Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty: Rivetz Security Project - Earn With your Support - page 73. (Read 90099 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
I joined facebook bounty two weeks ago,and i've always check the spreadsheet updates of stakes,but no update. Why?
Activity: 658
Merit: 105
Hello, I've advanced rank and now I'm a member, can you update my rewards? Thanks!!! Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
if youve gained followers on twitter can you update follower count on sheet??

also when will tallys of stakes be added onto spreadsheet

cheers
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Heloo sir,

I joined facebook campaign and after seeing the sheet there was no profile link,
please update my link profile on speadsheet line no 43 : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/suryati-999036
sorry for my mistake, hopefully this project will be success.

thanks you very much sir

Activity: 720
Merit: 500
Hello Mr.Zamal, I want to change the address number from spreadsheets 239 facebook, Number From Twitter 271. Here my adress
0x1e0db5ed0b0387DEa2BFEC689AfF7962b4a1A518.
Thank you
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Hello. I wrote to telegram, but admin sad go to bitcointalk thread. I participated in twitter and facebook baunty company, but  forgot to write, that my numbers of followers in twitter and facebook have changed a long time ago. So is it possible to check numbers and prove in doc file and prove stakes. Facebook friends - 3341 and twitter followers - 1282. Will wait for answer. Thank you.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
terra1f5dpkcvxrl4k95yqx4n7w43as45d6jwgme80gd
hello sir ,. i have joined faccebook and twitter bounty campaign ,. thanks ,.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Please update my Profile Link https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/selline-976953 . Im sorry and please help me
Activity: 541
I like this project. I will take part in the bounty program.thanks.
Activity: 686
Goog day, sir.
I have updated signature code and avatar. Change my status spreadheet if possible. Thank's in advance.
Activity: 546
is there spreadsheet where we can follow results? for twitter and facebook?
You can see it here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ONNw53fySvp4w7vTW9DW6MRLXbvPWTivnDP0uA77jEg/edit#gid=2146982788 but no calculation till now..
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
A good project is supported by a talented dev team and a good name on the advisory board. This will be an amazing platform whitepaper has good info on this project so good luck for a nice future.good luck
Activity: 616
May i ask how long would this campaign last? Just asking because I cannot seem to find that in the first page. Thank you for your time.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I think it's a good project
Keep track of its progress
has joined sir Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Tell me, is it too late to participate in the bounty of Twitter and Facebook?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
is there spreadsheet where we can follow results? for twitter and facebook?
Activity: 714
Merit: 316
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
where i can found telegram and slack bounties?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-rivetz-cyber-security-slack-and-telegram-bounty-2045521

The above link can help you find the telegram and slack campaign of the project.

Thanks for information. I was looking for an answer to this topic and I found it. But I think it would be better if a link was added to the main topic.
Activity: 434
I know that started selling the token was July 25, so it postponed until 10 August ended 10 september, but I am still waiting for the latest updates so that I have a lot of time posting and I am confident and excited to be joining the best of all time, this project good luck with a reliable and professional team Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 37
Seems to be a cool idea! Joined twitter.
Activity: 25
done.... Cheesy
was joined
Pages:
Jump to: