Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty signature campaign - page 6. (Read 1697 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 06:53:48 PM
Signature campaings are the most profitable these days.... way better than social media bounties.
Activity: 70
July 08, 2018, 11:09:57 AM
avata is for full members only and it will help you earn more stakes in this campaign
Activity: 166
Merit: 18
SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥
July 08, 2018, 10:17:26 AM
wearing an avatar means you are putting the image on the bounty program that you set it up. avatar is the symbol of ico, you can install it on your profile if you already full members
Activity: 70
July 08, 2018, 09:13:42 AM
Avatar is part of signature Campaign but unfortunately junior member and member doesn't have option to wear avtar but you can increase your rank by doing quality comment and not spamming on any thread then when you upgrade to full member you are able to wear avatar.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 08:25:59 AM
Signature campaign is not easy media, like twitter and facebook, but reward for this campaign is very good.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 08, 2018, 08:20:23 AM
I have participated in a couple of social media campaigns albeit low payouts sometimes. I am currently looking to participate in signature campaign, but I have challenge with how it really works and the demand. Secondly, what does it mean to wear "avater"?I'd sincerely appreciate your feedback.

Were likely different since for me i prefer to participate in signature campaign than any campaign offers in bounty because mostly the bounty rewards allocation in signature campaign is too big compare to social media.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 07:51:40 AM
Signature campaign is very profitable, because usually pool for signature campaign is 20-40%. Second, you can participate if you above Jr. member, and just can wear avatar if you above full member.
Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 06:40:31 AM
you begin with social medias.when you grows up your bitcoin rank u can join the signature campaign.by quality remarks, don't spam or compose something waste, and don't change your signature during campaign. Remark enough amount every week they required.Signature compaign is more productive than in social medias. in signature compaign you get more stakes.To participate here, you must follow the instructions indicated therein.
and about avatar full member rank required
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
July 08, 2018, 02:59:06 AM
I have participated in a couple of social media campaigns albeit low payouts sometimes. I am currently looking to participate in signature campaign, but I have challenge with how it really works and the demand. Secondly, what does it mean to wear "avater"?I'd sincerely appreciate your feedback.

For me, signature campaign is quite more interesting to participate among all offers in bounty campaign, signature is also having big rewards allocation and its easy to work but it requires a good communcation skills in order to accept constructive post.
The fact is we can get some pretty big money and I'm sure it's enough to give us income.
Signature campaign is one type of work that is very good and has a prospect for our income.
But still when we decide to work in the signature campaign then we have to do our best and we also have to follow all the rules needed.
Activity: 210
July 08, 2018, 02:39:48 AM

For me, signature campaign is quite more interesting to participate among all offers in bounty campaign, signature is also having big rewards allocation and its easy to work but it requires a good communcation skills in order to accept constructive post.
Activity: 86
July 07, 2018, 07:27:50 PM
Demand is lower than real companies, and more people, so they pay so low.
Activity: 58
July 07, 2018, 06:55:27 PM
It means you will put up the logo of the company on your bitcointalk page for specified period of time,it usually a requirement for the level of members upwards on bitcoin talk while for junor member status you are required to put up the personal message and signature caption usually in words.
Activity: 110
July 04, 2018, 01:55:39 PM
to put a signature on your profile you need to be in jr.member, how to copy the code for Jr.members and paste it on the signature form in your account after that you have to save it and avatars are only used by full members, sr members, heroes and legendary.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 01:14:35 PM
wearing incarnation in touch gallop hand over you besides stick. any touch gallop call for to wear incarnation to be appropriate in involved in individual campaign. sole wide-cut colleague and on flying can wear avatar..
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 09, 2018, 04:06:34 AM
Compared to last year's bounty activities, I think that the value of the amount of money paid this year has shrunk dramatically, and the demand is getting higher and higher, and more rewards require more than 15 posts. Undecided
Activity: 322
April 09, 2018, 02:50:37 AM
If it is not yet too familiar suggestions I'd raise more knowledge about the bounty primarily signature. follow the steps it works and what kind of system, sometimes not everything requires putting up avatars.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Be kind. Always.
April 01, 2018, 01:53:30 PM
Hey!
You could find signature campaign at BountyLord
They keep the spreadsheet updated. There can be signature campaigns which accept newbies and junior members.
I highly recommend you to choose and join one of them. It will be an amazing experience for you. Then the only thing you need is to insert the signature code in the profile settings and be active member of BTT forum which means you should write messages on the forum in branches which were chosen by project bounty manager.
Activity: 352
April 01, 2018, 03:40:49 AM
signature campaign using avatar means, you pair the ico logo picture you follow on the bitcointalk profile you have. and usually the avatar is only listed on full member, sr member, hero and legendary
You are correct sir/ma'am, avatar is for higher rank but like me a junior member i won't be able to use an avatar. Avatar is not all just about pairing ICO logo picture. Why would you pair it when the signature your using had it's logo in there. Avatar is all about promoting the ICO you participated in, so i would make it short for us to understand. When i see an avatar so i would know it right away that the logo I have seen is the ICO you participated.
Activity: 187
March 30, 2018, 05:08:56 AM
To my knowledge if you use the avatar must rank full member to above. Myself can not post avatar because my rank is still member.And in the rule also does not allow pairs of avatars if rank is still member.So we must raise ranking so that we can put avatar appropriate with signature campaign rules.
Activity: 280
March 28, 2018, 05:37:09 AM
In order to participate in the campaign of signatures, you need to choose the campaign suitable for you, then insert the signature code in the profile settings. After that you should write messages on the forum, but only in those branches where this is allowed.
To wear "avatar" means to set the logo of the campaign bounty that you have selected in the section of your profile photo.
Pages:
Jump to: