Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Providence (PVE) NEW ANNOUNCEMENT! - page 2. (Read 81484 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Bидимo этo oчepeднoй жиpный кycoк для мoшeнникoв. He мoгy пoнять, пoчeмy мeнeджep тaк и пpямo нe cкaжeт? Или oн тoжe ждeт и вepит? 
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
#Join
bitcointalk: MegaInvestor456
Telega company: t.me/MegaInvestor456
fb company: @MegaInvestor456
TWITTER : @MegaInvestor456
Why they have still other people in here always posting to joined the bounty campaign even if this project was end.
I would like to ask you must better to participate in the other campaign because no one accepted you here even do in the telegram it was too quite.

They have not read the whole thing on this project, just read it first, but let's hope the PVE board and team understands that there are still many waiting for the final result which until now no further information
It was too quite in this thread and also in the telegram, the one always talking in the telegram and in this thread are those people participated on this campaign so until now we need a further information about this project.

the latest information has not been there yet, can only wait and wait from them hopefully there is the latest and best news for all.
hopefully Luka K will provide further information, which should be patient waiting for him

Patience may already be given and has been met but it seems there is no further information to be gained from this project, posting here is no longer seen by the manager and team but in the telegram also no news...

Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
#Join
Why they have still other people in here always posting to joined the bounty campaign even if this project was end.
I would like to ask you must better to participate in the other campaign because no one accepted you here even do in the telegram it was too quite.

They have not read the whole thing on this project, just read it first, but let's hope the PVE board and team understands that there are still many waiting for the final result which until now no further information
It was too quite in this thread and also in the telegram, the one always talking in the telegram and in this thread are those people participated on this campaign so until now we need a further information about this project.

the latest information has not been there yet, can only wait and wait from them hopefully there is the latest and best news for all.
hopefully Luka K will provide further information, which should be patient waiting for him
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
#Join

#Join

#Join
#Join
bitcointalk: MalexXx
Teleg company: t.me/MalexXx
FB company: @MalexXx
TWITTER company: @MalexXx
What are you doing this project was almost finish in the other month. Just read in the first thread of this project and you can see that this was end and we are waiting on when they distribute the bounty reward.

Indeed this project has been completed and about bounty reward, it seems there has been no encouraging news that until now has been reported by the team and manager. whether later bounty participants will receive the bounty reward? still no one can give certainty. waiting ......

It has been no payment about the bounty rewards even if we look at the telegram no one admin on there online or reply to those people asking on there about the bounty reward distribution and i think this will be going a scam it was so sad for us if that happen.
#Join
What are you doing this project was almost finish in the other month. Just read in the first thread of this project and you can see that this was end and we are waiting on when they distribute the bounty reward.

Indeed this project has been completed and about bounty reward, it seems there has been no encouraging news that until now has been reported by the team and manager. whether later bounty participants will receive the bounty reward? still no one can give certainty. waiting ......
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
#Join
#Join

You try to read up on it, that bounty has been done some time ago, currently waiting for information that is not yet clear about the continuation of this project.
hopefully this information can provide an explanation for you, thank you
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
#Join
There is no activity from the project, Twitter is silent, for this reason it is not worth thinking about payments, hope
That's true in the twitter of this campaign so silent even if in the telegram was also silent, But they have sometime also LUKA in the telegram was online also, But not all the time he is online and some of the members there always asking about also the distribtution.

It seems that almost all of the existing social media, they are not active anymore, which is still active sometimes just ditelegram by "Luka K", even team that usually in active btt, now no longer active.
until now there has been no latest news from telegram .......
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
There is no activity from the project, Twitter is silent, for this reason it is not worth thinking about payments, hope
That's true in the twitter of this campaign so silent even if in the telegram was also silent, But they have sometime also LUKA in the telegram was online also, But not all the time he is online and some of the members there always asking about also the distribtution.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118

is there nothing that can be expected from PVE? hopefully this is not the news we want, hoping there is a tremendous change from the PVE management team so that it can run again, it looks like Mr. Luka K will always help provide information continuously.
please also inform here not only in telegram
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

has there been the latest news for PVE from Luka K ?, it does not seem there yet and nothing can be sent here from telegram, but gladly and hope there is a change with PVE.
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

hopefully useful, telegram info from Luka K

Alex Latovskiy

Luka K admin
Correct. Unfortunately, our agency was the one handling the all around communication channels and since we are not actively engaged any more, you can't expect an update there. The channels are still online and will be if by some chance, the project continues, but as of now, no new update came forth from the management team and we have put this project on freeze from our side...Apparently some big investors from Asia that were commited to investing in the whole project and site on Malta have been cut of with the China crackdown in November and this has delayed negotiations and finding new private investors which also reflected on the contruction and refubishment dates which are no longer available due to tourist season in Malta. I will keep updating if any new info comes forth and the project re-initiates at some time.

Theo Goodman
too bad it didnt work out, maybe we can change the channel to a general discussion about crypto gambling

Luka K admin
We would not yet want to change the group for general disscusion. I hope we won't need to and this project can be picked up later but it is a very specific project as it has a VERY big initial investment and it was never planned to be funded just from an ICO becuase it is too big, but as of now the project is halted.

NOSCE Crypto
I think the company is facing some huge problem so maybe we should wait as long as Luka, our Community Manager has a contact to the dev team.

For now, if you're a bounty hunter, you must find some other bounties while waiting PVE. Thanks for the info Luka!

Luka K admin
Thanks Nosce. Of course, I will be here and try to find anwsers and solutions, but as of now I have been always postponed and delayed for meeting and infos. We, as you all, have a PVE compensation and a big stake in tokens. We were 2-3 full time people working on this for months. Many, many hours spent...

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Alex Latovskiy

Luka K admin
Correct. Unfortunately, our agency was the one handling the all around communication channels and since we are not actively engaged any more, you can't expect an update there. The channels are still online and will be if by some chance, the project continues, but as of now, no new update came forth from the management team and we have put this project on freeze from our side...Apparently some big investors from Asia that were commited to investing in the whole project and site on Malta have been cut of with the China crackdown in November and this has delayed negotiations and finding new private investors which also reflected on the contruction and refubishment dates which are no longer available due to tourist season in Malta. I will keep updating if any new info comes forth and the project re-initiates at some time.

Theo Goodman
too bad it didnt work out, maybe we can change the channel to a general discussion about crypto gambling

Luka K admin
We would not yet want to change the group for general disscusion. I hope we won't need to and this project can be picked up later but it is a very specific project as it has a VERY big initial investment and it was never planned to be funded just from an ICO becuase it is too big, but as of now the project is halted.
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Alex Latovskiy

Luka K admin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
so ... when the distribution will paid ?
why nothing to update
Actually at your question we are not know also on when the distribution of the bounty reward of this campaign.
Must better to join in the telegram so that you will know some news about this campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: