Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Share vs. Fixed Bounty Payout - page 3. (Read 385 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 105
June 22, 2018, 01:16:50 PM
More than a year ago, bounty hunters had a good income, which could reach $ 10,000 per month, but now it is not. A lot of people participate in bounty programs and most of them are multi accounts, if you look at the table, the number of participants reaches 2000-3000 people and the payment at the end will be 20 dollars. I participate in several bounty programs and it takes me 30 minutes a day, it's for fun. The time for good bounty awards has gone. But if you have more than 100,000 copyists on YouTube channel, twitter, linkedin and other social networks, then you may well be good at this one!
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
The Next Evolution In Transaction Technology
June 22, 2018, 01:13:57 PM
i have seen people making huge number of tokens just because there were few participants only like in signature campaign and percentage allocation was high whereas in gixed reward you cannot get lucky, i mean you only get what they posted and usually that is small reward so i still favor percentage campaigns, you have to be smart and find out the low participant and successful projects to win big.

This is an interesting point.  Low participation campaigns don't necessarily mean the project won't be successful.

When structuring a bounty program maybe the best setup is a combination of percentage and fixed rewards.

It surely can't be called scam only because of you not being able to calculate it.

If the bounty reward is say 100 tokens, you participate and get paid out (1) token.  There is no info to prove 99 other people participated.

Public chain info on etherscan, etc does not display Bounty Info with the transaction hash.

How do you know you were paid fairly? 
Activity: 224
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
June 22, 2018, 01:11:40 PM
Many of you might have noticed some bounty programs payout by shares (the more people involved, the less tokens you get). Others payout a fixed amount.  Example complete (a) and receive 100 tokens.

I personally think bounty shares are a scam that no one can calculate without having access to participant data (which is never provided).

Fixed amount bounties are much more traditional and in the bounty hunter tradition.  You get what your promised.

What are your thoughts and which do you recommend?

It surely can't be called scam only because of you not being able to calculate it. It's very easy to calculate if total amount of tokens allocated for bounty is also distributed as supposed.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
June 22, 2018, 01:10:55 PM
Many of you might have noticed some bounty programs payout by shares (the more people involved, the less tokens you get). Others payout a fixed amount.  Example complete (a) and receive 100 tokens.

I personally think bounty shares are a scam that no one can calculate without having access to participant data (which is never provided).

Fixed amount bounties are much more traditional and in the bounty hunter tradition.  You get what your promised.

You cannot justify one ICO just because of the rule of their bounty. It aint a scam. It is just that it takes months and they want some workers who will do it until the end of the ICO. If they just pay it weekly then it is going to be a lot of work and also their token is mostly used for selling to the investors for starters.

Fixed amounts is mostly used for services in the bitcoin field where they payout weekly to boost the user into giving worthy paid posts.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
June 22, 2018, 01:06:47 PM
I think it depends upon the number of participants in the campaign, percentage campaigns end up giving huge reward if the number of participants are less, i have seen people making huge number of tokens just because there were few participants only like in signature campaign and percentage allocation was high whereas in gixed reward you cannot get lucky, i mean you only get what they posted and usually that is small reward so i still favor percentage campaigns, you have to be smart and find out the low participant and successful projects to win big.
Activity: 67
The Next Evolution In Transaction Technology
June 22, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

Pages:
Jump to: