Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🌐 Spheris: Decentralized Application Marketplace - page 12. (Read 31635 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 274
Hi sylon. Why I didn't receive the stakes for the 2nd week?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: kalpit
Forum rank: Sr. Member
Posts count: 585
ETH address: 0x82694306Dfd536fddD0513824bE7b1E2a3dc3dEB
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Announcement: to all signature campaign participants, signature codes have been updated. If you want to receive your future stakes, you have to update your signature codes! Thanks for your comprehension!

Done!

By the way, I'm a Hero Member now. Please update the spreadsheet.

Thank you!

Announcement: to all signature campaign participants, signature codes have been updated. If you want to receive your future stakes, you have to update your signature codes! Thanks for your comprehension!

Hello sylon,

Done update, would you please update my rank  to full member and now i use your avatar

thanks you  Grin

Hello sir,
My rank now full member.
And i have used avatar
Please update my rank in spreadsheet.

Spreadsheet number: 1
Bitcointalk username: Flomo

thank you

Hi sylon.

My rank is now full member. I updated now my signature and avatar. Please update my spreadsheet thank you.

Spreadsheet number: 2
Bitcointalk username: SABRINA-ANTO

I am done updating the signature codes sylon. I would also like to inform you that I ranked up from sr. member to hero member. Please kindly update my rank on the signature campaign spreadsheet. Thank you.  Cool

updated! thank you...

and reporting that I have ranked up to Full Member, please update!

I'm happy to annouce that i became "Legendary status" : thank you to update my rank for the signature bounty :-).

Updated.

Ok for update

SYlon can you confirm that posts of Friday 25 count for the 3rd week ?

I confirm.

Hey Sylon, could you tell me when will the spreadsheet for the signature campaign be updated?
I joined the campaign 3 days ago and I have written 20 messages in the authorized threads : I hope I will get my stakes for this week.
Thanks for your reply.

Stakes will be distributed in a few hours.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
I'm happy to annouce that i became "Legendary status" : thank you to update my rank for the signature bounty :-).
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Hey Sylon, could you tell me when will the spreadsheet for the signature campaign be updated?
I joined the campaign 3 days ago and I have written 20 messages in the authorized threads : I hope I will get my stakes for this week.
Thanks for your reply.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: xiboothrezi
Forum rank: Full Member
Posts count:  171
ETH address: 0xf441181eD0fE7a8d23fDed08ca24FEfb421c778E
Activity: 342
Sylon, please remove position #109 from signature campaign  , since I do not speak English well.
Thank you!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Update has been done.       
thanks you  Smiley
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You

Ok for update

SYlon can you confirm that posts of Friday 25 count for the 3rd week ?

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I've changed the signature code, and the rank has changed to hero member.
please update, thanks. Smiley
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
Hello sir sylon. Done updating my signature codes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
Updated.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 756
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Participating in this lovely twitter campaign
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
Sir Sylon I have just updated my Signature using the latest required code.

Just in time, *sigh*

Thank you.
Activity: 423
I already updated my signature codes thank you for the announcement.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

Bitcointalk username: jerrison
Website link:              https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@jerrisity/the-spheris-ico-in-blockchain-technology
How many daily visits: 145000
Activity: 347

We update done
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Thanks and updated.

Note : i can't see the ICO date from new hero/legendary signature.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

updated! thank you...
I'm sorry I did not reply to inbok from sylon, and I chose to make confirmation here like any other participant.
I have changed it, thanks sylon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

updated! thank you...

and reporting that I have ranked up to Full Member, please update!
Pages:
Jump to: