Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [Tokensale] ANRYZE [12|09] - page 19. (Read 36240 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
September 14, 2017, 03:24:45 PM
Ok. Well noted. And the last. I mentioned, what my Waves address in blog datasheet is not correct. I save correct one at dashboard and mentioned in this thread. Is it enough?

Quote @thread manager to look into and and make the correction.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 14, 2017, 03:09:22 PM
Ok. Well noted. And the last. I mentioned, what my Waves address in blog datasheet is not correct. I save correct one at dashboard and mentioned in this thread. Is it enough?
September 14, 2017, 02:18:05 PM
And the last : YOUR INVITATION CODE: a73a22  What I have to do with it??

Don't worry about dashboard it will be updated eventually and as for the code is like a refer code to give anyone whom you invite to register and get reward.
September 14, 2017, 01:05:47 PM
And the last : YOUR INVITATION CODE: a73a22  What I have to do with it??
September 14, 2017, 01:03:43 PM
Ok. I registered for dashboard. Did all tasks, but only two counted? Whats going on? Please advise.
September 14, 2017, 12:46:51 PM
Hi! I joined blogs campaign but my Waves address is wrong! Can you change it in datasheet?? What i have to do?

Just in case - correct address is 3PEVgPiBWcvU9PwcTyvkQiQVzLqyeNeKnqe

Thanks in advance!
September 14, 2017, 11:32:10 AM
hi! I've just joined anryze facebook program a few moments ago. I hope it will be useful to increase the following for this project. thank you very much and good luck for the ico!

Hi Tripkevin! Do you notice something different in my profile? Maybe something that is linked to bounty programs?  Cool

Hi! you have become a junior member! not a newbie anymore! so you can join signature programs, which one you will join?

I still don't know. I'm wondering about anryze and also a couple of other projects. Maybe I will wait just a moment to understand which will be the right fluctuation.

Good, I just can't wait to become a junior member too... I saw a new big down in the exchange market in these days, what's happened?

we were talking about it in the main thread. just a big i***t of wallstreet has spoken about bitcoin as a tool of criminals and stupid. I just have no words for this bullshit!  Angry

Anyway it should be an opportunity also for us to buy some cryptocurrency at a lower price and to reinvest in this and other projects when their value will raise again. So I was talking about wait to chose the right bounty campaign.

It sounds good. I don't have this problem for my bounties because a can join more than one campaign at the same time.  Smiley

You can only have one signature campaign and many more social media bounty campaign Wink

All task on my dashboard have been performed looking forward to new task.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 10:50:58 AM
hi! I've just joined anryze facebook program a few moments ago. I hope it will be useful to increase the following for this project. thank you very much and good luck for the ico!

Hi Tripkevin! Do you notice something different in my profile? Maybe something that is linked to bounty programs?  Cool

Hi! you have become a junior member! not a newbie anymore! so you can join signature programs, which one you will join?

I still don't know. I'm wondering about anryze and also a couple of other projects. Maybe I will wait just a moment to understand which will be the right fluctuation.

Good, I just can't wait to become a junior member too... I saw a new big down in the exchange market in these days, what's happened?

we were talking about it in the main thread. just a big i***t of wallstreet has spoken about bitcoin as a tool of criminals and stupid. I just have no words for this bullshit!  Angry

Anyway it should be an opportunity also for us to buy some cryptocurrency at a lower price and to reinvest in this and other projects when their value will raise again. So I was talking about wait to chose the right bounty campaign.

It sounds good. I don't have this problem for my bounties because a can join more than one campaign at the same time.  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
September 14, 2017, 10:48:23 AM

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 14, 2017, 10:45:21 AM

Hi Tripkevin! Do you notice something different in my profile? Maybe something that is linked to bounty programs?  Cool

we were talking about it in the main thread. just a big i***t of wallstreet has spoken about bitcoin as a tool of criminals and stupid. I just have no words for this bullshit!  Angry
September 14, 2017, 10:41:29 AM

Hi Tripkevin! Do you notice something different in my profile? Maybe something that is linked to bounty programs?  Cool

September 14, 2017, 10:39:29 AM

September 14, 2017, 10:33:57 AM

Activity: 238
September 14, 2017, 10:33:32 AM
hello,,manager,
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tokensale-anryze-2155840
this is the Chinese translation,I  had PM but not any update in Ann thread,
check it and add me
September 14, 2017, 10:32:02 AM

September 14, 2017, 10:24:47 AM
Activity: 616
September 14, 2017, 09:16:16 AM
Hi. I noticed that in the Anryze dashboard some of performed tasks are checked more than a week. Below is a reference to these tasks:
Like anryze page https://www.facebook.com/1683266531974645
Like it! https://www.facebook.com/1740253392942625
Like it! https://www.facebook.com/1740271322940832
Repost it https://www.facebook.com/1742185212749443
Like it! https://www.facebook.com/1742185212749443.
This is probably due to the fact that I previously had another account in the Anryze dashboard, which stopped working.
Activity: 210
September 14, 2017, 08:10:35 AM
How much 1 BEAVERS cost?  Huh

How much do you think 1ryz token cost in the ico period now Undecided

So 1 BEAVERS = 1ryz ?
50 ryz = 1$ = 50 BEAVERS, 800 BEAVERS = 16$ ?
Activity: 280
September 14, 2017, 06:12:14 AM
Hello Guys,

Weekly stakes have been added for participants in the signature/ avatar campaign.
We are still accepting new participants..JOIN today and earn free ryz tokens

Please as soon as you join, wear your signature/avatar so you can be accepted.

Thank you

how about my reservation for chinese translation sir??
September 14, 2017, 06:05:43 AM
How much 1 BEAVERS cost?  Huh

How much do you think 1ryz token cost in the ico period now Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: