Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[Bounty] TOKENPAY THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN ⚡ EARN TPAY FOR YOUR SUPPORT ⚡ - page 7. (Read 40542 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 104
dear sir, my account was claim by another person. i am in number #664 in the spreadsheet.
you can see my tokenpay wallet address in my profile > other contact info.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
This is great  now I already saw my name listed in the spread sheet , I'm just waiting  for the distribution of the token and I'm very excited to have it, Good Luck  Token Pay Team!!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
Update

Hi Everyone.. The Bounty Distribution is getting delayed because of the wallet collection process taking time. we've received around 500 Wallets from Bounty participants. but still a lot of participants haven't sent their wallets. some of them are not active and some of them do not care to follow a thread and read important announcement, and when they get nothing they'll get angry on managers and project owners and start calling them scammer. (anyway we can't do anything with them) ..

I just want to inform all of you that we don't have that much time to wait for you for years to send your wallet address. if you still haven't submitted your wallets using given method then you'll probably loose your coins and I'll not be responsible for such kind of loses.

Here is the spreadsheet of wallets we've received so far: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bSzsy_2gwtybJv43o2WUrDXYPBBR5tGirhJI5lPFQT0/edit#gid=2004953704

Please update my wallet address
Spreadshee number : 44 (Blog and Media)
My valid wallet address is : TXwaNErWk6hDXD1irNYcR7XvWq42tQZwZ9
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
🔥 IMPORTANT UPDATE The listing time for TokenPay TPAY on Qryptos is confirmed to be:

4:00 PM Thursday, Tokyo, Japan (GMT+9)
3:00 AM Thursday, Eastern Time (ET)

The timing was pushed back due to the maintenance that Qryptos is performing earlier in the day.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
Update

Hi Everyone.. The Bounty Distribution is getting delayed because of the wallet collection process taking time. we've received around 500 Wallets from Bounty participants. but still a lot of participants haven't sent their wallets. some of them are not active and some of them do not care to follow a thread and read important announcement, and when they get nothing they'll get angry on managers and project owners and start calling them scammer. (anyway we can't do anything with them) ..

I just want to inform all of you that we don't have that much time to wait for you for years to send your wallet address. if you still haven't submitted your wallets using given method then you'll probably loose your coins and I'll not be responsible for such kind of loses.

Here is the spreadsheet of wallets we've received so far: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bSzsy_2gwtybJv43o2WUrDXYPBBR5tGirhJI5lPFQT0/edit#gid=2004953704

shit, we must to wait until when?
I hope they send it as soon as possible.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

I don't have access to the spreadsheet. Can anyone check that my address is there?

sheet is open now..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bSzsy_2gwtybJv43o2WUrDXYPBBR5tGirhJI5lPFQT0/edit?usp=sharing

dear sir, my account was claim by another person, I have claim first and my email using joined the email is [email protected] and I am in number 53. but the cheating was claim my account on the number 246 and he use the email [email protected].
please check it sir.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
what's the purpose to ask an email if you don't use it for prevent bounty hunter?
you just are exposing our email in your spreadsheet and we are receiving many spam in it
there are fake accounts in your spreadsheet, its so obvious, how you can't see that? except if it's yours alts
anyway i don't if you are just incompetent, dishonest or both but i hope you will never manage others campaigns
Kindly regards

asking email was a requirement from owners. not from me.. at the joining of bounty you've been asked for email so at the time of submission wallet you must submit the same email address as well. owners will verify you from their ICO dashboard... if you had problem by sharing your email you should not apply at the beginning instead of blaming us.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
what's the purpose to ask an email if you don't use it for prevent bounty hunter?
you just are exposing our email in your spreadsheet and we are receiving many spam in it
there are fake accounts in your spreadsheet, its so obvious, how you can't see that? except if it's yours alts
anyway i don't if you are just incompetent, dishonest or both but i hope you will never manage others campaigns
Kindly regards
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1017

I don't have access to the spreadsheet. Can anyone check that my address is there?

sheet is open now..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bSzsy_2gwtybJv43o2WUrDXYPBBR5tGirhJI5lPFQT0/edit?usp=sharing
Too many fakes in the spreadsheets, a bit later I'll post the duplicate numbers. In the meantime, I confirm that my number is in table 159. Number 225 fake, which tries to use my data. I hope that the bounty manager will clean the spreadsheets from the fakes.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
Hi, there is a scammer in the spreadsheet who pretends to be me. number 227 in the spreadsheet must be deleted!
copper member
Activity: 296

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Update

Thank god...luckly i open the tread today....Thanks filled the form today...I think it will allow me to redeem my tpay
copper member
Update

Activity: 910
Merit: 103
"Hi Everyone. The Tokenpay team is planning to distribute the bounties in this Week. for that purpose we would like to ask Every eligible bounty participants to Submit your TPay Wallet Address using Given Method..
Fill This  Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfjTxUpP6kc4jhGH0CAF-9JDztjPWuMIh5T6OugEPQI8wjjNw/viewform

Terms:
1: Download latest version of Tpay wallet from Tokenpay.com
2: You Must add the Tpay Wallet address in your Bitcointalk profile (in other info section)
3:  Every person fill the form but do not add his wallet to his bitcointalk profile will be considered as a fake submission and will not be accepted.
4: Do not post your address in bounty, offiial thread or Send any PM to bounty managers owners. only submissions through given form will be accepted.

I've post in thread (January 25) ask about my twitter stakes maybe incorrect and hope you check again
Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28890109

But I think you miss it or other reason don't have update, so spreadsheet already final ? If yes , why let us post in thread if stakes incorrect , but don't have any update ?
Thank you
copper member
"Hi Everyone. The Tokenpay team is planning to distribute the bounties in this Week. for that purpose we would like to ask Every eligible bounty participants to Submit your TPay Wallet Address using Given Method..
Fill This  Form: (Form link Here)

Terms:
2: You Must add the Tpay Wallet address in your Bitcointalk profile (in other info section)
3:  Every person fill the form but do not add his wallet to his bitcointalk profile will be considered as a fake submission and will not be accepted.
4: Do not post your address in bounty, offiial thread or Send any PM to bounty managers owners. only submissions through given form will be accepted.

I just downloaded tokenpay wallet but i didnt know wich one i have to use : Normal, Stleath or BIP32 ?

contact info:   TXDowDD4Cey5JrhWRendhT4HqbKb36pNKz

This is the Normal address, Am i alright !!
Kindly consult regarding this in telegram channel.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Fill This  Form: (Form link Here)

Terms:
3:  Every person fill the form but do not add his wallet to his bitcointalk profile will be considered as a fake submission and will not be accepted.

Filled out the form on the provided instructions, I hope that the coins will be distributed really this week! The question is, what will happen to the bets of the participants who did not fill in this form?
Activity: 616
Merit: 260
Fill This  Form: (Form link Here)

Terms:
3:  Every person fill the form but do not add his wallet to his bitcointalk profile will be considered as a fake submission and will not be accepted.

I just downloaded tokenpay wallet but i didnt know wich one i have to use : Normal, Stleath or BIP32 ?

contact info:   TXDowDD4Cey5JrhWRendhT4HqbKb36pNKz

This is the Normal address, Am i alright !!
Activity: 583
Merit: 250
Fill This  Form: (Form link Here)

Terms:

I just saw the latest updates in this project, and thanks for your information sir. You are my best manager.
copper member
Fill This  Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfjTxUpP6kc4jhGH0CAF-9JDztjPWuMIh5T6OugEPQI8wjjNw/viewform

Terms:
1: Download latest version of Tpay wallet from Tokenpay.com(use desktop wallets intead of Android)
Pages:
Jump to: