Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎💎[BOUNTY] [REFERRAL] Neblio Bounty & Referral Campaign Thread - page 2. (Read 9352 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 1
can i reclaim payment for invalid address? I put eth address on it
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
congratulations to the participants who have received the reward, this project can be successful in the near future. hopefully can enter the exchanger large
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
i get it. thanks a lot sir, i have received the rewards from bounty programs. where exchange market of this coin sir?

exchange is coming sept/oct

no current market to dump your bounty Smiley
Thanks for the very helpful info once
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
Payment Bounty Twitter received, Smiley Thanks Dev.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to work with you, guys! Unfortunately, i found out about u almost at the end! Anyway, thanks for my reward. And i wish you success, because you deserve it. Good luck!
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
i get it. thanks a lot sir, i have received the rewards from bounty programs. where exchange market of this coin sir?

exchange is coming sept/oct

no current market to dump your bounty Smiley
Activity: 280
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
Hey dev what about the signature? Will be paid today? Thanks!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
All twitter bounties sent.

Thanks dev, When will neblio be listed on the market?
Twitter Spreadsheet updated. Payments going out soon. Thanks to all participants.

If you did not fill out the form properly and have been disqualified the reason is written in the spreadsheet, sorry.

Good job Ann!

sir,I lost my previous address(I can change?my number in table 68(Twitter)..thanks
wallet   NPxiWqywhiXLDdkDXtKy84RMKYD53FjEXn

i suggest you to email [email protected] instead to change your wallet address or join our #slack https://nebl.io/slack
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
I missed out on this project, went to the website to buy token and it say ended. thanks
Don't worry. Stay tuned because they will be listed on bittrex around october this year. Join the slack channel, dev is very active there.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
Is ico of this project already successful and I see this project will be successful for the long term
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
sir,I lost my previous address(I can change?my number in table 68(Twitter)..thanks
wallet   NPxiWqywhiXLDdkDXtKy84RMKYD53FjEXn
I missed out on this project, went to the website to buy token and it say ended. thanks

sad for you my friend, i think neblio has a great futur ahead!
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Activity: 2
Merit: 11
ATTN Bounty Supporters! If you want to buy more NEBL!

The Neblio Token Sale is LIVE!! Get your NEBL here: https://nebl.io/pre-sale 25% Bonus for the first 48 hours
Activity: 175
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Is bounty campaign already over?
Activity: 2
Merit: 11
Thank you Nebl team for the Bounty!

Thanks for everything Lipe!

i just confirmation joining twitter campaign sir. Grin
Thanks for joining!

I have not entered his tok tok, how is this?

address : NbRwVBRsk4jpH7BcPZMpUiqzYpRV48kQae
I'm sorry I do not understand. I see you put that address on the twitter campaign spreadsheet!

45 minutes to go guys! https://neblio/pre-sale
guys lets time to the team to 100% close this ico. No rush for bounties right now.
Team has not sleep much in the last days.. can they take a small break to close this ico ?
Pages:
Jump to: