Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀⭐️[BOUNTY] SocialX ☰ Cryptocurrency Reward Based Social Media Platform ☰ - page 4. (Read 11889 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 298
how is this project going? I have not heard any updates about this project for a long time .. is this project still running Huh if that's true, how much longer will this end Huh
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Hi, Dev! Delete my old account, please. №376 in spreadsheet.
I have resubmit registrarion form.
Thanks!
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
i have joined this bounty campaing, good luck for all.
thank you Wink
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
My wallet is hacked!

I ask you to replace it with a new one
0x6b1dFE9c3CB7cB8b06F5d642401E8725caa478A6

1234 row in the participants table in the campaign tweeter
Twitter username @kos_kotov

Thank you in advance!
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
I thought this project was dead but today first tweet since one month and for now i have +5000 Followers it possible to update ?

We tweeted a few things the last few weeks. give me your twitter name so i can change the follower amount. Thanks for the support.
@Krappa69
№370 in spreadsheet
copper member
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
I have long been involved in the tweeter bounty campaign, and for some reason under many posts the like remained but the retweets disappeared. Do I need to retweet or do you count them?
it seems you no longer need to retweet because this project without any clarity from the team and manager. I do not know whether this will continue or not

If you follow us on twitter or join our slack or telegram channels, you would know that we are highly active and our ICO is going to start on the 15th January.
copper member
Activity: 64
I thought this project was dead but today first tweet since one month and for now i have +5000 Followers it possible to update ?

We tweeted a few things the last few weeks. give me your twitter name so i can change the follower amount. Thanks for the support.
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I have long been involved in the tweeter bounty campaign, and for some reason under many posts the like remained but the retweets disappeared. Do I need to retweet or do you count them?
it seems you no longer need to retweet because this project without any clarity from the team and manager. I do not know whether this will continue or not
Activity: 87
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
I can tell you with my guts feeling that they are planning to do some scam or something that will get you losses instead of profits, what else can you expect when you spot a scammer inside the team?

Anybody from the team care to share thoughts, and give explanation for this : https://steemit.com/scam/@aizensou/scam-alert-christian-josephs-socialx Huh
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Co founder & CMO SocialX
A lot of time has passed, and the administration is silent, bounty tables do not change in any way when the completion of ICO is planned?

Hi,

please follow us on our website, telegram or Facebook.

The ICO is set to 15.01.2018 and runs 7 days.

Bounties will be paid out approx. 2-7 days after the ICO finished depending our time schedule.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
A lot of time has passed, and the administration is silent, bounty tables do not change in any way when the completion of ICO is planned?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
when payments are or updates on social networks? the company of generosity is already graduated? we will be answered questions?
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
this project is still running for all gifts, a long and very tiring journey. but for this one I'm so sure everything will last until the end of the campaign.
Activity: 99
Interesting project ! Good luck for team ! Ill participate this bounty!
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
i have joined this bounty campaing, good luck for all.
thank you Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Registration is still open on Twitter???

Yes, it is. For more details, see here: https://socialx.network/bounty-campaign-socialx/

All bounties still continue and new stakes will be given to those who choose to continue to participate or new participants. For faster response to questions, I would suggest joining SocialX slack channel and/or telegram group.

Please change my ETH wallet to 0xe5417d4A931Ad084C845712121f15976A78a6e76 because old wallet hacked Bounty: BLOG Nos 22,23 on spreadsheet bitcointalk username: Cryptogeek101

Hey Cryptogeek :-) adjusted your eth wallet on 22,23 and 42. thanks for the support.

You are most highly welcome. Thanks for your quick response. Evidence of an amazing team. Keep up!
Pages:
Jump to: