Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty signature campaign - page 15. (Read 1697 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 3
February 22, 2018, 11:08:57 AM
I have participated in a couple of social media campaigns albeit low payouts sometimes. I am currently looking to participate in signature campaign, but I have challenge with how it really works and the demand. Secondly, what does it mean to wear "avater"?I'd sincerely appreciate your feedback.

Signature campaign is more profitable than in social media campaign. It is your best decision to switch in the signature bounty because it has a more bigger stakes. To participate here, you must follow the instructions indicated therein. About the avatar, it is only applicable to full member and above. If you will join avatar, you will have a additional stakes.
I appreciate the feedback I got... regarding the comments one has to make per week, does it have to be on the project's bitcointalk group or any comment I make on bitcointalk generally? Please help in that regard.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank
February 22, 2018, 11:07:49 AM
I have participated in a couple of social media campaigns albeit low payouts sometimes. I am currently looking to participate in signature campaign, but I have challenge with how it really works and the demand. Secondly, what does it mean to wear "avater"?I'd sincerely appreciate your feedback.

Signature campaign is more profitable than in social media campaign. It is your best decision to switch in the signature bounty because it has a more bigger stakes. To participate here, you must follow the instructions indicated therein. About the avatar, it is only applicable to full member and above. If you will join avatar, you will have a additional stakes.
February 22, 2018, 11:06:37 AM
I appreciate the feedback I got... regarding the comments one has to make per week, does it have to be on the project's bitcointalk group or any comment I make on bitcointalk generally? Please help in that regard.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
February 22, 2018, 10:57:27 AM
You must reach fullmember to be able to hang the avatar they provide. With your current ranking, I think very little bonus
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
February 22, 2018, 10:56:06 AM
All you need to do is upgrade your bitcointalk rank by quality comments, don't spam or write something rubbish, and don't change your signature during campain. Comment enough quantity per week they required. Wear their avatar and Personal text if you reach to Full member rank and above.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 10:42:21 AM
wearing avatar in signature campaign gives you more stake.. some signature campaign needs to wear avatar to be eligible in participating in one campaign.. only full member and above can wear avatar..
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 09:52:46 AM
First, read the forum thread for beginners. There are many tips about this. Avatar until you do not have access.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
February 22, 2018, 09:51:04 AM
Bounty signature campaign also good platform for junior member you should increase your follower you get more payment but signature campaign is difficult because system is major role in signature campaign. Then you are asking avatar it is just a profile picture but you are not eligible to wear in avatar. So it is not active your profile you can reach full member automatically it is enable then you should wear the Avatar.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 08:31:33 AM
Change your profile pic into the provided image from the project. Currently, with our rank, we can not add pic yet to our profile so you can't use their avatar
Activity: 294
February 22, 2018, 08:30:39 AM
in the position of junior you can put your signature, way is to copy the code for signature level Junior member and paste on signature form on your account after that save your profile
is an image in the upper left corner of your bitcointalk account view, minimum ranking to be able to install Avatar after your level reaches full member level
Activity: 272
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 22, 2018, 08:24:17 AM
signature campaign using avatar means, you pair the ico logo picture you follow on the bitcointalk profile you have. and usually the avatar is only listed on full member, sr member, hero and legendary
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
February 22, 2018, 08:16:36 AM

Nothing much, just placing their signature in the special section and continue chatting at that forum. If to make a story short.  Wink
Activity: 8
February 22, 2018, 08:04:50 AM
Avatar mean you have to use avatar of the project which they provided.I think it's only and above full members.
February 22, 2018, 07:21:56 AM
Pages:
Jump to: