Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty: Rivetz Security Project - Earn With your Support - page 10. (Read 90042 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
What is the total marketcap on Rivetz? coinmarketcap is not updating it
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Hello! my key was stolen from my wallet. please change the address to

0x74508b89E5d59C04b63b32Dc6A62700DaA027543

in the Rivets table

Twitter      541
Facebook   360

Thank you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
We can only wait for the news whether or not it is October 15th
I hope it becomes a reality and the price of rivetz soar to the moon.

Come October 15 there will be another reason for not releasing the bounty. Professionalism should be displayed here. Does.this thread dont have any representative of rivetz watching? If there is then why we dont see any confirmation. We are not beggars guys.

Airdrop is better than this process. eBTC just recently made an airdrop and you just need to apply by giving them your ethereum address and in one day they released the coin. The total value that they gave is now worth $475. You can easily see the difference of professionalism. long term if rivetz will be something like this then it will fail for sure.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
We can only wait for the news whether or not it is October 15th
I hope it becomes a reality and the price of rivetz soar to the moon.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
Campaign Management & Translation Service
From the latest news that I read back on this thread the tokens for the bounty campaign should be distributed starting October 15th. We look forward to our reward...

This is just an assumption. Bounty manager never confirm this date. No one knows when or if ever they will still give it.

Hodl is what they are doing.

Most probably you all will get your bounty rewards by the mid of october, spreadsheets are sent to rivetz team for distribution and they will have a look on these sheets and after auditing all sheets they will start distribution.
I do crypto TRADING
From the latest news that I read back on this thread the tokens for the bounty campaign should be distributed starting October 15th. We look forward to our reward...

This is just an assumption. Bounty manager never confirm this date. No one knows when or if ever they will still give it.

Hodl is what they are doing.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Where is nounty manager? My FB is rejected because of http text entered twice for some reason. Can it be rectified?
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Applied Twitter and Facebook bounty campaigns, project looks interesting, wishing all success to it.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Yes same question again and again:what is finally date for bounty distribution any one know?
Merit: 118
So when will be token distribution?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Is bounty manager here? Any updates please?
Please check previous posts before posting
Activity: 63
Merit: 2
Is bounty manager here? Any updates please?
I do crypto TRADING
we are still waiting the tokens. Anyone knows when will distribution happen? i will not sell my rivetz token ( i'm long term investors and already bought some rivetz at ico) but still i want to see my tokens in my wallet.

Ok good that you plan to hold it long term. Rivetz is also holding our tokens long term. Lol

Maybe we would get it end this year? This should not be that slow for it will reflect to them on how they do things. Crypto should be fast and not this slow.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
we are still waiting the tokens. Anyone knows when will distribution happen? i will not sell my rivetz token ( i'm long term investors and already bought some rivetz at ico) but still i want to see my tokens in my wallet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
The table shows that I should pay 20 coins on the bounty, it's certainly very much, I do not even know what to do with such money;) When the coins start paying out on the bounty Huh
Activity: 266
I have been waiting for this project for a long time, and I can not wait to wait for the 15th of October

we are all very impatient waiting for the division sir. but let's wait until the 15th of October. I think this time will not disappoint. let's be patient

is that the date they have told to be the distribution will happen?

done joining facebook campaign  Grin
great, bounty is over.

he just want to spam. lol.  or maybe he dont know how to read.  Grin
Activity: 672
done joining facebook campaign  Grin
great, bounty is over.
Activity: 560
WFC
waitting eagerly to got the rvt bounty coin on my eth wallet  Grin
ico is done, congratulations to bounty hunter who joined in this ico. Hopefully the distribution of coins can be quickly completed
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
irfan, thanks for updating spreadsheets! I think it is more fair now

Where is the spreadsheet? because the one for social media are not updated, unless there is a new ones?
can be viewed here  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-rGqEksv4yDenQdIkKKsQzDMO96BtnL4ttnSP0qgoGI/edit#gid=2146982788
Pages:
Jump to: