grin
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
Is there no spreadsheet for social media bounty program or any other sir ?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
I joined the Facebook campaign. I wish the devs huge success. This is a good project
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
How will you check our unique posts?
Should we send the links?

yes, same question.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
How will you check our unique posts?
Should we send the links?

Another question:

Is the limit of 15 per week for like, share and posts totally or 15 for each of them?
Activity: 630
Yesterday I joined the facebook bounty campaign, is there a spreadshet to check my situation?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Thank you everyone for signing up! We appreciate your kind words and support!
Activity: 410
Merit: 110
I have joined in social media campaigns, we always support a good project. Good luck
Activity: 336
Personal Account
joined facebook and twitter bounty.best wish for the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I have Joined The Facebook and Twitter Bounty.
Good Luck and Vactory Dev.
Activity: 43
I joined facebook and twitter campaign. I also signed up on pre-sale but didnt receive an email yet form the newsletter campaign.

Thank you! We will try to limit our emails and content to the mailbox of everyone that signs up. We will send out a confirmation email shortly and load the public list. We want to make sure the public list will not contain any email addresses provided, only username and ETH address.

Last thing we want is for everyone that signed up to get spammed  Cheesy

Hi, I want to join the sig campaign, but my rank is still newbie but will soon to be a Jr. Member. I ask this because I saw a newbie banner on your post. I'm waiting for your response. Thank you.  Smiley

Thanks for your question, we have updated the form to allow for newbies to join as well! Good luck and thanks for the interest!!

Great! Thanks, for the quick response. I just applied and I clicked "Yes" on "have an avatar", cause I thought that I can have an avatar sorry. By the way I already joined the newsletter. Hope for the campaign's success Smiley

Thanks for informing us. I have updated the Avatar to No for your sig campaign entry.
Activity: 32
I joined facebook and twitter campaign. I also signed up on pre-sale but didnt receive an email yet form the newsletter campaign.

Thank you! We will try to limit our emails and content to the mailbox of everyone that signs up. We will send out a confirmation email shortly and load the public list. We want to make sure the public list will not contain any email addresses provided, only username and ETH address.

Last thing we want is for everyone that signed up to get spammed  Cheesy

Hi, I want to join the sig campaign, but my rank is still newbie but will soon to be a Jr. Member. I ask this because I saw a newbie banner on your post. I'm waiting for your response. Thank you.  Smiley

Thanks for your question, we have updated the form to allow for newbies to join as well! Good luck and thanks for the interest!!

Great! Thanks, for the quick response. I just applied and I clicked "Yes" on "have an avatar", cause I thought that I can have an avatar sorry. By the way I already joined the newsletter. Hope for the campaign's success Smiley
I joined facebook campaign hope your project success dev , we will support good project

Thank you! We hope to see you in our other bounty campaigns as well.  Grin

So this bounty fb closed dev?

Bounty is open. Do you want to join other campaigns as well?

Last thing we want is for everyone that signed up to get spammed  Cheesy

Hi, I want to join the sig campaign, but my rank is still newbie but will soon to be a Jr. Member. I ask this because I saw a newbie banner on your post. I'm waiting for your response. Thank you.  Smiley

Activity: 32
Hi, I want to join the sig campaign, but my rank is still newbie but will soon to be a Jr. Member. I ask this because I saw a newbie banner on your post. I'm waiting for your response. Thank you.  Smiley
Activity: 854
done i have join bounty social media.dev why bounty newsletter can't open form registration?

Issue with the newsletter form on our end. Should be fixed now!!

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
done i have join bounty social media.dev why bounty newsletter can't open form registration?
Activity: 140
I joined Facebook Campaign, one question is there any spreadsheet for the campaign ? anyways hoping for the success of this projec, im here to support.

Thank you!! Yes, we have a spreadsheet which will be released each week with the weeks tally.

This is great ! I also joined in twitter campaign. The best of luck for this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
i have join bounty social media.i hope my request in aprove.waiting spreadsheet good job dev
Pages:
Jump to: