Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Pulsar Venture Capital Bounty Campaign - page 5. (Read 10376 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
very inspiring website design
how is it you like so much?
it is evident that the developers tried and made it multifunctional and comfortable
well, by the way I also noted the fact that he is incredibly comfortable and find the information very easily
I see that it was difficult to write the website because a lot of animation and in General over how it will look like the work was great
any website requires lots of effort in time and work
you know not everywhere it is noticeable here and get pleasure simply from the fact that you are on it
of course I also like it but I can't say that experiencing him mad delight
Yes this is a normal reaction ahah
just in my opinion the site is a small part of everything ICO and more important for example a white paper and do the idea
of course the idea is more important but the website brings all these things together so to speak
i think exactly the same actually
it is nice that devs are making it user-friendly
Merit: 250
it is evident that the developers tried and made it multifunctional and comfortable
well, by the way I also noted the fact that he is incredibly comfortable and find the information very easily
I see that it was difficult to write the website because a lot of animation and in General over how it will look like the work was great
you know not everywhere it is noticeable here and get pleasure simply from the fact that you are on it
just in my opinion the site is a small part of everything ICO and more important for example a white paper and do the idea
of course the idea is more important but the website brings all these things together so to speak
i think exactly the same actually
Activity: 532
in its category the best?
but what do you disagree with me?
Are you sure that they are?
how much did you see similar?
Yes, I saw a couple but they are some raw
that is, you think he is the best
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
Yes, I saw a couple but they are some raw
and they are divided into subcategories?
well, I had in mind among similar projects
Is this what you decided for yourself?
No, it is logical to distribute by subgroup all
Activity: 168
and they are divided into subcategories?
well, I had in mind among similar projects
Is this what you decided for yourself?
Pages:
Jump to: