Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty: Rivetz Security Project - Earn With your Support - page 11. (Read 90042 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
waitting eagerly to got the rvt bounty coin on my eth wallet  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
They say a thin line separates genius and madness.
done joining facebook campaign  Grin
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
irfan, thanks for updating spreadsheets! I think it is more fair now

Where is the spreadsheet? because the one for social media are not updated, unless there is a new ones?
Activity: 448
I have been waiting for this project for a long time, and I can not wait to wait for the 15th of October

we are all very impatient waiting for the division sir. but let's wait until the 15th of October. I think this time will not disappoint. let's be patient
Activity: 189
I have been waiting for this project for a long time, and I can not wait to wait for the 15th of October
Activity: 210
Thank you Irfan for updating spreadsheets!
We will wait the tokens distribution

which I know for distribution,will be conducted on 15 October 2017.
so we wait until 15 october.Hopefully not pending anymore.
How do you know about it? can you put your references here? because the campaign manager just said that the bounty distribution will be held very soon and all of the participants here are waiting and hoping for that soon Smiley

i know it from  https://rivetzintl.com/chat there with live support.
they say it like that, distribution 15 October 2017.
yeah i see it also in their page the distribution will be held at october 15 but what is the good exchanger for this token? can someone here say it to me? for sure this token have a good exchanger in just a matter of time Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
 15 October ,get it, can wait for it
Activity: 294
anyone know how much is 1rvt cost ?

its on the coinmarketcap. Do some research before asking a question that has been already answered so many times.
ICO price is 1eth = 333.33 rvt.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
anyone know how much is 1rvt cost ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The reject of blog bounty is so high, maybe bounty hunter must be increase their quality to join the blog bounty.
Activity: 448
Waiting for this distribution since begining of project (july) 3 month i hope rewards will be great
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Any news about bounty disribution? I'm just waiting for when bounty hunters start to merge their awards to have time to buy

Going to complete work on bounties until 24 sep, and after that ill give you 3 more days to solve issues. Distribution will happens after all the issue resolved.

I think bounty distribution is having a little delay. I'm pretty confident irfan pak will solve this issue and start sending tokens as soon as possible.

Hello

Already sent all the spreadsheet to the team. There is 3rd party audit and the version is still not final. Please be patient, the distribution will occur very soon.

Bro why were my stakes and Youtube entries removed from the spreadsheets........last time I checked they were accepted
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
irfan, thanks for updating spreadsheets! I think it is more fair now
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
Hope that this campaign will be done successful and listed it's token into the token markets, can  i know what is the current exchanger for this token? so that i am able to buy some of it.
this campaign has ended and successful token RvT has been listed on hitbtc with the price of 1 RvT = 0.000139 BTC you can directly buy it there
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
when tokens arrive at the specified ETH-address?
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

How do you know about it? can you put your references here? because the campaign manager just said that the bounty distribution will be held very soon and all of the participants here are waiting and hoping for that soon Smiley

i know it from  https://rivetzintl.com/chat there with live support.
they say it like that, distribution 15 October 2017.
Activity: 672
Write down my MEW wallet in the FACEBOOK table: 0xde0ecb9048A998deEF80560ce1134B71D5907055
my number in the facebook table: 1178
Activity: 210
Hope that this campaign will be done successful and listed it's token into the token markets, can  i know what is the current exchanger for this token? so that i am able to buy some of it.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
Thanks for updates Irfan, so now waiting for a bounty distribution...
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: