Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[Bounty] TOKENPAY THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN ⚡ EARN TPAY FOR YOUR SUPPORT ⚡ - page 5. (Read 40542 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hello dev! What do I need to do else to be approved in the spreadsheet? Forms filled in March (№312), wallet downloaded and installed, the profile inserted wallet address. What else is needed? Name any deadlines, waiting in the unknown kills.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
Update

Hi Everyone.. The Bounty Distribution is getting delayed because of the wallet collection process taking time. we've received around 500 Wallets from Bounty participants. but still a lot of participants haven't sent their wallets. some of them are not active and some of them do not care to follow a thread and read important announcement, and when they get nothing they'll get angry on managers and project owners and start calling them scammer. (anyway we can't do anything with them) ..

I just want to inform all of you that we don't have that much time to wait for you for years to send your wallet address. if you still haven't submitted your wallets using given method then you'll probably loose your coins and I'll not be responsible for such kind of loses.

Here is the spreadsheet of wallets we've received so far: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bSzsy_2gwtybJv43o2WUrDXYPBBR5tGirhJI5lPFQT0/edit#gid=2004953704

We're waiting for almost 3 moths now. But still zero! Please manager DO SOMETHING. Make a deadline to submit informations. Then start the distribution. ASAP😐

I agree with you, Manager must immediately take action. We've long been waiting for the results of our work.
Activity: 252
Update

Hi Everyone.. The Bounty Distribution is getting delayed because of the wallet collection process taking time. we've received around 500 Wallets from Bounty participants. but still a lot of participants haven't sent their wallets. some of them are not active and some of them do not care to follow a thread and read important announcement, and when they get nothing they'll get angry on managers and project owners and start calling them scammer. (anyway we can't do anything with them) ..

I just want to inform all of you that we don't have that much time to wait for you for years to send your wallet address. if you still haven't submitted your wallets using given method then you'll probably loose your coins and I'll not be responsible for such kind of loses.

Here is the spreadsheet of wallets we've received so far: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bSzsy_2gwtybJv43o2WUrDXYPBBR5tGirhJI5lPFQT0/edit#gid=2004953704

We're waiting for almost 3 moths now. But still zero! Please manager DO SOMETHING. Make a deadline to submit informations. Then start the distribution. ASAP😐
Activity: 65
Hello Manager,
     when is the distribution is token?
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
I'm just wondering .... how long should we wait?  Huh
You can go to the participants spreadsheet, provided above. And there you will find out how long we have to wait. Among 650 participants, five were checked. I think that we should get a big patience. And just watch this process.
Then what happens? The problem is that the manager is slowly checking? Should not there be deadlines from the company itself? Simply super!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
You can go to the participants spreadsheet, provided above. And there you will find out how long we have to wait. Among 650 participants, five were checked. I think that we should get a big patience. And just watch this process.

I think, tokenpay will be distribution 1 year again  Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Activity: 406
dear manager, I have filled out the form and are in spreadshett 634, when the distribution will start? thanks..
Wallet: TRQSD6YKNBe6eiYLFepubmoe75nTGRBCtJ
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Please update the spreadsheet for Korean Translation that I reported on January 6th.

Translator is me, not German university

Token Pay
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-tokenpay-12-7-2586916

WP
http://bit.ly/2jaqgI5
fixed.

Hello bounty manger

I also have some issues with my stakes, I didn’t get week 5 stakes for the twitter bounty

Here’s my report for week 5 above

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26793002

I’m #313 on the spreadsheets

Thank you

your status has been fixed as well.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101

I am a medium bounty participant
Myetherwallet: 0x5917BeD8BF1a8270249685CE1AC3674af615D575

Wtf, lol
What are you doing here? no bounty from medium and no wallet from myetherwallet here. Tpay has its own wallet, not using myetherwallet.
Activity: 392
"Hi Everyone. The Tokenpay team is planning to distribute the bounties in this Week. for that purpose we would like to ask Every eligible bounty participants to Submit your TPay Wallet Address using Given Method..
Fill This  Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfjTxUpP6kc4jhGH0CAF-9JDztjPWuMIh5T6OugEPQI8wjjNw/viewform

Terms:
1: Download latest version of Tpay wallet from Tokenpay.com(use desktop wallets intead of Android)
2: You Must add the Tpay Wallet address in your Bitcointalk profile (in other info section)
3:  Every person fill the form but do not add his wallet to his bitcointalk profile will be considered as a fake submission and will not be accepted.
4: Do not post your address in bounty, offiial thread or Send any PM to bounty managers owners. only submissions through given form will be accepted.

Thank God, i saw this on time, it’s not really easy to come back to always check the thread for the latest updates. Thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Native Korean, Professional Translator
Please update the spreadsheet for Korean Translation that I reported on January 6th.

Translator is me, not German university

Token Pay
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-tokenpay-12-7-2586916

WP
http://bit.ly/2jaqgI5
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
Activity: 196
Update

I am a medium bounty participant
Myetherwallet: 0x5917BeD8BF1a8270249685CE1AC3674af615D575
Merit: 10
Hello! Did everything according to the rules, but the tokens did not come to the purse, please check and let me know what I did wrong???

Tokenpay wallet submission sheet- № 490

Table twitter - № 248
Facebook table - № 228
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
There's also a cheater who is using my name and want to claim my reward.

I am sure the manager is aware of this and I am confident that all bounty reward will be given to the deserving participants. 
don't worry. I know the scammers and I'll kick all of them.. you just keep your tpay wallet in your bitcointalk profile and do not remove it. that is the biggest proof you have.

I hate it when Bounty Managers ask for people to submit their information again without informing us via e-mail. When we signed up for the bounty, we filled the form that was required. Now, after the campaign ended so long ago, we are asked to give new information.

I understand that, but why don't you simply send us an e-mail to notify us? Many people could miss this just because nobody told them about it. Bounty Hunters don't spend their days checking the Bounty Campaigns they participated into.
All bounty managers should follow the threads and check for important announcements and updates from bounty managers. not everyday or whole days but at least once in a week. if they can't do that they can simply loose their tokens.

BTW. this time we've sent messages to everyone directly and inform them about the notification.

and these are the informations which were not available at the time of joining.. so we have to required them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit
I hate it when Bounty Managers ask for people to submit their information again without informing us via e-mail. When we signed up for the bounty, we filled the form that was required. Now, after the campaign ended so long ago, we are asked to give new information.

I understand that, but why don't you simply send us an e-mail to notify us? Many people could miss this just because nobody told them about it. Bounty Hunters don't spend their days checking the Bounty Campaigns they participated into.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
There's also a cheater who is using my name and want to claim my reward.

I am sure the manager is aware of this and I am confident that all bounty reward will be given to the deserving participants. 
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Hello campaign manager, I'm on spreadsheet #608, sorry for late submission, I hope I still get the TPAY coins that I've worked for. By the way the wallet that I'm using is for the android app, I don't have a 64bit computer so I can't use a wallet for windows.
Pages:
Jump to: