Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty: Rivetz Security Project - Earn With your Support - page 74. (Read 90099 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 100
when will this campaign end? i know that the token price sale is july 25th but i don't know when will the ico ends. Can someone tell me about this? because i would like to invest some money here i know that this campaign will be success.
This ico was postponed 25th July to 10th of August due to some reason. so ico will going start on 10 of August and end will be 10 of September. If you want investment to this project you have to wait for 5  more days to go.
oh well how about the bounty participants they are also extended from august 10 to september am i right? so they have many time to meet the requirements of 50 post during the campaign right?
yeah me too i am also confused and wondering how about the bounty participants many participants join last month they know that in this august the campaign will end. and as one of the participants here i would like to know when will be the end of signature campaign?
Activity: 210
when will this campaign end? i know that the token price sale is july 25th but i don't know when will the ico ends. Can someone tell me about this? because i would like to invest some money here i know that this campaign will be success.
This ico was postponed 25th July to 10th of August due to some reason. so ico will going start on 10 of August and end will be 10 of September. If you want investment to this project you have to wait for 5  more days to go.
oh well how about the bounty participants they are also extended from august 10 to september am i right? so they have many time to meet the requirements of 50 post during the campaign right?
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
I'm brewing the question, ICO will end on August 9? Or after August 9, another month to wait for completion? Or after August 9, after 2 weeks, tokens will be issued?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
where i can found telegram and slack bounties?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-rivetz-cyber-security-slack-and-telegram-bounty-2045521

The above link can help you find the telegram and slack campaign of the project.
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
Logically... It is also extended...
Activity: 293
Merit: 250

how about the bounty
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
HI,

Joined twitter and facebook campaign but how to join Slack bounty campaign ?

Thanks
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
Activity: 252
I join social media facebook .. i will support and participate in this project until ico is finished
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Join bounty twitter campaingn. Hopefully this project can be successful and better again.
thank you!!
Activity: 336
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Joined facebook and twitter campaign.goodluck!
Activity: 128

Joined the twitter campaign and facebook campaign !!! Good luck to the project!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Activity: 994
join on twitter bounty.
thanks..
Activity: 128
joined to the twitter and facebook social campaign.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hi Mr Jamal,
I tried to contact you by many means regarding rivetz signature campaign problem but I got no reply yet.I have seen that on spreadsheet of signature campaign my name is with red mark and there is written "No starting post". What does that mean, I don't understand because I asked you before I joined this campaign.You told me I can post anywhere in any thread.Now kindly explain it to me why that message because I am posting everywhere.
Also if you don't have time to explain then just tell me if i am free to remove this signature or not???

best regards
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
hello sir..
i have updated signature code and avatar..
check please
thank you
Activity: 196
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
I have joined yesterday. Will I still be able to get the bounty even if it is just some weeks now?
Will it get paid proportionally?
The campaign goes until after the ICO ends?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Onboard the twitter bounty too!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
where i can found telegram and slack bounties?
Pages:
Jump to: