Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥 SYNCFAB 2ND ROUND OF BOUNTY CAMPAIGN 🔥 - page 3. (Read 22433 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 509
We need everyone to register and pass KYC on SyncFab dashboard and post here their email addresses that they have signed up with.

This is very big security breach. Nobody should post their personal e-mail address here. I sent you PM.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1482
KYC to get blog bounty? It was an interesting campaign Cheesy

Passed. E-Mail: [email protected]
Activity: 364
Merit: 115

Hello

Till now i did't receive My tokens for first round

Twitter : https://twitter.com/PrinceofBitcoin
spreadsheet no : 280

And i passed the KYC

E-mail : [email protected]
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Please create the form to collect emails, act professionally. It is absolutely unacceptable to share my email in the bounty thread. Respect the users data regardless their status as bounty hunters or whatever.
Merit: 10
KYC has already passed. Registered email address: [email protected]
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
hi

I have registreted and filled the kyc  with [email protected]

thank you

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Looks like they have sent them out now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
I wouldn't go pasting your email address in the forum for people to see lol.
Merit: 101
Thank you, I hope we get paid for our work!)
Merit: 101
KYC need to pass 2 times or enough one? I passed KYC for the second campaign email addresses and MEW coincide with the registration in the first campaign.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hello guys, it seems that our contact and SyncFab project is no longer in charge so our connection was lost with the team.

It has been re established. You will all get paid. Please read and follow the instructions above.

Thank you.

Sorry, I didn't get it . why participated in the bounty are need KYC on your platform? as I know all bounties campaign have kyc on their platform don't ask participated in their bounty to do so. also besides that any site or app have kyc for users who has to use their service. so there is no any point as participated in Syncfab bounty to proceed for kyc on Syncfab platform.

This is the decision of the team.

We need everyone to register and pass KYC on SyncFab dashboard and post here their email addresses that they have signed up with.
Already passed the KYC.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Thank you needmoney, Thank you MFG, i received this token, success for you.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Hello guys, it seems that our contact and SyncFab project is no longer in charge so our connection was lost with the team.

It has been re established. You will all get paid. Please read and follow the instructions above.

Thank you.

Sorry, I didn't get it . why participated in the bounty are need KYC on your platform? as I know all bounties campaign have kyc on their platform don't ask participated in their bounty to do so. also besides that any site or app have kyc for users who has to use their service. so there is no any point as participated in Syncfab bounty to proceed for kyc on Syncfab platform.

This is the decision of the team.

Yeah I already completed KYC and received my round 2 rewards, just waiting on this bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: