Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] POPULOUS - Translation - Signature - Social Media - Blog Bounties - page 3. (Read 56517 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
The token is only listed on etherdelta, are you guys registered on the site and had tried to make things work in that DEX?
I do own some ERC tokens just like PPT which is only listed on Etherdelta and as much as I'd like to unload them out my wallet, the exchange is just no a user friendly.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Are blog rewards distributed? I have not received!
This is my ETH address:0x26c66f18Bde464bE7f892aa01E22eD33C6C73b99
Hi, send me an email then I can see your past email that you sent the article link via.
Ok, already sent, please check!
@Populous World  When can I receive blog reward?I see other authors seem to have received reward?

I haven't recieved as well. CEO Stephen Williams said soon so I'm waiting. Seems like only row 18 recieved the reward. Other addresses didn't.
ok,here are a few ETH addresses received PPT(about blog), maybe other rewards!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nTA3jgSxXJ51m_jbsAVpS1v6IiIV_PKIE53jw6aZrJg/edit#gid=0

Only 0x67C0fc4B0490ab7E76C08C2bbD30fAc0059bbc7A recieved the agreed amount of 1000. Others (1 of them is mine) I think recieved twitter bounty cause thats what I recieved so far.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
Hi, send me an email then I can see your past email that you sent the article link via.
@Populous World  When can I receive blog reward?I see other authors seem to have received reward?

I haven't recieved as well. CEO Stephen Williams said soon so I'm waiting. Seems like only row 18 recieved the reward. Other addresses didn't.
ok,here are a few ETH addresses received PPT(about blog), maybe other rewards!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nTA3jgSxXJ51m_jbsAVpS1v6IiIV_PKIE53jw6aZrJg/edit#gid=0
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
I think I receive all my bounty ,thanks team
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
FOCUS

You said the same thing to everybody but you don't reply or check mail. Why don't you give everybody their fair stake of blogs? What's taking this so long to distribute blog bounties? I saw you paid signature participants their PPT's but why don't you give blog participants their bounties? What's the difference? I don't understand.

Hi, the current list shows all articles we have on our email and those are the ones that will be paid and have been paid. Those participants followed the correct instructions.

How about ANN BTT reward,?? Im not receive it
Hi can you send your ETH address so we can reward you.

Thanks.
Hi Ive sent my message to you about ann translation. Please notice my messages. I already sent 3 of it but no response.
Activity: 280
Merit: 112
https://i.imgur.com/nDGTBjp.png

You said the same thing to everybody but you don't reply or check mail. Why don't you give everybody their fair stake of blogs? What's taking this so long to distribute blog bounties? I saw you paid signature participants their PPT's but why don't you give blog participants their bounties? What's the difference? I don't understand.

Hi, the current list shows all articles we have on our email and those are the ones that will be paid and have been paid. Those participants followed the correct instructions.

Hi can you send your ETH address so we can reward you.

Thanks.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
My ETH address for the Dutch translation bounty BtcTalk Ann and WhitePaper: 0x7388c0B467cDC928C1FD48754704F4982a83D2d9

Hacked account. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/muddafudda-account-hacked-lol-1940999

Reported to Dutch, American and Australian authorities for wire fraud.

Archived for evidence.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785

Activity: 714
Merit: 316
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
hello team,
why my twitter bounty was not sent?

My twitter spreadsheets line: 323
My ether address:0x3Ca2ADd4CE74DfdC69A847F234a5DE76C36A8Bd8
Etherscan link: https://etherscan.io/address/0x3Ca2ADd4CE74DfdC69A847F234a5DE76C36A8Bd8

Please help me in this regard.

edit:
Twitter spreadsheets is was updated but did not send me my tokens.
Twitter spreadsheets link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Adt7WIvzd8W_6P1us2gli6Kq8ijTgtpFWtFO-3gwcf4/edit#gid=69107999

please help me.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

I've already pmed my case, kindly check
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Why you are not replying me Huh?

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1478
Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
FOCUS
Sir how about the distribution in the Ann translation? I have translated and provided my ether wallet before but it seems that you didnt pay me. Can I ask what's wrong?

Here's my my etherwallet : 0x93E01D10285CaB05D33936058e4A1296B5068D0C
Its for Philippines Translation
Pages:
Jump to: