Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀⭐️[BOUNTY] SocialX ☰ Cryptocurrency Reward Based Social Media Platform ☰ - page 6. (Read 11889 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Why until now, I do not receive tokens from twitter campaigns

Because the ICO didn't happen yet.
Okay, I understand now, that I will receive tokens after the ICO ends. Thank you
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Co founder & CMO SocialX
The campaign has ended I think but still not received any token.  When spreadsheet will be updated  and payment will be be distributed?

The ICO didn't happen yet. Campaign is still running if you want to contribute.
Activity: 222
The campaign has ended I think but still not received any token.  When spreadsheet will be updated  and payment will be be distributed?
Co founder & CMO SocialX

This is a bad company, I'm sorry that I participated in it. My wallet was hacked and I asked to change the number in the table. The company asked me to ask for a retweet, I did and showed it in the commentary, but the number was never changed. I read in the branch that people are unhappy. How can you treat people like that? I deleted all tweets and retweets about the company. I will watch this post. If it is deleted I will write about you on Twitter and other threads of this forum.

Write me a PN with what you want to have changed, pls.   or join us at Slack https://socialxnet.herokuapp.com/  we are answering everyone in < 10 hours mostly.  Please check also the general channel  no we are not a bad company nor are we not responding.
Co founder & CMO SocialX

Because the ICO didn't happen yet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 158

This is a bad company, I'm sorry that I participated in it. My wallet was hacked and I asked to change the number in the table. The company asked me to ask for a retweet, I did and showed it in the commentary, but the number was never changed. I read in the branch that people are unhappy. How can you treat people like that? I deleted all tweets and retweets about the company. I will watch this post. If it is deleted I will write about you on Twitter and other threads of this forum.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
We havent even started the ICO yet. Bounties will be sent out after the ICO is done. If youre interested in our project, please follow our social medias or check our website for the weekly update blogposts. Everything has been communicated.

Can you please tell us exact date when your ICO will start?
We are tired to wait... There is no information from you Sad

there are weekly updates on our blog talking about everything thats going on. ICO will start as soon as we released the alpha version to the public (going to happen soon) and we are currently perfecting the UX. eventhough its just an alpha version, we want it to be functional and beautiful already.

Is going to happen soon... the favorite word of these managers..
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
Hello, good morning
Would you be interested in portuguese translation services?
Thanks
copper member
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
We havent even started the ICO yet. Bounties will be sent out after the ICO is done. If youre interested in our project, please follow our social medias or check our website for the weekly update blogposts. Everything has been communicated.

there are weekly updates on our blog talking about everything thats going on. ICO will start as soon as we released the alpha version to the public (going to happen soon) and we are currently perfecting the UX. eventhough its just an alpha version, we want it to be functional and beautiful already.
Activity: 630
Merit: 350

copper member
on the stock exchange Etnerdelta already have a token SOCIAL

Our Token is called SOCX (short for SocialX) the Token named Social is from another project that is not related to SocialX

Hi SocialX!
Sorry - You dont send tokens for bounty campaigns yet? Why? Second question - socx dont trade at any exchanges?

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Waiting for rewards!!!

Please say something!!
Activity: 215
Merit: 121

Our Token is called SOCX (short for SocialX) the Token named Social is from another project that is not related to SocialX

Hi SocialX!
Sorry - You dont send tokens for bounty campaigns yet? Why? Second question - socx dont trade at any exchanges?
copper member

copper member
Campaign has ended  but spreadsheets aren't updated yet.  When will you start disturbing tokens?

ICO has not even started yet. We will obviously start distributing the tokens after the ICO
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
Activity: 222
Campaign has ended  but spreadsheets aren't updated yet.  When will you start disturbing tokens?
copper member
I hope this project won't fail and bite the dust. I have waited so long for it.

Theres no way that we will give up on this project, and so far everything is right on track. We could have launched the ICO months ago already but decided to deliver a public alpha version first, so the community is actually able to see something before contributing.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Facebook spreadsheet needs update!

All bounty sheets will be updated as soon as we are done with the ICO. The different Bounty campaigns will each receive a specific percentage of the total tokens
thank you for the info you provide. I hope that all goes well..
and all can be happy with his hard work..
Pages:
Jump to: