Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty signature campaign - page 4. (Read 1697 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 02:09:15 AM
signature companies are the best thing in the bounty. They are most paid for, they are not difficult to perform, the best choice is to develop your account and have a signature, then you can earn good money
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 01:29:30 AM
For me  Bounty Campaigns is a very easy way to gain quick money and there is a perfect category for everyone. I've done a lot of bounty's and I really enjoyed them, be careful of choosing Bounty campaign. Thanks for reading...
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
July 13, 2018, 12:41:57 AM
you are still junior of course do not need to use it, but if you follow signature campaign you can't follow signature sign on other bounties until finished, but not valid at social & content campaign
No. He can't wear avatar because he CAN'T. It doesn't mean he don't need to wear it. Avatar only can be added when you got full member rank.
Activity: 128
July 12, 2018, 11:05:15 PM
I think that the effect of Bounty signature campaign is that it can show to many people without going to a specific thread.

There are some conditions.
1. Campaign participants are sending out a lot of information and taking communication with bit coin talk.
2. There is a person who is interested by seeing the signature part of the post.

The signature itself is like an advertisement

Whether it is effective or not is of interest. I am not interested in the signature of other people too much.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 09:39:14 PM
never knew the signature campaign is this simple until I came across this write up....thanks for sharing
copper member
Activity: 196
July 12, 2018, 09:04:07 PM
caramba vc é iniciante mesmo mas como vc quer um curso sobre isso estar bem vou colocar um link onde existe todas assinaturas nos últimos 4 meses http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/signatures.php aqi vc pode se juntar em qualque que vc tiver tiver mas vc recebera de acordo com seu ranking no forum e avatar é a foto da campanha que vc colocara no perfil do forum
Activity: 184
July 12, 2018, 09:00:18 PM
you are still junior of course do not need to use it, but if you follow signature campaign you can't follow signature sign on other bounties until finished, but not valid at social & content campaign
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 03:55:15 PM
Hello, mate social media campaigns have a lot of participants these days. so if you do a good signature bounty I will be better for you than the sum of other social media bounties. Avatar you can wear full member or higher rank that you are in Bitcointalk form.
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
July 12, 2018, 01:10:38 PM
Only Full Member accounts can use avatars in following signature compaign, so you should increase your account range first. In following a signature compaign is required to use the signature of the project to complete
Activity: 176
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
July 12, 2018, 01:05:55 PM
Social media campaigns generally have a lot of participants and will have lesser payout. Signature campaigns are the best way to earn some money from bounties. But rank is a problem. Higher the rank, greater is the reward. For example Legendary members get higher rewards. But anyway, if you work hard jr members will also good good rewards
Wearing Avatar is not possible for lower ranks I guess. I m not sure with that though.
Activity: 162
July 12, 2018, 10:46:46 AM
you only have to read the rules, because in the campaign will be different terms, you do not need to use avatar because you are still junior rank, avatar only for full member and above
That's right we need to read the rules, to know how to manage the campaign. As long as you can participate the campaign, just do the best thing to complete the task.
Activity: 264
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 10:34:41 AM
you only have to read the rules, because in the campaign will be different terms, you do not need to use avatar because you are still junior rank, avatar only for full member and above
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 09:57:09 AM
Managers require different! Someone only requires a signature! Some managers offer an avatar as a bonus! It's optional. But there are managers when it is necessary to signatures and avatar!  Well to me no matter how much is not important whether avatar or not. it is not difficult to put an avatar!
It's not managers requirement it's project owners demand someone will pay extra money if you wear avatar and someone will make this mandatory and some projects will have the only signature. OP is a lower rank member so don't worry for you no avatar and if any campaign accepts JR members plus you can participate.
Activity: 173
July 12, 2018, 09:39:31 AM
Managers require different! Someone only requires a signature! Some managers offer an avatar as a bonus! It's optional. But there are managers when it is necessary to signatures and avatar!  Well to me no matter how much is not important whether avatar or not. it is not difficult to put an avatar!

In all the campaigns in signature participants is required to put signature in their account and also the avatar but the avatar is really depends on rank of the participants accounts.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 08:48:58 AM
Activity: 78
Merit: 6
July 10, 2018, 05:16:47 PM
to my knowledge that Avatar is ico's symbol because every ico need ico symbols each and different so that people out there are easy to know and in know many people. in addition to your Avatar can also share and promote through the signature that you can spread in this forum so that they can mengekutu ico you are following. so ico they can be more developed and one important thing they can sell their coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 04:29:37 PM
this as a prerequisite for a signature campaign. when registering part of the project requires participants to wear both (signatures and avatars) there are also those who make the option by wearing an avatar as a bonus or just enough signature as another option. But the avatar feature is only for full member upwards. Below members can not yet.
in the forum's possibilities there are no avatars for Junior member and for member. But nevertheless, not all Bounty companies give enough and attractive interest for wearing the Avatar.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
July 10, 2018, 01:09:40 PM
this as a prerequisite for a signature campaign. when registering part of the project requires participants to wear both (signatures and avatars) there are also those who make the option by wearing an avatar as a bonus or just enough signature as another option. But the avatar feature is only for full member upwards. Below members can not yet.
Activity: 361
July 10, 2018, 12:46:39 PM
Social media campaigns are easy as compared to signature campaigns. With social media campaigns, you do a lot of posting on this forum and as you do that, you advertise a particular ICO. Avatar is when you use the logo or a picture of a particular ICO as your profile picture. Signature campaigns pay more than social media because it has a limited number of people on spreadsheets mostly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
July 10, 2018, 12:30:43 PM
I now myself choose new campaigns for participation. I am sure that now it is worth paying special attention to the companies because there are a lot of scam.
Pages:
Jump to: