Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌎🌎🌎!!!BOUNTY STARTS SOON 🌎 COINTOUR 🌎 PROJECT FOR TRAVELLING!!!🌎🌎🌎 - page 13. (Read 28178 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 101
Hello Dev, with about 20m of the coin airdrop, how does the coin increase in value upon utility even though it has low quantity?

How about the possibilities of partnership acceptance from centralized tourism corporations? Kindly provide road map, and team members information.

Though it may sound funny, but why will the White Paper take till February 2018 to be available?

Is this another speculative token?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Seems like a good project. The concept is really great.
I wish this project will be success.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Promissing airdrop thank you dev, good luck.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
reserved for your airdrop, thanks.
maybe will be better if you provide the whitepaper about the project and spreadsheet of the participants. so we can know who has been accepted.

The White Paper in development. The Spreadsheet will be announced after the end of AirDrop Round 1 registration
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
Finished submitting my details to join the airdrop.
Hoping to recieved some of this coin,which is a nice project.
Activity: 140
i feel attract with your project to create strong and big community, it can be the way to make this project had great future.
Activity: 45
This airdrop looks promising and i just participated ..good luck team
Activity: 56

The airdrop form should be made available for all here to register please. Thanks. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 40
Merit: 11
Done.. hopefully to this project,, sometime airdrop that i reserved in never get luck when i joined,, this is good chance to get lucky. thanks
Activity: 59
this project can make people interested who loved to travel,this is the easy way how to get fast transaction and nice service..highly recommended...looking forward to success good luck
Activity: 11
Seems like this is different airdrop than another scam airdrop, may your project great and running well.
Activity: 13
i just participate your airdrop, have a success and good luck dev.
Activity: 11
maybe this will be good project to be invested. need more info about this project.
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?

The purpose of our project is to give people a fast and high-quality service to make their travels more simple
Activity: 68
The developer is very serious project. This seperate from others.
Activity: 28
Hello dev, done as directed, following the airdrop, thank you. Wink Wink
Activity: 172
Nice project. I think it will succeed, good luck dev!!! I'm in.
Accidentally I saw this branch and it was very lucky for me! Nothing happens by accident. I reviewed the project and I want to know how many people are on your team?

here are five people working on this project now and we are expanding our team
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
Activity: 120
reserved for your airdrop, thanks.
maybe will be better if you provide the whitepaper about the project and spreadsheet of the participants. so we can know who has been accepted.
Pages:
Jump to: