Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] ⚠️[SCAM]⚠️ [ICO] 🌎 REGA Risk Sharing Platform: Reinventing Insurance - page 5. (Read 30163 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
All signature campaign stakes from previous week [7th November - 13th November] have been distributed.

If you think there has been a problem with your stakes distribution, send me a PM with the following information:

Code:
Post1: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post2: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post3: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post4: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post5: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post6: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post7: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post8: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post20: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section

Note: If you don't follow this process, I will not answer to your PM.

During next stakes distribution session, we will analyse posts throughout the following time interval: [14th November - 20th November].

Announcement: As you may know, REGA token sale has been extended to 25th December.

Bounty campaign will be stopped now. You are all free to change your signature/avatar.

Bounties tokens will be distributed at the end of December if REGA token sale will reach its soft cap.

Hello Manager,
I just wanna clear things out. Do we need to continue posting for this campaign? I'm confused because you said that the bounty will stop now. All the best for this project. Best regards and would appreciate your response.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Thanks for the info. Team success and achieve your goals. A good project and work on it

Thank you for understading and wishes!
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
Thanks for the info. Team success and achieve your goals. A good project and work on it
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
All signature campaign stakes from previous week [7th November - 13th November] have been distributed.

If you think there has been a problem with your stakes distribution, send me a PM with the following information:

Code:
Post1: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post2: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post3: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post4: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post5: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post6: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post7: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post8: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post20: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section

Note: If you don't follow this process, I will not answer to your PM.

Announcement: As you may know, REGA token sale has been extended to 25th December.

Bounty campaign will be stopped now. You are all free to change your signature/avatar.

Bounties tokens will be distributed at the end of December if REGA token sale will reach its soft cap.
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
Manager sylon gives us update about rega campaign.
campaign already over or extended?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
we will wait for further instructions, I so understand that it isn't really good when prolong the company... but all the same, I wish good luck to team. good company
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Silon please write what will happen next and what should we do?

There will be announcement soon
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is it possible to verify insurance case if your insurance is based on crypto crowdfunding?

Best regards

Yes, using Expert voting procedure. Voting on cases with a token gives you additional incentive from premiums collected.
Activity: 499
Merit: 500
Is it possible to verify insurance case if your insurance is based on crypto crowdfunding?

Best regards
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Although they probably will not achieve a soft cap. In this case, I wonder what will happen next with the project? Well, with the bounty in particular.

Iko was prolonged for a month. So the bounty probably will also extend.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Please change the purse address in the company's twitter, the past does not support the erc20 number in table 673
0xdf2F0CB8216e12a417d786c98D946a08444167Db
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
hello sir, i will leave this campaign, please save all my bets for a few weeks, thanks
Activity: 630
Silon please write what will happen next and what should we do?
Activity: 994
Spreadsheet not yet updated. Rega crowdsale extended till christmas day, i wanna ask if the campaign will extend too? Or this is the lastweek of the campaign?
Activity: 504
A New Exchange Era
Although they probably will not achieve a soft cap. In this case, I wonder what will happen next with the project? Well, with the bounty in particular.
Activity: 504
A New Exchange Era
Tell me please, when does the company of Bounty end?

the site https://rega.life/ says that the sale of tokens will end in 10 hours, I think that the bounty will end with the sale.
Tell me please, when does the company of Bounty end?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Andrey Amlinsky joined REGA Risk Sharing Advisory Board

Andrey Amlinsky, one of the most prominent creators in Russian advertising, joined REGA Risk Sharing Advisory Board.

https://medium.com/@REGA/andrey-amlinsky-joined-rega-risk-sharing-advisory-board-475d3371cfec
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: Tipsters
Forum rank: Full Member
Posts count: 236
ETH address: 0xE689E0c4320d13e8FE276756Ba242Ba1888DDEaA
Pages:
Jump to: