Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌎🌎🌎!!!BOUNTY STARTS SOON 🌎 COINTOUR 🌎 PROJECT FOR TRAVELLING!!!🌎🌎🌎 - page 14. (Read 28178 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Surely people with great mindset are behind this project. Goodluck guys and go to the moon
Activity: 87
Curious to know how you will make money to fund this project? Most airdrops are a percentage of coin gifted, but the rest are bought, yours are all gifted??
Activity: 104
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 4
thanks for your airdrop dev, ihope get some your token. Kiss Kiss
Activity: 136
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Can't wait for tomorrow's big event, this is a very promising project, looking forward for the next big development, share this to social media and gather more communities.
Activity: 56
This is exciting for traveler like me nice project Goodluck
Activity: 167
Activity: 434
I joined your airdrop. Interesting project. Good luck to the organizers.
Activity: 63
I really like traveling and this coin really make me comfy to follow this threa from beginning to end good luck my prayer accompany you
Activity: 104

•        Airdrop form is active from 24th November to 29th November
•        Every member can take part only one time for every round
•        Every member must write bitcointalk username, ETH address and e-mail in airdrop form
•        All round 1 coins wiil be sent on 25th November

AIRDROP LINK
http://www.cointour.net/airdrop/  

write here, who joined Wink Wink Wink
from 24th to 29th , but all cound coins will be sent on25th? why?  and you write wrong of "will" .... Roll Eyes

thank you for your reply!!! it was our mistake, now info in announcement is edited Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 153
Merit: 19
A good project, I think it will succeed and support the community.
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Joined, thanks)) I hope and I believe that the project will be successful))
 Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Im participate your projeect,, like others pople,

Good luck ,
Activity: 127
Accidentally I saw this branch and it was very lucky for me! Nothing happens by accident. I reviewed the project and I want to know how many people are on your team?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I joined your airdrop. Your project is good. Wish you a god luck for your sucess. Cool
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
Joined airdrop.
Hope to be a success.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
Cointour is a good name, I've read a similar to this one, its sojourn as far as I remember. You know simple projects like these are very useful, it's just a matter of how these kind will prosper and crypto community can benefit. I grab my spot, it's a very simple form, you should send verification to email to avoid too much spam and cheating.
Pages:
Jump to: