Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎💎[BOUNTY] [REFERRAL] Neblio Bounty & Referral Campaign Thread - page 6. (Read 9352 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
how can i open a nebel wallet
Is it already dowload the wallet? If not how do you open?
 https://nebl.io/wallets/
Activity: 2
Merit: 11

I have joined the twitter bounty campaign, thanks
Thanks for joining! Consider joining other campaigns as well.

Thanks for joining! Note that you do not need to post your tweets here, we will count them manually.
Activity: 971
Merit: 500
just check my wallet and payment received, tanks dev Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Japanese Community Management and Translation
All translation bounties have been sent Smiley

If you received a payment for a translation bounty:
PLEASE: Take a screenshot of your wallet and post it in the main thread. Show people that NEBL is real. We are already paying out NEBL to purchasers but not everyone knows that yet, GO POST THE SCREENSHOT and help the NEBL hype grow.
I will post the screenshot to the main thread after I check my wallet.

Thank you, dev. Smiley
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
how can i open a nebel wallet

Yes I agree, we help each other so that the project runs smoothly, and equally profitable and can get a new gift.

Thank you very much for your support. Keep spreading the word about Neblio. Make sure that potential participants know that they get their NEBL as soon as they place their order in the Pre-Sale! No waiting for weeks or months like other token sales! This is a big differentiator for us.

Hello, when is the checkpoint?
We will hold our first checkpoint this Friday evening. But it may be a little different than other bounty programs you have been a part of.

Here is how it will work:
1) When I have some time on Friday evening I will create a copy of the Spreadsheets and put the timestamp I copied them in the title.
2) I will then gather the team and we will begin to tally the results. Any posts or joins before the timestamp count for the checkpoint total. If posts are after the timestamp, that is fine, they will be counted in the next checkpoint.
3) I will then put the results we tallied in the Checkpoint 1 Spreadsheets and share them here.
4) Users should check their own results and ensure we did not make any mistakes, we will give users 72 hours to notify us of any mistakes.

I hope that makes sense, let me know if there are any questions and thank you for supporting our bounty campaigns.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
i just confirmation joining twitter campaign sir  Cheesy
Activity: 336
A very good project but i can not participate. Because i am still nebwbie but i am sure this is a bugus project in august
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
I want to join twitter bounty because I see the prospect is very good in the future. This project is very useful..
joined twitter bounty

Thanks for joining! Twitter is really taking off thanks to you guys.
Activity: 686
Joined eblio Bounty Campaign sir
goodluck with your projects
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
joined for this project -Signature, Avatar, Personal Text and twitter

Hopefully, many investors turn to this project  Smiley
Joined the company's twitter bounty. Good luck in development.
Thanks for joining!

Remember everyone that has joined the Reddit Campaign, we are posting in /r/neblio and /r/icocrypto

https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/6qrgwm/125_million_neblio_tokens_are_ready_for_the/

We need comments and new posts about Neblio in /r/icocrypto and upvotes on all things Neblio. Lots of stakes in the Reddit campaign to be earned here!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000
joined signature avatar and personel dev.
best projec  Cheesy
We are super excited too. In addition to the normal bounties, the best way that you and all of our other supporters can help us is to have lots of discussion in the main thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2048414 to help us stay in the top 1 or 2 pages. Every time we have a post in the main thread we see a surge of traffic to the website and new bounty sign ups.

We can use all of our supporter's help!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Activity: 490
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
I trust this project. I like who make own blockchain. I joined signature campaign. Good luck.
Guys the wallet is working perfectly! Glad to see this!

Absolutely! We would not release a broken wallet Grin

We also currently have 2 powerful cloud nodes and a DNS Seeder Node in the cloud all ready to support the network on day 1.

And here is a screenshot of the 125,000,000 NEBL Tokens that are ready for August 6th at midnight! Are you ready!?

Remember, when you purchase NEBL during the Pre-Sale you get it delivered to you as soon as a member of our team processes your order! As quickly as a couple of minutes.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
i'm joining twitter ad signature bounty program. i have change my signature to neblio. thanks a lot and good job
Pages:
Jump to: