Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty: Rivetz Security Project - Earn With your Support - page 51. (Read 90099 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
I just joined Twitter campaign. Thank you sir. If you have another information related my participation. Please let me know.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
im joined blog campaign, thankyou sir
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
When will the second round be exactly a date for this? Or will this be done exactly after the campaign is over?
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
@ Bounty Manager
Thank you sir for not rejecting my facebook bounty campaign. My bitcointalk username is "wancho" my bitcointalk url is https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/wancho-1105138
Can you please put my Eth address 0x87977De493D7e2a765d514f26575C6C1eb842BB7. Thank you for your generosity. Smiley
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
pleace update my bitcointalk account from full member to sr member thank you for your attention waithing for update information
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
@Sig-Manager

thanks for updating my signatur-link, but i saw another "mistake",....i wear the Rivetz avatar since the first day i cointed the campaign, but in the spreadsheet there was a "NO"  Huh
Activity: 826
Hi Irfan, can you please change my BTT username on the twitter spreadsheet. i dont know why my username there different.

BTT username : jovi18
twitter spreadsheet number 44

thankyou
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Hey Irfan, my "updated post count" section on Signature Campaign spreadsheet was not updated on 16th of August, I am seeing that it still says rejected on my column and I was wondering why is that? I see members above and/or below me are updated though, can you check it out when you have free time?

Thanks.

Please do not worry, in the Second round, everything will be reviewed on merit basis.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1329
Stultorum infinitus est numerus
Hey Irfan, my "updated post count" section on Signature Campaign spreadsheet was not updated on 16th of August, I am seeing that it still says rejected on my column and I was wondering why is that? I see members above and/or below me are updated though, can you check it out when you have free time?

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Well this campaign looks good and irfan pak is the who managed the campaign, there is still many of the participants with red marks with LOW Quality post hope that some of them will make accepted in the next update Smiley

I hope irfan pak will give  a chance to every members who want to be accepted in bounty compaign to  improve post quality.

Well, if you check the OP, im giving a chance to everyone, and you guys still have more than 10 days to improve your post quality.

@BountyManager

I send you a PM and posted here in the Tread a message with my profile-link but in the spreadsheet my name is still red with the message:
broken profillink (or something simmilar)

Here is my profillink angain: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lyricz-347176

Thank you for update the spreasheet  Cool

Greets Lyricz

Done

Sorry for the delay

@ Bounty manager

Can you check why my FB is rejected? I'm nearly in 50 bounties and this is the only that i got rejected. # 18

You have applied 2-time check rows 18 and 432. We accepted your second entry, that was my generosity. I was thinking of Rejecting your both entries. Becuase I believe guys think im that dumb, that will not review your entries.

Activity: 448
Well this campaign looks good and irfan pak is the who managed the campaign, there is still many of the participants with red marks with LOW Quality post hope that some of them will make accepted in the next update Smiley

I hope irfan pak will give  a chance to every members who want to be accepted in bounty compaign to  improve post quality.

Activity: 840
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
@BountyManager

I send you a PM and posted here in the Tread a message with my profile-link but in the spreadsheet my name is still red with the message:
broken profillink (or something simmilar)

Here is my profillink angain: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lyricz-347176

Thank you for update the spreasheet  Cool

Greets Lyricz

Activity: 168
@ Bounty manager

Can you check why my FB is rejected? I'm nearly in 50 bounties and this is the only that i got rejected. # 18
Activity: 350
hello campaign manager irfan pak. what about those rejected on the spreadsheet? will you update it or it is updated? only those who are accepted will claim some bounties here is that right?

Ill update them, at the end of crowd sale

Update#1: The Rejection due to Low quality, doesnt mean its permanent, We are going to write your ending post count todat (16/8/2017), and will see at the end of crowdsale, if you have made more than 60% posts in English boards will accept you later.

Update#2: Our Spreadsheets are copied from Original spreadsheets, So we have to update the entries manually once a day or within 48 hours. So please always wait for it before posting here.

hello sir.

I have already send 2 private messages to you.Can you answer at an appropriate time ?. Thank you.

Thread are the best place to get answers, can you please post here your issue.

I am trying to increase my english message count. I write quality and more better messages.Can you check my message history? I do not want to face a problem later on.

I only want to continue the campaign if you can say something negative and positive. I do not have  missing messages in the local part. But I am trying to complete my English messages.Just take a look at it and say your opinion. I want to know that I'm on the right way.

thanks.

Actually, you have improved a lot. Surely accept you in our second round. Please keep it up

Thank you and really sorry for the inconvenience, but it was really required.

Have a nice day

Regards
I am also trying to make better posts,please check if I am moving in the right direction.It pains to know at then end that you got rejected so better if I know now
Activity: 350
hello campaign manager irfan pak. what about those rejected on the spreadsheet? will you update it or it is updated? only those who are accepted will claim some bounties here is that right?

Ill update them, at the end of crowd sale

Update#1: The Rejection due to Low quality, doesnt mean its permanent, We are going to write your ending post count todat (16/8/2017), and will see at the end of crowdsale, if you have made more than 60% posts in English boards will accept you later.

Update#2: Our Spreadsheets are copied from Original spreadsheets, So we have to update the entries manually once a day or within 48 hours. So please always wait for it before posting here.

I am also trying to make better posts,please check if I am moving in the right direction.It pains to know at then end that you got rejected so better if I know now

hello sir.

I have already send 2 private messages to you.Can you answer at an appropriate time ?. Thank you.

Thread are the best place to get answers, can you please post here your issue.

I am trying to increase my english message count. I write quality and more better messages.Can you check my message history? I do not want to face a problem later on.

I only want to continue the campaign if you can say something negative and positive. I do not have  missing messages in the local part. But I am trying to complete my English messages.Just take a look at it and say your opinion. I want to know that I'm on the right way.

thanks.

Actually, you have improved a lot. Surely accept you in our second round. Please keep it up

Thank you and really sorry for the inconvenience, but it was really required.

Have a nice day

Regards
Activity: 280
Hello dev, i see my signature has not been updated in your spreadsheet, my question is still accept for signature? If it is closed for signature please close registration
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
more than 2055 members for twitter spreadsheet
i doubt if anyone will get more than $
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
i am know this is good project. and I have joined twitter campaign this bounty. thank so much for the team this good project.
Activity: 537
the spreadsheet signature not yet final will be update leter i have opportunity to fix my post in thread englingh initially i was surprised because my signature was rejected with low quality reasons and it is not final thanks you for information
Pages:
Jump to: