Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [REFERRAL] DEVERY.IO| Protecting e-commerce via the blockchain - page 2. (Read 4373 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
AIRDROP & BOUNTY
Im Joined airdrop, thanks dev and all team
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
wow.. this project is good.. when do you reopen the bounty campaign? Cry
Activity: 74
This proposal is very good, I think it can protect the interests of many people, but also undermine the interests of those criminals, in short, a sunrise project, move forward
Activity: 21
If we have received the token, where the place to Exchange can we do?
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
well, I think it is a meaningful thing to do
to maximize the safety of using digital currency to do e-commerce via the blockchain
it will definitely encourage more people purchasing products in this way.
nice job devs.
Activity: 35
Good idea since customers can be tricked by irresponsble retailers if the products are fake or defect. This way the it will create intergrity and trust when buying products
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
Seems a promising and cool project. Im participating in it. Goodluck dev.. Smiley
Activity: 52
Looks interesting and ill gonna wait for any updates of this project and i hope this would be a great team that no one can bring this down:)
Goodluck admins Smiley
Activity: 28
Really nice project! Best of luck!
Activity: 105
Nice project and I hope it will really help us. Best of luck!
Activity: 50
Good to see this project concentrated on making people safer in the crypto world, something we all need, very important indeed, you have my full support, o will be registering for bounty.
Activity: 63
H dev your project is great and i hope it will continue til everyone will be helped.
Activity: 70
Owesome procect! Protocol for product verification will help us to protect ourselves from counterfeiting and fraud within their supply chains.
Activity: 106
Hello Dev, The concept is really great.This is going to be used in most places.Good luck with project development,Closely watching the progress.
Activity: 107
what's new with devery? i like this project a lot
Activity: 107
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
What brands do you plan to cooperate with? Perhaps some of them are already interested? Thanks!

We currently are working with undisclosed partners to develop and refine our protocol. At this stage we are unable to release further details.
Activity: 5
What brands do you plan to cooperate with? Perhaps some of them are already interested? Thanks!
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
awesome project
good luck dev, thanks for airdrop

Did you by any chance got the airdrop, dude?

We will be distributing the EVE tokens after the crowdsale on the 21st of January 2018.
Activity: 68
awesome project
good luck dev, thanks for airdrop

Did you by any chance got the airdrop, dude?
Pages:
Jump to: