Pages:
Author

Topic: [👟BOUNTY👟] ProjectDresscode - Wear the blockchain - [Telegram, SM, Ambassador] - page 9. (Read 2572 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I got interested in the project. At the same, i didn’t find a list of vacancies. Who can help to develop the project, given the development program?   
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
How many tokens will be available for sale in the market? 
According to the plans, 60% of total amount of tokens - 180 million tokens.
Activity: 126
How many tokens will be available for sale in the market? 
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What reward will the team get?   
10% of the total generation of the tokens or 30 million Dress tokens.
Activity: 93
What reward will the team get?   
Activity: 50
Very interesting topics are discussed and PDC gets new interesting prospects! What exactly will be decentralized in the area due to this project? Is this only about recording of information about the clothes?
Blockchain will be a base for the entire project and the actions made within its framework. The technology will set new directions in the fashion industry, decentralize its main directions, create and support the ecosystem. It’s important that all the actions of participants (starting with sellers and up to couturiers) will be recorded and help development of fashion.
I’d like to avid seeing banal phrases about transparency of all the processes of operation of the project.. What is this technology really necessary?
This is a new and effective approach to the operation of the platform with a big number of users that have various needs. ProjectDressCode forms not only clear and transparent platform, but also shows how genuineness of the items can be checked and how it’s possible to hold profitable auctions.
I doubt that it’s possible to make couturiers interested in participation…  People are buying their products even without it.
If you create original clothes, you should know who tries to fake them and make profit on it.  ProjectDressCode will not only reveal the info about it, but also implement real methods of protection of intellectual property.
In such a case, an obvious question arises – will a legal blockchain-based market of copies of products of famous brands appear?
Activity: 173
Very interesting topics are discussed and PDC gets new interesting prospects! What exactly will be decentralized in the area due to this project? Is this only about recording of information about the clothes?
Blockchain will be a base for the entire project and the actions made within its framework. The technology will set new directions in the fashion industry, decentralize its main directions, create and support the ecosystem. It’s important that all the actions of participants (starting with sellers and up to couturiers) will be recorded and help development of fashion.
I’d like to avid seeing banal phrases about transparency of all the processes of operation of the project.. What is this technology really necessary?
This is a new and effective approach to the operation of the platform with a big number of users that have various needs. ProjectDressCode forms not only clear and transparent platform, but also shows how genuineness of the items can be checked and how it’s possible to hold profitable auctions.
I doubt that it’s possible to make couturiers interested in participation…  People are buying their products even without it.
If you create original clothes, you should know who tries to fake them and make profit on it.  ProjectDressCode will not only reveal the info about it, but also implement real methods of protection of intellectual property.
Activity: 50
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Activity: 294
Activity: 175
Hi, community! Name 2-3 top reasons why it’s profitable for retail to use the project… As for private sellers, it’s clear. 
Activity: 115
According to by calculations, it’s possible to earn no less that 4-5k Dress on a bounty campaign. Has anyone come close to this number?   
Activity: 106
What exchanges is it planned to list the token on? Or which regions is it planned to trade Dress tokejsn? 
Activity: 113
I want to try to be an ambassador of the project and promote it. What dataabout myself should i provide to discuss the conditions?   
Activity: 364
What wallets will be suitable for Dress? I’m interested in an opportunity of collage storage.
Any wallets developed for ERC-20 tokens are suitable. There’re a lot of ways to store them.   
Activity: 64
What wallets will be suitable for Dress? I’m interested in an opportunity of collage storage.
Activity: 308
Activity: 116
How can i sign up in Telegram to take part in bounty? 
Pages:
Jump to: