Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥 SYNCFAB 2ND ROUND OF BOUNTY CAMPAIGN 🔥 - page 4. (Read 22434 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Hello guys, it seems that our contact and SyncFab project is no longer in charge so our connection was lost with the team.

It has been re established. You will all get paid. Please read and follow the instructions above.

Thank you.

Sorry, I didn't get it . why participated in the bounty are need KYC on your platform? as I know all bounties campaign have kyc on their platform don't ask participated in their bounty to do so. also besides that any site or app have kyc for users who has to use their service. so there is no any point as participated in Syncfab bounty to proceed for kyc on Syncfab platform.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Hello guys, it seems that our contact and SyncFab project is no longer in charge so our connection was lost with the team.

It has been re established. You will all get paid. Please read and follow the instructions above.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM SYNCFAB:

Thank you for your patience! We have been working with our legal counsel to ensure we can distribute MFG tokens to everyone who has contributed. However, despite our efforts it remains the case that we cannot issue MFG tokens to persons from the countries excluded from our token sale due to regulatory standings. Those countries excluded include Belarus, Burma, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe.

We want to ensure that those who participated in the bounty are paid for their efforts. You must complete KYC/AML and MFG Dashboard registration with us here https://tokensale.syncfab.com/bounty to ensure we can transfer you the earned MFG tokens. This will be a very simple and quick process to prove you’re not from a blacklisted country. You will need to provide your email and Bitcointalk username and pass KYC/AML to proceed to receive your MFG Tokens. For those who are ineligible to receive payment, you may nominate someone who is eligible (passed KYC/AML) to receive payment instead.

If you have any questions just send an email to [email protected] using “SyncFab Bounty Program” in the subject line - your ticket will automatically be accelerated.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Has anyone actually been paid for round 1?  Nobody can give me a clear answer, support have no idea and Amazix wont touch it.
As I know no one has been paid for 1st round. Tryed to contact with tokensuite members thru telegram, but nobody knows who is in charge here. Very unprofessional, not expected such attitude from needmoney.

Not heard anything from support in about 3 days, they said they were 'Investigating' round 1.  Needmoney really should be doing something to help us, he ran the project.. At this stage I don't see us being paid.

according to manager of round 2 bounty of mfg is the former manager wrong with needmoney because the team did not pass the spreadsheet.

Huh?  I spoke to him on Telegram and he said he sent it to them, are you saying someone is saying he didn't?
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Has anyone actually been paid for round 1?  Nobody can give me a clear answer, support have no idea and Amazix wont touch it.
As I know no one has been paid for 1st round. Tryed to contact with tokensuite members thru telegram, but nobody knows who is in charge here. Very unprofessional, not expected such attitude from needmoney.

Not heard anything from support in about 3 days, they said they were 'Investigating' round 1.  Needmoney really should be doing something to help us, he ran the project.. At this stage I don't see us being paid.

according to manager of round 2 bounty of mfg is the former manager wrong with needmoney because the team did not pass the spreadsheet.
Merit: 100
Hello bounty manager when will you send  first round bounty? We are waiting for it for long now, it should be on our wallet now!!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Has anyone actually been paid for round 1?  Nobody can give me a clear answer, support have no idea and Amazix wont touch it.

Not heard anything from support in about 3 days, they said they were 'Investigating' round 1.  Needmoney really should be doing something to help us, he ran the project.. At this stage I don't see us being paid.
Everything is clear, they made free advertising for us. The manager of the company is silent and I think that his reputation after that will be very low.

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
Today I have received an email from Syncfab telling that I received some amount of MFG tokens. But there are no transactions of MFG tokens in my ethereum wallet.

Does anyone face the same problem?

It should be on your MFG Dashboard
https://mfg.syncfab.com

Indeed. The whole amount is on my MFG Dashboard. I didn't really know this)) Thanks a lot for the info!)
Did you participated in second part of campaign? As I know, these tokens in dashboard are from second part, but not from this stage.
What about this stage? Will we receive tokens?
Nobody wants to answer, it's very strange. I think the manager will find time to explain the situation.
I didn' t receive the first bounty payment. The second bounty I have got but the first not yet
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Today I have received an email from Syncfab telling that I received some amount of MFG tokens. But there are no transactions of MFG tokens in my ethereum wallet.

Indeed. The whole amount is on my MFG Dashboard. I didn't really know this)) Thanks a lot for the info!)
Did you participated in second part of campaign? As I know, these tokens in dashboard are from second part, but not from this stage.
What about this stage? Will we receive tokens?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
KYC for SYNCFAB bounty participants,
They just took you EMAIL, NAME, ADDRESS!!
BTT ACCOUNT and CP number!

How can they know that the one who provide will be the real one? if we didn't gave the ETH address we filled before?
How do they know that telegram participants if they dont ask neither?

Please MR. NEEDMONEY go online and assist us!

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Hi! When distribution for this part of campaign? Already received tokens for the 2nd part, which was managed by amazix, but not received for this one.
Needmoney, please clarify
I have the same question...

Oh no... Help me needmoney
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
Hi! When distribution for this part of campaign? Already received tokens for the 2nd part, which was managed by amazix, but not received for this one.
I have the same question...
Activity: 854

Pages:
Jump to: