Pages:
Author

Topic: [👟BOUNTY👟] ProjectDresscode - Wear the blockchain - [Telegram, SM, Ambassador] - page 12. (Read 2572 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
What social networks are priority for the bounty campaign?   
Activity: 82
Hi everyone! I heard that the platform would work under the same principles as fund market did. is it true?   
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
What’s the role of the token in the system? How can it be stored?   
The token is used for transactions. It’ll be possible to store it in the same way as any other ERC-20 Ethereum tokens. 
Activity: 105
What’s the role of the token in the system? How can it be stored?   
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
How much is the total generation of the tokens?   
300 million Dress tokens will be issued.
Activity: 52
How much is the total generation of the tokens?   
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Who will implementation of the platform help? I’d like to understand the stakeholders…   
The dresscode ™ protocol supports both genuineness of the items and the enterprises and communities, all of them are connected by simplicity, automation and decentralization of the influence of the fashion community.   
What technologies will be sued?   
Projectdresscode unifies fashion industry, blockchain and RFID / NFC technology. RFID is an automotive identification tool which uses a device with tags, containing microchip  and radio frequency proximity reader.
How are the property rights delegated?   
With the help of signing of transactions in blockchain where the info about the transaction between the users is recorded
Activity: 62
Who will implementation of the platform help? I’d like to understand the stakeholders…   
The dresscode ™ protocol supports both genuineness of the items and the enterprises and communities, all of them are connected by simplicity, automation and decentralization of the influence of the fashion community.   
Projectdresscode unifies fashion industry, blockchain and RFID / NFC technology. RFID is an automotive identification tool which uses a device with tags, containing microchip  and radio frequency proximity reader.
How are the property rights delegated?   
Activity: 106
How soon should will miltibrand blockchain appear? How many brands can there be? Has anyone showed interest in this?     
Activity: 113
What share of the budget is allocated by the project to the development of the bounty campaign? I heard about 2-3%.   
Activity: 76
Gimme a link to the Telegram group...
Activity: 78
Is it possible to earn more Dress inviting friends to social networks? I’m interested in the referral program.
Activity: 82
Will some version of the program be launched this year?   
Activity: 52
How much is the minimum investment amount?
It’s  5 ETH before the crowdsale starts.
Activity: 49
How much is the minimum investment amount?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How can i install a wallet for Dress.
Here’s a great article about it: medium.com/@dresscode2project/how-do-i-open-a-digital-wallet-to-store-tokens-gained-on-dresscode-bounty-cd7ac17497d3
Pages:
Jump to: