Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] ⚠️[SCAM]⚠️ [ICO] 🌎 REGA Risk Sharing Platform: Reinventing Insurance - page 2. (Read 30160 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
It is unfortunate that the project did not manage to collect the right amount. The idea of ​​the project is good. It's amazing that they are going to pay for the bounty campaign
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Good news everyone!

REGA was supposed to wait until 25th December to see if they would pay bounty campaign participants (in other words, if their token sale soft cap would be reached). Unfortunately, soft cap has not been reached.

But, they have decided to still pay bounty campaign participants, with REGA tokens!

More information regarding this tokens payment thing will be provided very soon.

Enjoy your Christmas day!

It's January and so far silence. When will the news of the payment for the bounty? And will there be a coin on stock exchanges and when?
it is very strange that they generally decided to pay hunters for their generosity. as I understand they did not collect a minimum capitalization. and for access to normal stock exchanges it is necessary to pay.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Good news everyone!

REGA was supposed to wait until 25th December to see if they would pay bounty campaign participants (in other words, if their token sale soft cap would be reached). Unfortunately, soft cap has not been reached.

But, they have decided to still pay bounty campaign participants, with REGA tokens!

More information regarding this tokens payment thing will be provided very soon.

It's January and so far silence. When will the news of the payment for the bounty? And will there be a coin on stock exchanges and when?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
my eth account is hacked.i did twitter campaign.my twitter spreadsheet number is 81  my new eth address is
0x5a661B25861478e4655825675d97B232b2ef5107
please add my new address

Updated.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500
my eth account is hacked.i did twitter campaign.my twitter spreadsheet number is 81  my new eth address is

Activity: 714
Merit: 103
Good news everyone!

soft cap not achieved?
Sounds like bad news. But I am still grateful because the participants will still be paid. can you tell when the token will be distributed to the campaign participants?
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
this seems not good news because the soft hat is not achieved. The project is remarkable even though the soft hat is not reached but the participants are still paid. Most projects if the soft hat is not achieved all funds will be returned to investors and will not pay the participants.
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
Good news everyone!

with bad news about not reaching soft cap, thanks for the good news about paying to bounty campaign participants. thanks for that information.
legendary
Good news everyone!

Activity: 938
Merit: 252
little information I got from his telegram rega, that their sales ends today, is that true?
if it is true when about token rega will be distributed to all participants? thank you.
On the 26th December, we are launching the procedure of token issue and entering the cryptocurrency exchange market.
Twitter  info : https://twitter.com/REGA20847530/status/945244011878666240
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
little information I got from his telegram rega, that their sales ends today, is that true?
if it is true when about token rega will be distributed to all participants? thank you.
Activity: 753
I'm promoting your campaign on Twitter. Why does the campaign not pay for work? My rates in the spreadsheet number 556 The manager does not explain anything. How should I understand this Huh
Activity: 462
When the final stake spreadsheet updates and when bounty in be distributed? Thank u sir

Activity: 827
Merit: 251
I participated once participated in the campaign, twitter, good luck.
I join the question about the payments?

As said in my previous posts, tokens won't be distributed before REGA token sale end (if the soft cap is reached).
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I join the question about the payments?
Activity: 518
when the bounty coin disturbed

As said in my previous posts, tokens won't be distributed before REGA token sale end (if the soft cap is reached).

Hello, dear manager! If I understand correctly, the ICO ends in 7 days. If the soft cover is not reached, will the bounty campaign continue?
Activity: 195
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
Thank you manager. At least get in touch and give hope that makes us happy. We are looking forward to the awards with great impatience. Good luck to the project and the campaign.
legendary
when the bounty coin disturbed

Pages:
Jump to: