Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Pulsar Venture Capital Bounty Campaign - page 7. (Read 10376 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
So why do I have to wait 7 days after the entry date?
Maybe the devs need some time to check things out
Nah, come on. Why does it have too be 7 days Im sure everything can be checked in a day or two
Dont forget there are ov9000 people like you
Have you seen the spreadsheet?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Nah, come on. Why does it have too be 7 days Im sure everything can be checked in a day or two
Dont forget there are ov9000 people like you
Activity: 462
Activity: 331
Merit: 14
Hello Dev, why my stakes not counted?
Hello,
When have you started participating? Thank you
15 November i did it 2 retweets and 2 reposts. Please check Dev
The stakes are distributed on a weekly basis, so please have patience  Smiley

Dev hello please check, my stakes not counted yet
7 days have not passed since your entry, sorry! Please wait until 22.11  Smiley
Activity: 331
Merit: 14
Please i did not understand "check facebook page" on my twitter retweet Spreadsheet, and I did not receive any stake for retweet.
spreadsheet number: 3
Bitcointalk address username: abiola1
Please make correction

The stakes (25 tokens) are paid once a week for participating in any social media section! Please check this, it is written in the terms. Thank you

"Pulsar Venture Capital Announces ICO to Revolutionise Startup and Business Acceleration"
Read the article about us on one of the world's largest cryptocurrency news platform - CryptoCoinsNews!
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/pulsar-venture-capital-announces-ico-revolutionise-startup-business-acceleration/
Participate: http://pulsarico.com
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Hello Dev, why my stakes not counted?
Hello,
When have you started participating? Thank you
15 November i did it 2 retweets and 2 reposts. Please check Dev
The stakes are distributed on a weekly basis, so please have patience  Smiley

Dev hello please check, my stakes not counted yet
Activity: 294
Please i did not understand "check facebook page" on my twitter retweet Spreadsheet, and I did not receive any stake for retweet.
spreadsheet number: 3
Bitcointalk address username: abiola1
Please make correction
Activity: 644
So the project seems to be working with lots of marketing companies why does it need bounty campaign ?
You know... you never can make enough PR for your project
Nah dude, it just doesnt makes sense why would you make bounty for some shitposters without any good PR expirience, it is better to pay some big company to make your project bigger
What makes you think that way? You need to have at least 5000 followers, that is some e-celeb numbers
You are right, but what if you would pay some guys to gain followers, that would be unfair and its cheap, you can get more thru that project
Do you mean that there is a way to abuse the system?
Something like that... I mean devs would know about this cuz they are going to check the thread
Still if you think about it... There is no way to tell if you are cheesing the project or dont, even if devs would know that you can what are they going to do about it?
Exactly, the only way you can do that is by checking the followers but there are some problrms with this method
What kind of problems?
1. You can use "follow me and i`ll do the same thing for you" tactic
2. There are shady business companies that can get you more real followers, basically they are paying people 4 subbing and stuff like that
This makes the service really good! Dont u think? If normal user would gain more money out of this whats even wrong with that?
Activity: 602
So the project seems to be working with lots of marketing companies why does it need bounty campaign ?
Nah dude, it just doesnt makes sense why would you make bounty for some shitposters without any good PR expirience, it is better to pay some big company to make your project bigger
What makes you think that way? You need to have at least 5000 followers, that is some e-celeb numbers
You are right, but what if you would pay some guys to gain followers, that would be unfair and its cheap, you can get more thru that project
Something like that... I mean devs would know about this cuz they are going to check the thread
Still if you think about it... There is no way to tell if you are cheesing the project or dont, even if devs would know that you can what are they going to do about it?
Exactly, the only way you can do that is by checking the followers but there are some problrms with this method
What kind of problems?
1. You can use "follow me and i`ll do the same thing for you" tactic
2. There are shady business companies that can get you more real followers, basically they are paying people 4 subbing and stuff like that
What kind of problems?
This project looks very promising indeed. I'm half certain I'll be joining, but first want to study this project more. Got to be quick about it to get the sweet 15% bonus!
Can you tell us if youll get the bonus?
This project looks very promising indeed. I'm half certain I'll be joining, but first want to study this project more. Got to be quick about it to get the sweet 15% bonus!
I thought it is working only for normal investors
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: