Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [REFERRAL] DEVERY.IO| Protecting e-commerce via the blockchain - page 3. (Read 4373 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
This looks really promising! Just hopes it turns out to be a very successful project....
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
awesome project
good luck dev, thanks for airdrop
Activity: 15
I think that this project isn't another useless crypto airdrop
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
I am glad to be part of this project that protects referrals from the blockchain. My friends in the social network are real people and knowing that they are protected gives me peace.
Activity: 78
hop hop hop, je m'inscris
Activity: 225
DEVERY.IO
[REFERRAL][BOUNTY] PROGRAM

Protecting e-commerce brands and consumers from counterfeiting via the blockchain

Welcome to Devery.io, we’re aiming protect consumers from counterfeiting by utilising the blockchain. To do this, we've created a protocol for product verification to allow consumers and businesses protect themselves from counterfeiting and fraud within their supply chains.

As we’re increasingly gathering interest and bringing more awareness into the project, more contributors have approached us and asked about our bounty and whether we will announce an referral program. In this post we’re officially announcing our referral program!

The conditions are shown below:

Join our telegram for 1 EVE.
Follow our twitter for a bonus 1 EVE.

We encourage joiners to engage in thoughtful conversation.

In order to particpate in the referrals program there are three steps:

1. Join the Telegram
2. Follow us on Twitter
3. Complete the Bounty Form

Tokens will be distributed after the ICO. We encourage joiners to engage in thoughtful conversation! The condition of all joiners being they must stay within our telegram group and continue to follow our twitter to be eligible for the distribution.

We’re looking forward to meeting our new members of the community! This bounty will close after an undisclosed limit has been reached. Thanks for supporting the project!
The project looks interesting good luck to you guys Cool
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Interesting concept. Your project will protect e-commerce brands and consumers from counterfeiting via the blockchain technology.
But we need more info whitepaper, roadmap etc.
I hope this will be a good project.
Activity: 56
hi
looks like it be good.
good luck dev, thanks for airdrop
Activity: 10
J'espère que votre ICO connaîtra le succès et que le projet sera lancé à temps. Bonne chance.
Activity: 70
The project looks interesting!! good Kiss
Activity: 56
Getting started with your program.. Thanks

Activity: 129
Merit: 18
Whiskey in Jairo! ♫ ♪
Good project idea, but I'm having doubts about the implementation. Unscrupulous sellers will not be interested in this?

If i understood well the ideia behind the project, sellers will not be able to mark a product with a identifier on blockchain. The customers and retailers just will be able to verify the authenticity of a good. The only one that ill be able to mark a product such genuine on the blockchain, will be the supliers.
Activity: 76
Merit: 11
Joined this project. Good ICO dev!
Activity: 490
Very good project.  I recomended
Activity: 294
Hey all, any news on the crowdsale?
Activity: 60
Activity: 350
Very amazing! I joined telegram and twitter! Hope your's ICO succes!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Good project idea, but I'm having doubts about the implementation. Unscrupulous sellers will not be interested in this?
Activity: 5
just joined in the airdrop. hope this will be a good project
Activity: 147
Thanks for giving such an opportunity
Pages:
Jump to: