Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🌐 Spheris: Decentralized Application Marketplace - page 8. (Read 31635 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
All stakes from previous week [September 7th - September 14th] have been distributed.

If you think there has been a problem with your stakes distribution, send me a PM with the following information:

Code:
Post1: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post2: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post3: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post4: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post5: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post6: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post7: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post8: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post20: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section

mr sylon, please count my stake again, from 31st august - 7th september i have post 20 times, not 19, please check again, i do not get the right stake, please review my post mr sylon, thanks Smiley
It's supposed to be from 1st to 7th september (included).
I have posted 21 times during that period and only have a count of 18 on the spreadsheet..

Same for me : I did my homeworks well (20 quality posts) and it's only written 18 in the spreadsheet.

I sent you your missing stakes. Sorry for the mistake.

Thanks a lot!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
All stakes from previous week [September 7th - September 14th] have been distributed.

If you think there has been a problem with your stakes distribution, send me a PM with the following information:

Code:
Post1: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post2: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post3: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post4: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post5: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post6: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post7: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post8: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section
Post20: Post link - Posting time (Day + Hour) - Forum section

mr sylon, please count my stake again, from 31st august - 7th september i have post 20 times, not 19, please check again, i do not get the right stake, please review my post mr sylon, thanks Smiley
I have posted 21 times during that period and only have a count of 18 on the spreadsheet..

Same for me : I did my homeworks well (20 quality posts) and it's only written 18 in the spreadsheet.

I sent you your missing stakes. Sorry for the mistake.
Activity: 1246
To all signature campaign participants, if you think there has been a problem with your previous week stakes distribution, feel free to send me a PM!
hello sylon, please check your PM. thanks
Activity: 672

legendary
Same with some people on above, i'm sure i have made more than 20 posts and all of them are qualified as "valid post". Not sure why i only get 19 valid posts and didn't receive any stake for previous week. This is same like promote for free. Kindly to check it again @Sylon

I also did 20 posts but Sylon count it manually and said that only 18 valid. I can't work like this, I mean I'm doing gread work for company, buy for some small mistake I receive nothing.

I'm leaving this bounty, very hard rules.

Due to this rule:

"If you decide to leave us for another campaign, please write it down in this thread so we could check if you deserve to reserve your current week stakes (= if you posted 20 constructive posts). If you don't, we will not distribute your current week stakes."

please count for me this week, I also wrote 20 messages. Maybe this week is valid.

Still good luck to all, I think I will have 200 stakes (if this week will be valid), so I can receive something at the and. Am I right?

I won't list your posts there but between August 31th and September 7th, you've made 18 valid posts and 2 posts in bounties section. If you had read Spheris signature campaign rules, you would have seen that posts made in bounties section are not counted as valid.

Hi sir. Sylon, i would like to leave this current signature campaign with saving my current stakes result if possible.

Login: moriskarlov

Please write down if i am free now to change my signature. Thank you.

You are free to leave this campaign. You will still receive your bounties tokens during distribution process.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Hi sir. Sylon, i would like to leave this current signature campaign with saving my current stakes result if possible.

Login: moriskarlov

Please write down if i am free now to change my signature. Thank you.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Same with some people on above, i'm sure i have made more than 20 posts and all of them are qualified as "valid post". Not sure why i only get 19 valid posts and didn't receive any stake for previous week. This is same like promote for free. Kindly to check it again @Sylon

I also did 20 posts but Sylon count it manually and said that only 18 valid. I can't work like this, I mean I'm doing gread work for company, buy for some small mistake I receive nothing.

I'm leaving this bounty, very hard rules.

Due to this rule:

"If you decide to leave us for another campaign, please write it down in this thread so we could check if you deserve to reserve your current week stakes (= if you posted 20 constructive posts). If you don't, we will not distribute your current week stakes."

please count for me this week, I also wrote 20 messages. Maybe this week is valid.

Still good luck to all, I think I will have 200 stakes (if this week will be valid), so I can receive something at the and. Am I right?
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Sir please change my eth address because i open phising site with the old address
here is my new address
0xFDCCf3E0383E926D366DeBaa120563FF0eD1cbaC
for twitter campaign thx sir.
legendary
We reached 500 participants in our Twitter campaign; the spreadsheet won't be updated anymore.

Hello, is Korean translation reserved?

Just check Spheris translation campaign spreadsheet and you will see. Smiley

Hi @Sylon,

I would like to inform you that I ranked up from Full Member to Sr.Member. Please kindly update my rank on the signature campaign spreadsheet. Thank you.

I updated your rank in the spreadsheet.

#JOIN

Bitcointalk username : Zalfa_mui
Forum rank : member
ETH address : 0x186C5AeFF98fAf07f7252bA8C531633E372e4D9F
Hello sir , please update my rank because My rank is update Full member , I'am change my signature code and add Avatar in my profil.
My name on spreadsheet no 11.
Thanks

I updated your rank in the spreadsheet.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254

#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: SummerBliss
Forum rank: Full Member
Posts count:  182
ETH address: 0x4d2Ff6dc87E7e0f9157415B977B3B2165039F7d4
I also didn't receive my stakes.
Sylon, I wrote you message in PM. Please answer.
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
Hi @Sylon,

I would like to inform you that I ranked up from Full Member to Sr.Member. Please kindly update my rank on the signature campaign spreadsheet. Thank you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Mr Sylon, please reply my pm ,,
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hello, is Korean translation reserved?
legendary
To all signature campaign participants, if you think there has been a problem with your previous week stakes distribution, feel free to send me a PM!
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
I confirm my stakes has been updated.
Thank you@Sylon
legendary
Hello, could you change my wallet number for this 0x0252300858333c03f13a2a841e967c23e08B26Ab
Bitcointalk Username dizzy1996

Your address has been updated.

Hello, Sylon.
I have decided to leave this campaign and join other campaigns.

Signature campaign spreadsheet
Number                        : 41
Bitcointalk Username   : btclife01

You have been removed from the campaign.
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: lofegs
Forum rank: Hero Member
Posts count:  1040
ETH address: 0x0F4BCe027077Bad777f6CD2cFfe4BB62Ac268f7B
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
Hello, Sylon.
I have decided to leave this campaign and join other campaigns.

Signature campaign spreadsheet
Number                        : 41
Bitcointalk Username   : btclife01
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Hello, could you change my wallet number for this 0x0252300858333c03f13a2a841e967c23e08B26Ab
Bitcointalk Username dizzy1996
Pages:
Jump to: