Pages:
Author

Topic: BOUNTY PARTICIPANTS DON'T NEED TO PASS KYC - page 2. (Read 503 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
It's really hard to join on ICO's with KYC is applicable, but if we where on their case,  maybe they have a big reason why they needed it,  but on our situation it should not because whe are just a bounty hunter not a investors. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I didnt  participate on bounties that needed KYC because its not needed as promoter of their project.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
do not ever give your data on bounty, if indeed they need kyc then leave the project, because it is very dangerous if you enter the kyc in bounty, keep your identity in the digital world
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I would agree, I wish the bounty manager can also came to the fact that they would abolish the KYC in order to claim the token. As I see to it, it only applies to investor to use KYC when they invest in so much amount. And as of us, bounty hunters, I think its not necessary to comply with KYC terms, because not all bounty hunters can provide KYC documents.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Bounty participants are not clients. KYC practice is required to avoid money laundering and other operations with illegal money, but bounty payments don't related with sending money from participant to a project so it is not necessary for those case.
Activity: 67
In some States, this requirement is mandatory, so what you are saying is nonsense. I think that if the company requires KYC means not to use your personal data, but to make sure that you exist in reality.
Hi Mr. BeeKeeoEr,

Well KYC is also used in some business not only here in cryptocurrency, "to make sure that you exist in reality" TOTALLY WRONG.

How can you say this is nonsense?? Your statement is the nonsense one, Read this spammers of altcoin discussion incase you don't get it:

Indeed there is no way to get any of that in the legit hands but in the troubling hands only. KYC is for the investors who put their real money on the projects and make a transaction. KYC is made for the purpose of tracking the user transaction, banking ways and much more so that it can help government know where exactly the money is going. Thats why its okay to ask for KYC to the investors but it doesn't make any sense when they ask about it to the participants as they dont have any real money transaction with them.

KYC is made for the purpose of tracking the user transaction It is mandatory to investors and contributors only! Are you reading?
                       ^ we are not a user or a customer of a project, we are promoters. get it?

THAT'S WHY IT IS CALLED A BOUNTY!

THAT'S WHY IT IS CALLED A REWARD!

THAT'S WHY IT IS CALLED A BOUNTY REWARD! *facepalm*

A reasoned fact, to be honest I did not suspect it earlier. How did you know about that? Just I read I was told that this is purely for confirmation, as managers bounty and developers familiar with one project.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I do agree that the participants dont need to submit any kyc because its very dangerous for us to submit our id to some unknown project, if its being used for bad purpose then its very troublesome, I am more afraid of identity theft than getting profit so I never joined any ICO that need submit kyc
Yes exactly to get some tokens its really very dangerous to give their identity someone else and they can make wrong use of that...we cannot trust some unknown company for such a thing...so its much better to dont even join their bounty campaign
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
well, or the project just pay them with ETH or any other tokens besides their TOKEN SALES? More and more project force the bounty hunter to do KYC but they offer another alternative as i said before.
Activity: 278
Merit: 11
Great thread, there needs to be more threads like this for the new comers! Keep up the good work!

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
KYC is identification with the help of passport data or other necessary documents so that there are no multi-accounts!
Activity: 451
Speaking about my experience, I also bought KYC documents and sucessfully passed KYC. I don't want to disclose my personal data and become a victim of fraudulent activities. Being a bounty hunter you aren't customer and you are not going to be customer in most cases, so we don't need to pass KYC, but most projects make us passing it to receive tokens
Activity: 658
yes, i have experienced 2 times following a bounty which in the end when token divider i have to verify the information with KYC
ie Cibus Token and Betex projects
Activity: 176
I do not consider this a problem. It is not difficult for me to go through a bite to get my generosity. What is the problem? I do not understand)
Since you're new here, you can't understand that. Well, it's not difficult to do KYC, i know that  Grin  you're taking it literally LMAO. The hard part is, it's very risky to share your information even in facebook. You can have a daily threat, it can destroy your life.

Send your information to a person who do money laundering.  Wink Wink for you to understand.
Read more informations here: link1 , link2

Thank you very much for the information. I will get acquainted necessarily. Maybe you're right now
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Indeed the intent and objectives of KYC will provide a positive impact. the system from KYC is also very neat to keep track of transactions. but many reaped cons by reason of fear of abuse of personal data. It has certainly become a spotlight because personal data if it is up to the hand that is not true, will cause a problem.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Yes, I am not in favor of such KYC requirement for some of the ICO's that requires the partcipant to submit an identification for the purpose of token reward after the campaign period. I am not joining bounty campaigns that require KYC since it may use our identity for something illegal which I think not favorable for the bounty participant.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I do agree that the participants dont need to submit any kyc because its very dangerous for us to submit our id to some unknown project, if its being used for bad purpose then its very troublesome, I am more afraid of identity theft than getting profit so I never joined any ICO that need submit kyc
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
I agree if there is a bounty project that requires KYC, it is very effective to deal with cheaters and breaking rules. But, it should be explained at the beginning of the project, so for those who agree or not on this condition can choose or ignore the project.
Yeah, probably the best option, but again sending ID cards to the untrustworthy ico is very dangerous, we need another way how to prove our identity.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
I agree if there is a bounty project that requires KYC, it is very effective to deal with cheaters and breaking rules. But, it should be explained at the beginning of the project, so for those who agree or not on this condition can choose or ignore the project.
Activity: 140
I don't see the relevance of KYC to bounty campaign. It is just a waste of bounty hunters time as KYC is to allow you know your customers or investors to ensure that they are not fraudster, criminal or money launderer.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Yeah i get your point about security concerns and i wouldnt be supprised at all to find out that some of icos pulled out an exit scam and sold out all the infos they collected and id on black market.On the other hand there are a lot of bots/multii accounts that abouse the bounties and filling kyc is one of the ways how to fight that
Pages:
Jump to: