Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty: Rivetz Security Project - Earn With your Support - page 55. (Read 90099 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Abaqus, Inc., provider of the myGeoTracking cloud-hosted mobile workforce management and transportation logistics platform, yesterday announced it had teamed with Rivetz International to integrate the advanced Rivetz mobile security solution into its platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
use signature code already done!
thank you for the chance i like this project and i hope succeed.
by the way i don't see my name on spreadsheet. when update? 

read irfan's post above your post dude, he said update entries manually.
let's give a time to him till he updates it all.
sorry for bad english
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
use signature code already done!
thank you for the chance i like this project and i hope succeed.
by the way i don't see my name on spreadsheet. when update? 
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Once again posting: Our Spreadsheets are copied from Original spreadsheets, So we have to update the entries manually once a day or within 48 hours. So please always wait for it before posting.

Thanks
Activity: 428
Prompt to participate in blogs no longer accept people?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
joining signature campaign sir, i will keep follow on the tread.
hopefully for this project and i fell lucky to take part in it.
thank you.
Activity: 298
only joined twitter campaign. thanks
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
I have fill the form yesterday to join in the signature campaign but i do not see my name in the sheet. Whether it has been closed to new participants?
No they are accepting participants for sure the end of the crowdsale is in, september 10 2017, maybe there is an error while you are submitting your form try to resubmit again Smiley hope it helps.
Activity: 854
I joined twitter and facebook campaign. Hope i'll be accepted. Thanks!
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
I have fill the form yesterday to join in the signature campaign but i do not see my name in the sheet. Whether it has been closed to new participants?
Activity: 952
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
                             Rivetz Enables Provable Cybersecurity (Voiced in Russian) YouTube Video:  https://youtu.be/A8FVe4ska3k
                                                    My twit:  https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/900350221087100928

It is another goodnews into participants and also in many investors,. it is good to know that there are many people that are making such an effort just to promote this campaign, goodluck to all!
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
Hello everyone

Please check the spreadsheets, if you found any issue please post here.

Before going to make any complaint about the Signature campaign, please read this

Oк, Sir!
Please! Change the address of my wallet! New address 0x00d97D7f128D251Cfd3Bd638FE300Abf3037C736  #99 in YOUR facebook spreadsheets and
#121 in twitter spreadsheets.
Thank you
Dear Sir irfan_pak10, thank you very much for your quick and good work!
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                             Rivetz Enables Provable Cybersecurity (Voiced in Russian) YouTube Video:  https://youtu.be/A8FVe4ska3k
                                                    My twit:  https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/900350221087100928

Activity: 386
Merit: 107
I wrote an article, but I'm not in the table. Check, please
Activity: 322
This campaign are soon to end Smiley soon to know if this campaign will be success and where this token will be listed Smiley .,, the new campaign manager will be responsible here and that is good news Smiley
Activity: 420
Hi i just check the spread sheet for bounty. I dont see any update about signature campaign. Any news about jamal ? Why he did not manage this bounty anymore ? I like how he works..

you asked bout update signature campaign but you didn't wear rivetz's signature dude Cheesy
sorry for bad english
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Irfan is a great guy! He is doing all he can to make sure everybody's post is counted! I love the way he respond to queries without judgment! So if you have any issue, just be calm and state your issues
Activity: 143
How the development of this project because I also follow bounty twitter gift of this project and ico already running
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
I have to admit that I did not like the new update. Sudden mid-campaign change of rules. It would be good in the beginning, looking at the spreadsheet nearly 95% of people are rejected.

We all do not like it sir. We who from the beginning have worked hard to help promote Rivetz, before the end of ICO suddenly the rules changed. It's very unfair at all. Why not from the beginning of the rule in the same new manager.

I do not object to these rules, but after 1 month from there, I can say that this rule change in the middle is affecting those who enter the project clearly. In short, people ask, we think we have done so much in vain, that the labor was absolutely wasted.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Update: The Rejection due to Low quality, doesnt mean its permanent, We are going to write your ending post count todat (16/8/2017), and will see at the end of crowdsale, if you have made more than 60% posts in English boards will accept you later.

i can no believe you are stupid like this.
you are should  thank we are posts on chinese boards ..because the chinese is the best rich people in the world .
all the project crowdsale on China will be sold out in 3 days..
and you are don't count the posts we post on chinese boards? 
Pages:
Jump to: