Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty: Rivetz Security Project - Earn With your Support - page 2. (Read 90042 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
hope the price will het higher soon.. etherdelta is definitely not the best market
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
the coin is not good, i buy 367 coins with one ETH end up with only 0.5ETH, LOL, the price is so low why should i join the ICO?

Let's wait and hope with big announces , hope we will make big exchange soon! Etherdelta is so bad for us...
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
the coin is not good, i buy 367 coins with one ETH end up with only 0.5ETH, LOL, the price is so low why should i join the ICO?
Activity: 84
i diden't recived my bontey for facebook campaign
 my spreadsheet is 1175
Lyd
Activity: 420
Waiting for rivetz to announce something big and go to bigger exchanges
Merit: 100
manager, i didn't get facebook bounty

my eth adresse:
0x96DD358018dF477C88F281008B0A59c5f510e073
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
What a rally today for rivetz. I baught some at the ico, but i never recieved my twitter bounty. Is there a way to get get them? Maybe the devs can help me with that problem. It would be very nice to hear from one of the about my situation.
Activity: 561
https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv
Hi dev
When this Bounty end?  Smiley
bounty is long over and payment for bounty is done to the campaign participants. are you just playing around for it?  Huh I hope you can be wiser again
Hi dev
When this Bounty end?  Smiley

did you buy this account or hacked from someone dude?
very strange, a hero member rank didn't read first befora make a post  Huh
you have a lot red trust too  Grin
Activity: 114
Sorry I haven't had time to participate. The project was successful. Good luck to all who participated.
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
Hi dev
When this Bounty end?  Smiley

Really  Huh

are you drinking or do you only try to post some shit posts to get your Post counter +1 ,... i hope you are only drunken and not really so stupid like your post looks for.

Bounty campaign has ended weeks ago so, ....cheers ia also drinking a glas of wine Wink

but if you are still looking for a signatur campaign, have a look at munchee  Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi dev
When this Bounty end?  Smiley
It ended last month.
Hello Everyone

For those who didn't get payment, or have a problem with their payments, please start posting here from now on. Please don't PM me.

There are some people who didnt submitted their Facebook addresses, please do post your addresses here.

Im giving 5 days to all the above things and if someone fails to submit within 5 days, his/her payment will be lost.

Not received facebook bounty.
Facebook spreadsheet ID: 1176
https://www.facebook.com/trishin.sergey
0x2dc8311BdD6890f435C1c9a621f233496E434Bfb

I wrote here multiple times, but still no payment.
Same here bro, i have been writing this for some times now but no response. Undecided Undecided
Activity: 181
I see in the exchangers RvT coin always go rise, congratulations to bounty hunters.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hello Everyone

For those who didn't get payment, or have a problem with their payments, please start posting here from now on. Please don't PM me.

There are some people who didnt submitted their Facebook addresses, please do post your addresses here.

Im giving 5 days to all the above things and if someone fails to submit within 5 days, his/her payment will be lost.

Not received facebook bounty.
Facebook spreadsheet ID: 1176
https://www.facebook.com/trishin.sergey
0x2dc8311BdD6890f435C1c9a621f233496E434Bfb

I wrote here multiple times, but still no payment.
Activity: 322
the token still not in a good price. for sure there will be a good reason about this, hopefully it will be listed on some great exchangers after all of these days Wink goodluck team!
Joined social campgain Sir
Social campaigns are over.
Is there no payment for facebook bounty because till now i think now have received their.
Activity: 322
please can you explain, why u rejected me?
so sad, bounty fb number 1111
thanks
Does Rivetz plan on doing weekly or monthly development updates? I think the community would like to know what the team is working on and the overall progress of the project. So far, we only heard from Steven during an interview and support from Vanessa and Alex. However V and Alex appear to be answering general questions and have limited insights to the technical development of the Rivetz technology.
they are still answering the questions here. what i mean is they will be sure to pay all of the bounties that are not paid yet. i am full supporter of this project and hoping for the improvements of markets.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
please can you explain, why u rejected me?
so sad, bounty fb number 1111
thanks
Does Rivetz plan on doing weekly or monthly development updates? I think the community would like to know what the team is working on and the overall progress of the project. So far, we only heard from Steven during an interview and support from Vanessa and Alex. However V and Alex appear to be answering general questions and have limited insights to the technical development of the Rivetz technology.
Pages:
Jump to: